Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slough town 10:00 - Aug 29 with 1863 viewsGloucs_R

Finally coming home today, new stadium, full house, 15 years of ground sharing... That's my football fix today!

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Slough town on 10:57 - Aug 29 with 1804 viewsterryb

Big rivals of Chesham. In fact the two clubs have always got on well, probably because we both share a great detestation of the club just off of the M40! In the past this also extended to Maidenhead, but that no longer applies.

Best of luck to Slough. My first visit there was when they played at the old dog track (back in the '60's) & it is good to see them move back home. After playing at Burnham & Beaconsfield this will be wonderful for them & their loyal supporters.
Slough town on 11:18 - Aug 29 with 1777 viewsDeepcutHoop

Reeeeeeebeeeeeelllllssss

Was a regular there (lived 5 minute walk from Wexham Park) before I could afford the QPR season ticket.

Fortunately not been back to Slough itself since I moved away, where are they playing now?
Slough town on 11:19 - Aug 29 with 1773 viewsAitch

Coming from Windsor, as I do, Slough were the big rivals and also very local so I went to Wexham Park plenty of times. Remember seeing QPR play a pre-season game there back in the days of Mickey Walsh, Bob Hazel and Alan Mac.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Slough town on 12:29 - Aug 29 with 1693 viewsGloucs_R

Slough town on 11:18 - Aug 29 by DeepcutHoop

Reeeeeeebeeeeeelllllssss

Was a regular there (lived 5 minute walk from Wexham Park) before I could afford the QPR season ticket.

Fortunately not been back to Slough itself since I moved away, where are they playing now?

The old arbour vale school, knocked down and built a community stadium, just behind St Joseph school.

Slough town on 15:29 - Aug 29 with 1547 viewsDeepcutHoop

Slough town on 12:29 - Aug 29 by Gloucs_R

The old arbour vale school, knocked down and built a community stadium, just behind St Joseph school.

Behind Holy Joe's?

That's even closer to where I lived then

Will have to go and watch them play again soon. Think the last time I watched them they had Andy Sayer up front....
Slough town on 15:47 - Aug 29 with 1530 viewsted_hendrix

Couldn't beat the mighty Hungerford my local team so there

Hungerford 1 Slough 0 March 14th 2016.

Good job Charlie had already left Hungerford or it would have been 16 bloody 0.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Slough town on 18:17 - Aug 29 with 1406 viewsGloucs_R

I was a regular when sayer played too!

As for you Ted, I'm not biting... So last season!! 😁

Slough town on 18:23 - Aug 29 with 1397 viewsRebalhoop

Slough town on 18:17 - Aug 29 by Gloucs_R

Won 2-1, over 1400 att ,didn't get a ticket coz I didn't think it would sell out.stadium not finished yet only phase 1 of 3 complete.
Login to get fewer ads

Slough town on 18:28 - Aug 29 with 1385 viewsGloucs_R

Slough town on 18:23 - Aug 29 by Rebalhoop

Won 2-1, over 1400 att ,didn't get a ticket coz I didn't think it would sell out.stadium not finished yet only phase 1 of 3 complete.

Will have a capacity of 2000 due to insurance but should result hold 3500 in the future. Good game, scored the winner with 5 to go

Slough town on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 1346 viewsTGRRRSSS

Great news for Slough be good if they could get into conf south along with Maidenhead (Going great guns just now) and Ted's local side Hungerford. Hope to visit on Feb 25th when Maidenhead go down there.
Slough town on 21:02 - Aug 29 with 1247 viewsted_hendrix

Slough town on 18:17 - Aug 29 by Gloucs_R

All joking aside good luck to slough Town and other non league clubs, bread and butter football in this country and where many footballers in this country first started their careers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Slough town on 23:00 - Aug 29 with 1176 viewsWeaverQPR

Used to go Slough Town around 90/91

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024