Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help 10:57 - Sep 4 with 2218 viewsdaib0

As most of you know, I do quite a lot of inter-forum stuff, I always try to be neutral when I'm not on for Reading FC matters. So ... the Sunderland admin lady on the Black Cat Chat forum has asked me if I could reproduce this on more forums ... so please do take a read and go to the link underneath. Any spare pennies would be really welcomed... but equally a message on any social network would be a good help too.

Here it is:

"Bradley Lowery is a Sunderland mad lad who loves his footy. Unfortunately, Bradley also suffers with a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma, which can only be treated in the USA. In order to get there, Bradley's family need to rase more than £700,000, and we intend to help him get there and to help him continue to roar the Lads on for many more years to come! If ever there was a young lad deserving of your help and ours, then Bradley is that young lad. We aim to do our bit to help get this young boy the treatment he so richly deserves. Please, help us to help Bradley. Any and all donations are welcome."

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/NECharityFootball

Royals Rendezvous - a friendly Reading forum

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 15:48 - Sep 4 with 2134 viewsLoyal

Very deserving cause for a group of fans who need pissing on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 16:16 - Sep 4 with 2113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 15:48 - Sep 4 by Loyal

Very deserving cause for a group of fans who need pissing on.

Don't beat around the bush now it's not your style

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 16:21 - Sep 4 with 2105 viewsLoyal

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 16:16 - Sep 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't beat around the bush now it's not your style

QPR, Leicester, Sunderland - the dogshit of British football.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 18:41 - Sep 4 with 2039 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 16:21 - Sep 4 by Loyal

QPR, Leicester, Sunderland - the dogshit of British football.

You left a massive name out there. Though I'm sure it's because they've had only one top flight season in 60 years.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 18:58 - Sep 4 with 2017 viewsperchrockjack

On the othe hand... A kid needing help.

Football club an irrelevance

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 19:41 - Sep 4 with 1984 viewstreboethjack

Done! all the best to him. Gobeithio dy fod ti'n codi'r arian!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help on 20:24 - Sep 4 with 1952 viewspikeypaul

Hope the kid gets his op.

Maybe they can ask Graham Scott for a slice of the cash he got for sending off
Naughton last season.

Horrible fans hope the feck they go down this season.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024