Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ 21:16 - Sep 9 with 12702 viewsdavman

Still 100% record from starting match threads so here goes...

Will be there with the boy and are hoping to see a more dynamic, attacking performance at home against this season's whipping boys.

That means some width provided by wide players who play down the lines and maybe even, dare I mention it, two up front from the off...

You Rssssss
2-0 Chery and Yeni...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 23:52 - Sep 9 with 6304 viewsnix

Definitely agree about the width. Want us to be less static and predictable going forward. Putting some doubt in the minds of their fullbacks about going too far froward.

Going for 2-0. Obviously bit concerned about our ability to break losing records of sides we are playing though.
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 23:53 - Sep 9 with 6304 viewsBoston

I'll second that emotion, 2 - 0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 08:07 - Sep 10 with 6242 viewsdistortR

i fear this one, mainly because i drink with a blackburn fan. They've also made some interesting signings up top - samuelson, stokes, emnes tore the dutch league a new one many moons ago, so a predictable 1-1 for me.
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 08:28 - Sep 10 with 6226 viewsPunteR

3-2 QPR.
Chery to get a hat trick. When was the last time a QPR player got one? ( serious question)
I do like Blackburns home kit. That's a nice kit that is.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 08:30 - Sep 10 with 6221 viewslondonscottish

Hear says 2-0. Head says 1-1.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 09:36 - Sep 10 with 6177 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll be there (as usual), Mrs PP and Mum PP also going today.

Bit wet for them and the rest of us

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcpv48yzj

3-1 Rangers
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 09:51 - Sep 10 with 6154 viewsPunteR

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 08:28 - Sep 10 by PunteR

3-2 QPR.
Chery to get a hat trick. When was the last time a QPR player got one? ( serious question)
I do like Blackburns home kit. That's a nice kit that is.

Charlie Austin. 3-2 against the Baggies.

Is replying to your own posts the first sign of madness?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 10:09 - Sep 10 with 6128 viewsDorse

3-0 to the revitalised, fit-as-fiddles QPR. Polter to absolutely terrify their defence with a display of penile shadow-puppetry, including 'The Dying Swan', 'The Roaring Of The Lions' and 'The 3-Coil Pot'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 10:16 - Sep 10 with 6100 viewsDiscodroids

As much as I think labours Frank Field or Ukips Patrick O'flynn Would make an excellent white haired angel of death , 'Szell' in a remake of the 'Marathon man', who can argue Owen Coyles suitability as The Lawgiver, Doctor Zaius from Planet of the Apes.

The simian characteristics of that palate are limitless.

Factoring the above into the equation, im computating a 2-1 win for the R's, and coyle ravaging the root crops of the w12 hinterlands in primate rage at full time
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 10:17]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 10:17 - Sep 10 with 6120 viewsrsonist

Seems ridiculous and bratty to say but this game feels oddly important. It's all set up very nicely, too nicely, and that makes me nervous. As everyone else has noted it's hard not to see it as Preston Take 2, and therefore as a marker for the future for how quickly JFH and the boys learn their lessons. Make the same mistakes all over again and I might have me a little tantrum. Watch it Jimmy. Strikes.
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 10:21 - Sep 10 with 6112 viewsDorse

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 10:16 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

As much as I think labours Frank Field or Ukips Patrick O'flynn Would make an excellent white haired angel of death , 'Szell' in a remake of the 'Marathon man', who can argue Owen Coyles suitability as The Lawgiver, Doctor Zaius from Planet of the Apes.

The simian characteristics of that palate are limitless.

Factoring the above into the equation, im computating a 2-1 win for the R's, and coyle ravaging the root crops of the w12 hinterlands in primate rage at full time
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 10:17]

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 10:28 - Sep 10 with 6098 viewssevenhoop

i'm not going, still a season ticket holder after all these years but genuinely can't bear to watch such turgid football, especially Karl Henry,with people playing out of position, such as Cousins, who would be a million times better in Henry's position.
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 13:33 - Sep 10 with 5942 viewsToast_R

The Manc derby has been good for once. Citys new keeper looks a real plum purchase.
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 14:27 - Sep 10 with 5638 viewsDiscodroids

Not a bad looking side and bench, considering the Injured robinson, lynch , Mackie and gladwin all missing , wszolek,and ngbakato unavailable and sandro and Petresso in the ether.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 14:50 - Sep 10 with 5450 viewsDorse

Shodipo starts - this is a good thing.

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 14:57 - Sep 10 with 5387 viewsDylanP

3-0 to the superhoops.

Gonna be a great outing for a rested and organized side.

COME ON URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssss!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 14:59 - Sep 10 with 5360 viewsithastogetbetter

Good attacking line up. JFH going gung-ho!

4-1 Super Hoopsaaaa
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:04 - Sep 10 with 5312 viewsdistortR

Come on my team!
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:11 - Sep 10 with 5228 viewsDylanP

This is a line up that on paper I like a lot

QPR: Smithies; Perch, Onuoha, Hall, Bidwell; Cousins, Henry; El-Khayati, Chery, Shodipo; Polter.

We have 2 real wingers playing on the outside, both young and with something to prove. If they can get some good crosses in then Polter could thrive. Cousins in the middle makes a lot of sense. I like Bidwell, he seems like a treasure.

Lets see if they can play as well on the field as on paper.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:23 - Sep 10 with 5046 viewsRangersDave

stuck alone at work, anyone got a link feed please?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:41 - Sep 10 with 4764 viewsNov77

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:23 - Sep 10 by RangersDave

stuck alone at work, anyone got a link feed please?

Here's a free live stream.......

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:43 - Sep 10 with 4719 viewsCanadaRanger

Wot... No Sandro?!
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:45 - Sep 10 with 4671 viewskropotkin41

It's like the Mary Celeste around here. Come back in expecting to plough through pages of exciting reports, jubilation or despair.......... nothing.......... must be a dire game or is no-one listening to it?

A Thrilling 0-0 at half time?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:47 - Sep 10 with 4635 viewsClive_Anderson

Hey up anyone got any updates? Anything?
Match Thread - Mad Chicken Farmers at HQ on 15:49 - Sep 10 with 4597 viewsNov77

Reports are coming in that we've had a shot on target, I must stress that these are unsubstantiated rumours, as even though there were thousands of witnesses, many of them had fallen into a coma prior to the alleged shot taking place.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024