Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early 12:26 - Sep 15 with 22539 viewsRangersDave

Hi everyone, because of this..........

"We were too far apart and could not break them down. It was hard and then when they won the ball they had an easy pass forward.
“When the opposition can play the first pass forward. The first couple of goals was on the transition, which we normally do very well.
“The players have given me everything. We've lost together and we're going to pick ourselves up and be right again for Saturday.”

I've decided to go to the match on Saturday in the hope that Jimmy, realising the errors witnessed against the bar codes, will turn the team around.

So i'm predicting that possibly Huddersfield wont have had a man at the match taking notes and we will run riot with the Udders being on the end of QPR team wrath!

0-4 to Rangers
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 14:11]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 13:51 - Sep 15 with 3827 viewsbosh67

Yup. I absolutely tore JFH a new one and suggested he calls for an Uber cab after Tuesday. But I suspect he may not take me up on the offer (I'll pay)! But, failing that, I looked at that performance and Saturday and thought, Jesus, Huddersfield are going to absolutely murder us. We are terribly organised, humilated, delated and lacking in direction. But it is QPR. So I agree. 4 nil to us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 14:12 - Sep 15 with 3797 viewsRangersDave

Good man,
Camaraderie, and a fair wind, and we'll be top of the league before you know it.

In Jimmy we.................ummmm.............umm...........trust??

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 14:17 - Sep 15 with 3790 viewsSilverfoxqpr

First game of the season for me, what a time to be alive!
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 15:12 - Sep 15 with 3753 viewsBoston

This could be a case of going early....and ugly?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 15:19 - Sep 15 with 3745 viewsPinnerPaul

I saw a report from Huddersfield Chronicle or whatever they call themselves up there gloating over the fact that "former GK Smithies" had a "nightmare" on Tuesday.

Obviously writer didn't bother watching the goals - none of which were down to him, or the fact that he pulled off 2 or 3 fantastic saves.

For that reason alone I hope we smash them.

Would certainly be a lot quieter on here if we do!
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 15:24 - Sep 15 with 3740 viewsSimonJames

Surely it's got to be 7-0 to us...all scored by Chery and all penalties.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:23 - Sep 15 with 3692 viewsWadR

Interested to see who Jimmy plays. A first league start for Lynch perhaps against his former club? Will he go more defensive and play 3 central midfielders?

After failing so spectacularly to get to grips with Shelvey, how to deal with Mooy is a test of Hasselbaink's managerial ability. Mooy, according to my Leeds supporting mate, is too good for this division and really makes this Huddersfield side tick. If Hasselbaink sets the side up in the same way as Tuesday, I can see another thrashing. Would like to Borysiuk in to do a man marking job, and hopefully Luongo has recovered - was missed in the last two games.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:30 - Sep 15 with 3676 viewsPinnerPaul

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:23 - Sep 15 by WadR

Interested to see who Jimmy plays. A first league start for Lynch perhaps against his former club? Will he go more defensive and play 3 central midfielders?

After failing so spectacularly to get to grips with Shelvey, how to deal with Mooy is a test of Hasselbaink's managerial ability. Mooy, according to my Leeds supporting mate, is too good for this division and really makes this Huddersfield side tick. If Hasselbaink sets the side up in the same way as Tuesday, I can see another thrashing. Would like to Borysiuk in to do a man marking job, and hopefully Luongo has recovered - was missed in the last two games.

I'm hoping/would be surprised if Huddersfield are anywhere near as good as Newcastle - either individually or as a team.

Will very probably be too good for us, but hopefully not 6 goals too good!
Login to get fewer ads

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 17:09 - Sep 15 with 3640 viewsWadR

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:30 - Sep 15 by PinnerPaul

I'm hoping/would be surprised if Huddersfield are anywhere near as good as Newcastle - either individually or as a team.

Will very probably be too good for us, but hopefully not 6 goals too good!

Yeah, Newcastle looked like the strongest side that has been in this division in years. And by no means am I expecting a 4/5-0 loss, but players like Mooy, Kachunga and Wells look very good and I'm interested to see what Jimmy does to combat them.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 17:23 - Sep 15 with 3622 viewsichbinnaughty

I fancy us.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 17:26 - Sep 15 with 3615 viewsNov77

Play it safe, 10-0-0 formation, line them up in the goalmouth, rely on rebounds.
Gotta get back to basics.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 07:43 - Sep 16 with 3493 viewsLadbrokeR

I am still livid thinking about Tuesday night and it maybe a case of hope over experience but I expect a response. I fully expect Jimmy to set out his stall adopting the approach of safety first and why shouldn't he ? But I want to see players put a shif in and I expect to see a few changes.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 08:19 - Sep 16 with 3457 viewsJAPRANGERS

Another thrashing on the cards
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 08:29 - Sep 16 with 3443 viewsozranger

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:23 - Sep 15 by WadR

Unfortunately, our blessed viewers here have not seen Mooy as the Ozzies have. He is nearly as good, if not very close to Shelvey. If JFH does not put someone on him, and repeat the Newcastle game, then we will suffer again. Would love to see Luongo play as well. I also hope he has got over the injury, whatever it is. However, I expect something similar to Newcastle with as many defenders as possible. Also, in his cameo, I was quietly impressed with Lynch on Tuesday but given the injuries, expect him to start with Ned on the right again.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:06 - Sep 16 with 3414 viewsjohncharles

Don't know how JFH could be more defensive. Nine at the back and two keepers ?
We have to take the game to them. 4-4-2. At least it would be fun and wtf, 6-2 would be a step in the right direction

Strong and stable my arse.

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:20 - Sep 16 with 3398 viewspaulparker

a 2-0 comfortable win for them , with us having 1 shot on target through the whole game , Henry, Ned, Perch to have the usual stinkers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:20 - Sep 16 with 3397 viewsWokingR

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 08:19 - Sep 16 by JAPRANGERS

Another thrashing on the cards

This

Although Huddersfield do not have the same quality of players as Newcastle they do play the same way. Lots of pressure on winning the ball back and we have shown time and time again that we do not have players with the composure to retain the ball or pass our way out of trouble
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:38 - Sep 16 with 3376 viewsstevec

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:20 - Sep 16 by paulparker

a 2-0 comfortable win for them , with us having 1 shot on target through the whole game , Henry, Ned, Perch to have the usual stinkers

I'm expecting a bold move any time soon. Polter (when fit) and Silla up front, with or without Chery (I don't care) , wide players playing on the correct wing and no nonsense centre midfielders.

October 1st is judgment day.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:52 - Sep 16 with 3356 viewsaston_hoop

3-0 to us. Huddersfield lost the other day and now they will fall away after a decent start. 2 for Ron Cherry, 1 for Hall. You heard it hear first. My glass is 3 quarters full.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 10:07 - Sep 16 with 3338 viewsLadbrokeR

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 09:38 - Sep 16 by stevec

I'm expecting a bold move any time soon. Polter (when fit) and Silla up front, with or without Chery (I don't care) , wide players playing on the correct wing and no nonsense centre midfielders.

Judgement day by the river.

Haven't we been here before.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 10:11 - Sep 16 with 3329 viewspaulparker

im with you Steve I don't really give a monkeys if chery plays or not TBH

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 10:17 - Sep 16 with 3318 viewsfrancisbowles

I would be amazed if Perch is fit too play! Wouldn't be surprised if Caulker is out as well.

So the defence will probably have to change and hopefully Lynch can make his first start against his last club, with Ned returning to rb.

It might be an opportunity to give Smithies a break, as he will be under pressure and we don't want to risk further damage to his confidence, and give Ingram a game

We need to get a more mobile and quicker player alongside Cousins, so Henry to drop to bench and either Ariel or Mas to come in.

Hopefully BFG back but if not go with Cilla and Shodipo to return.

Important that we stay in the game early on and try and build from there. A point would be a great confidence rebuilding result after the other night.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 10:18 - Sep 16 with 3315 viewsichbinnaughty

Perch is phucked isn't he?
All the noise seems to suggest a serious injury. Possibly a season-ender.

And on the subject of injuries, what exactly is it that Mackie did in the summer?
Last season he had a bad hamstring injury, and listening to him on the Podcast it's now his ankle. What has he done?
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 10:33 - Sep 16 with 3290 viewsRangersDave

JFH playing players in their right positions?

Did you really suggest that?

Ban him, burn him, bloody Fulham fan throwing stupid ideas into the melting pot!

What next, Disco supporting Chelsea?

The sky's falling in I tell thee!

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 10:49 - Sep 16 with 3269 viewsPinnerPaul

Why that date out of interest?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024