Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ale Faurlin 14:41 - Sep 15 with 7146 viewsbrewers_hoop

Is the decision to let him go looking dafter by the minute or have I got my rose-tinted specs on?
Ale Faurlin on 09:54 - Sep 16 with 1479 viewsDannytheR

Ale Faurlin on 07:07 - Sep 16 by Lblock

Please send us your address so we can dispatch your prize by return
We hope you enjoy reading your copy of Jimmys book entitled "The High Press and Other Tactics ". We can only apologise for this consisting of blank pages but at least it won't take long to read

My sincere apologies to BazzaInTheLoft, DannytheR and the rest of the LFW Illuminati that my childish nickname again only serves to amuse me and nobody else, has no racist connotations and is futile and annoying to you. I'm sure you'd of loved it to be a bit more high brow, but as many previous women in my life will testify to, I love to disappoint

Happy Friday now X
[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 7:08]

Be happy you're getting the attention. God knows you try hard enough for it.
Ale Faurlin on 11:17 - Sep 16 with 1410 viewsLblock

Ale Faurlin on 09:54 - Sep 16 by DannytheR

Cheers sweetheart

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ale Faurlin on 11:24 - Sep 16 with 1393 viewsW13R

Ale Faurlin on 09:54 - Sep 16 by DannytheR

You really seem to dislike Lblock, not sure if there is history between you two?

Is it because he has a different view from you, why the jibe about ODB which you got so wrong!
Most people would have back tracked or said sorry but it seems you have labelled him a racist without knowing the fella. The old R bomb is such an easy label to throw around just make sure it is used in the right context.

Anyway, peace and love to all my fellow R's whatever your race or faith may be?
Ale Faurlin on 11:38 - Sep 16 with 1365 viewsDannytheR

Ale Faurlin on 11:24 - Sep 16 by W13R

You really seem to dislike Lblock, not sure if there is history between you two?

Is it because he has a different view from you, why the jibe about ODB which you got so wrong!
Most people would have back tracked or said sorry but it seems you have labelled him a racist without knowing the fella. The old R bomb is such an easy label to throw around just make sure it is used in the right context.

Anyway, peace and love to all my fellow R's whatever your race or faith may be?

Eh? He's just a self consciously contrived persona on an internet message board. What's to dislike?

I'm sure in real life he's quiet as a mouse. Most people who act like that online are.
Ale Faurlin on 11:45 - Sep 16 with 1350 viewsLblock

Ale Faurlin on 11:38 - Sep 16 by DannytheR

Eh? He's just a self consciously contrived persona on an internet message board. What's to dislike?

I'm sure in real life he's quiet as a mouse. Most people who act like that online are.

Busted!

I'm actually just kike Kirk St Mortiz on Dear John
(One for the real old skool BBC comedy club there)

On here just an attention seeking tvvat wearing the white suit and a medallion
But really at home, in real life I'm more like the Ralf Drings he's bullies

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ale Faurlin on 11:50 - Sep 16 with 1332 viewsW13R

Ale Faurlin on 11:38 - Sep 16 by DannytheR

Ok, no different then all of us then.
Ale Faurlin on 12:57 - Sep 16 with 1294 viewsderbyhoop

If we get overrun by Newcastle and out pressed by Preston, I don't see how Faurlin would have been any better in those particular games. For all his passing ability, he had no pace and the turning circle of an oil tanker. His time had gone.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ale Faurlin on 13:26 - Sep 16 with 1244 viewsWadR

Ale Faurlin on 12:57 - Sep 16 by derbyhoop

If we get overrun by Newcastle and out pressed by Preston, I don't see how Faurlin would have been any better in those particular games. For all his passing ability, he had no pace and the turning circle of an oil tanker. His time had gone.

I think, and noelmc articulated this well on page 2 of this thread, what was missing was a central midfielder who could play a forward (or even sideways pass) without having to take 2/3 touches. Against Newcastle, I think possession was 50/50 but because Henry and Cousins aren't great or even good passers of the ball and Newcastle pressed well - most of those passes were between the back 4 and the holding 2 midfielders.

In the first half, Bidwell was making some good runs on the left flank, but our central midfielders either: 1. Didn't see the run, 2. Weren't able to pull off the pass, 3. To be in a position to make the pass, had taken too many touches and the ball was no longer on. This happened 5/6 times. Faurlin has the vision, technique and touch to pull off those balls.

Faurlin's lack of pace was obviously a big negative, but neither Shelvey or Hayden were offering any third man runs off the front 2, so I'm not sure if he'd have been particularly exposed defensively.

I don't think Faurlin would've made much of a different to the result on Tuesday. But in general I'm concerned, and it's one I've had since the beginning of summer, that Rangers don't have anyone capable of controlling a game. I hope Borysiuk can be that man, but he looked like a superior Henry from the Rochdale game.
Login to get fewer ads

Ale Faurlin on 13:29 - Sep 16 with 1230 viewsR_from_afar

Ale Faurlin on 07:07 - Sep 16 by Lblock

Please send us your address so we can dispatch your prize by return
We hope you enjoy reading your copy of Jimmys book entitled "The High Press and Other Tactics ". We can only apologise for this consisting of blank pages but at least it won't take long to read

My sincere apologies to BazzaInTheLoft, DannytheR and the rest of the LFW Illuminati that my childish nickname again only serves to amuse me and nobody else, has no racist connotations and is futile and annoying to you. I'm sure you'd of loved it to be a bit more high brow, but as many previous women in my life will testify to, I love to disappoint

Happy Friday now X
[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 7:08]

JFH: FWIW AKA ODH

The clouds disperse. I never was any good at fathoming out acronyms. Thank you sir.

We continue...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ale Faurlin on 15:32 - Sep 16 with 1178 viewsW13R

This was after two career threatening injuries, the bloke was being looked at by far bigger and successful clubs when he was in his prime playing for us. Gutted he never got the chance as I thought he was a great player even after those horrific injuries.

Do you know what, I'm still going to say he was the best in that position since the days of the Crab Ray Wilkins.
Ale Faurlin on 15:47 - Sep 16 with 1162 viewsvegasranger

I agree with this. He could pass a ball as well as anyone but other parts of his game were really limited even before the injuries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024