Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Multiple LFW Accounts 00:31 - Sep 22 with 6350 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Am I paranoid or does a strikingly similar set of users appear out of nowhere every so often, usually after a defeat?

Not really fair is it.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2016 7:42]
Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:00 - Sep 23 with 1562 viewsWokingR

"For the record, only deleted one of the accounts. She subsequently emailed the people that own Fans Network and told them to delete her account and all her data immediately. "

She was the only person I have ever felt the need to "Block" on here
The constant negativity did my head in
Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:02 - Sep 23 with 1562 viewsRamseyR

Always knew Marie had a soft spot for the Rs
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 9:03]
Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:19 - Sep 23 with 1542 viewsHitch

I miss SOGs madness, she would be in her element at the moment.
Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:21 - Sep 23 with 1541 viewsNorthernr

Multiple LFW Accounts on 08:07 - Sep 23 by thame_hoops

Reminds me of the old 'Rivals' days, back when you could have multiple accounts and not have to worry about the stasi 'investigating' you!

The thing I never got about that, and this in general, is why on earth would you want to?
Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:32 - Sep 23 with 1519 viewshopphoops

Well I'm also WokingR, in case Mrs Hopp ever turns up here, and I live out various fantasies as HollowayRanger, Konk, Karl and Brightonhoop. After too much Cerys Matthews I'm DaiHoop, and when the urges get out of hand I'm Discodroids.

i'm also NorthernR and Tony Fernandez.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:53 - Sep 23 with 1493 viewsMrsWoking

Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:21 - Sep 23 by Northernr

The thing I never got about that, and this in general, is why on earth would you want to?

Because someone needs to tell the world about WokingR's massive cock
Multiple LFW Accounts on 10:08 - Sep 23 with 1472 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'd write it off as just a few saddos who get their jollies from 'duping' others, but sometimes the message is so poisonous and subversive it becomes a bit more than mischief. This is the case after every defeat or every difficult patch the club goes through.

QPR is important to all of us and difference of opinion is natural but I for one like to know I'm talking with a legitimate supporter when I do so. Otherwise it's like spewing your thoughts out to a psychologist, who in fact is just the water cooler guy who slipped a white coat on.

Maybe I'm totally off the mark, or NorthernR is holding back, but I'd say there are a good few on here.
Multiple LFW Accounts on 10:54 - Sep 23 with 1428 viewsthame_hoops

Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:21 - Sep 23 by Northernr

There were some literally 'laugh out loud' hilarious posters back in the days of rivals, the majority of the posts that were from spoof accounts weren't even QPR related !

Have a sense of humour !
Login to get fewer ads

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:03 - Sep 23 with 1413 viewsDorse

Multiple LFW Accounts on 10:54 - Sep 23 by thame_hoops

There were some literally 'laugh out loud' hilarious posters back in the days of rivals, the majority of the posts that were from spoof accounts weren't even QPR related !

Have a sense of humour !

'Dorse' is a spoof account. I am actually Karl Henry and you have all hurt my feelings.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:05 - Sep 23 with 1406 viewsJuzzie

A certain favourite person who went on to have his own forum got caught out in the early/mid 00's on the official QPR message board.

It turns out he was posting as his own name and another name ("mrqpr" I think). A bit like SoG, though not as near as negative, mrqpr would always pop on to down beat others.

The 'two of them' were having a conversation with each other on a thread started by someone else and as the thread panned out, he made the mistake of replying clearly as mrqpr but had actually logged on as his other self. Classic error.

One of the board regulars picked up on this and called him out. It was denied of course but funnily enough, mrqpr never appeared again.

mrqpr even agreed with his other self about something I had said as I was accused of trying to get him sacked, which I wasn't and have explained to him and least 2-3 times the sequence of events.

Funnily enough, the person in question was the only person at the time who had the decency to ask to use my photographs when I was at that time taking a lot of pictures at games. For that, I am at least grateful.
Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:07 - Sep 23 with 1396 viewsNorthernr

Multiple LFW Accounts on 10:54 - Sep 23 by thame_hoops

Have a sense of humour !

Yeh some of the spoof accounts were genuinely funny.

People having two accounts to sign in and out and agree with themselves is about as funny as a dose of the clap though.
Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:13 - Sep 23 with 1378 viewsheadhoops

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:03 - Sep 23 by Dorse

'Dorse' is a spoof account. I am actually Karl Henry and you have all hurt my feelings.

if you are in fact Karl Henry that explains loads - like how many posts you manage to put online when you are actually on the pitch playing.

gets me round to thinking that if you were actually a QPR player I would have you more down as Marc Bircham.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:15 - Sep 23 with 1376 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Maceo was the best troll/spoof.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:30 - Sep 23 with 1344 viewsNorthernr

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:15 - Sep 23 by Metallica_Hoop

General Consensus was my fav. Started every post with The General says...
Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:42 - Sep 23 with 1312 viewsbob566

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:15 - Sep 23 by Metallica_Hoop

that's seconded by me. I think FFE might have been him. There was some funny stuff back in the day on big Watford love forum.

The maceo stuff was tops though.
Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:44 - Sep 23 with 1164 viewsFredManRave

Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:53 - Sep 23 by MrsWoking

Because someone needs to tell the world about WokingR's massive cock

Brilliant! The post, not Wokings (alleged) massive cock.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Multiple LFW Accounts on 11:45 - Sep 23 with 1161 viewskensalriser

Surely no-one can ever beat Tommy Nintendo for pure mania. Remember another major loon going by the name of tonyple who claimed to be an ex-player. All back in the .org days.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:00 - Sep 23 with 1145 viewsFredManRave

Multiple LFW Accounts on 10:08 - Sep 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'd write it off as just a few saddos who get their jollies from 'duping' others, but sometimes the message is so poisonous and subversive it becomes a bit more than mischief. This is the case after every defeat or every difficult patch the club goes through.

QPR is important to all of us and difference of opinion is natural but I for one like to know I'm talking with a legitimate supporter when I do so. Otherwise it's like spewing your thoughts out to a psychologist, who in fact is just the water cooler guy who slipped a white coat on.

Maybe I'm totally off the mark, or NorthernR is holding back, but I'd say there are a good few on here.

Fwiw I really don't think there are that many, if any,I just think you let your incredulity at what some posters post convince you that they can't be real.

We're a broad Church!

I always thought Clive and QPRDave were the same person....

I've got the Power.

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:08 - Sep 23 with 1131 viewsWokingR

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:00 - Sep 23 by FredManRave

Fwiw I really don't think there are that many, if any,I just think you let your incredulity at what some posters post convince you that they can't be real.

We're a broad Church!

I always thought Clive and QPRDave were the same person....

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:27 - Sep 23 with 1093 viewsjohncharles

Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:32 - Sep 23 by hopphoops

Well I'm also WokingR, in case Mrs Hopp ever turns up here, and I live out various fantasies as HollowayRanger, Konk, Karl and Brightonhoop. After too much Cerys Matthews I'm DaiHoop, and when the urges get out of hand I'm Discodroids.

I don't believe you but it just might be true. I'm going to check back through all the pots of the people you claim to be and see if I can spot any discrepancies.
It's not funny you know. Do you think I've got nothing better to do ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:36 - Sep 23 with 1081 viewshopphoops

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:27 - Sep 23 by johncharles

I don't believe you but it just might be true. I'm going to check back through all the pots of the people you claim to be and see if I can spot any discrepancies.
It's not funny you know. Do you think I've got nothing better to do ?

Hey! I'm you too, and BarryJohn and CharlesBarry.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:44 - Sep 23 with 1074 viewsFredManRave

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:36 - Sep 23 by hopphoops

Hey! I'm you too, and BarryJohn and CharlesBarry.

Are you switchingcode?!

I've got the Power.

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:49 - Sep 23 with 1060 viewsDorse

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:44 - Sep 23 by FredManRave

Are you switchingcode?!

That's just a vicious rumour based on that photo of him on holiday. That could have been anyone's ar$e.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Multiple LFW Accounts on 13:24 - Sep 23 with 1017 viewshopphoops

Multiple LFW Accounts on 12:49 - Sep 23 by Dorse

That's just a vicious rumour based on that photo of him on holiday. That could have been anyone's ar$e.

That would've happened to anyone who'd eaten those chilis.

Multiple LFW Accounts on 14:28 - Sep 23 with 961 viewskarl

Multiple LFW Accounts on 09:32 - Sep 23 by hopphoops

I drew the short straw here, Konk gets to be a cool, red trousered character everyone loves and i'm the hick from the sticks. C'mon Hopp get me some action on here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024