Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum match fred 21:29 - Sep 23 with 14932 viewsLongsufferingR

First one for me, so here's the side I'd like to see:

Smithies

Bidwell
Caulker
Lynch
Kakay

Wszolek
Cousins
Luongo
Ngbakoto/Shodipo

Chery

Polter/Sylla
Brum match fred on 22:09 - Sep 24 with 862 viewsCHUBBS

Brum match fred on 21:26 - Sep 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Again mate wasn't how I read it. No need to get snotty.

But as you say none of my business what people say to each other on a public forum accessible to 3.2 billion people.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 21:37]

So we read it differently,i thought you were being a little patronising yourself.
3.2 million hey,well I'm pretty sure he can reply for himself without chief happy clapper intervening.
Brum match fred on 22:11 - Sep 24 with 858 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Brum match fred on 22:09 - Sep 24 by CHUBBS

So we read it differently,i thought you were being a little patronising yourself.
3.2 million hey,well I'm pretty sure he can reply for himself without chief happy clapper intervening.

Yeah probably. Enjoy your evening.

Happy Clapper out.
Brum match fred on 22:12 - Sep 24 with 854 viewsCHUBBS

Brum match fred on 22:11 - Sep 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Happy Clapper out.

Good night to you too👍
Brum match fred on 23:22 - Sep 24 with 795 viewskarl

Brum match fred on 22:11 - Sep 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Happy Clapper out.

Wrong again Bazza, you missed out 'Chief' happy clapper.
To then start a thread calling the Chief a 'square peg' is a dereliction of duty, consider yourself relegated to Junior happy clapper, good luck gertting anyone to join in with that one!
Brum match fred on 23:26 - Sep 24 with 784 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Brum match fred on 23:22 - Sep 24 by karl

Wrong again Bazza, you missed out 'Chief' happy clapper.
To then start a thread calling the Chief a 'square peg' is a dereliction of duty, consider yourself relegated to Junior happy clapper, good luck gertting anyone to join in with that one!

Talked myself into a demotion there didn't I.

What did you think about LC?
Brum match fred on 23:38 - Sep 24 with 775 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brum match fred on 22:09 - Sep 24 by CHUBBS

I can reply for myself.

Worrying about relegation 10 games in is a silly over-reaction. Just as it was when loads of fans were doing it then.

Yes it could happen. It almost certainly won't. Changing manager again at this stage won't actually change much either way IMO. Just as it didn't last year when we booed the last bloke out the door.
Brum match fred on 08:37 - Sep 25 with 714 viewsCHUBBS

Brum match fred on 23:38 - Sep 24 by DeepcutHoop

I can reply for myself.

Worrying about relegation 10 games in is a silly over-reaction. Just as it was when loads of fans were doing it then.

Yes it could happen. It almost certainly won't. Changing manager again at this stage won't actually change much either way IMO. Just as it didn't last year when we booed the last bloke out the door.

Well i certainly don't want to see another sacked manager and although i gave Ramsey a chance his lack of experience done for him in the end.
Supporting a football club takes you through all the emotions meaning when you're happy about something you speak showing your delight/satisfaction toward the situation.
That also works the other way,if the manager/players are making poor decisions then you also feel you have the right to say what you think without being shouted at.
We all want a successful team and there is nothing wrong with voicing an opinion either way.
I know Jimmy is still learning but he's making some terrible decisions even a mere novice can see.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 8:38]
Brum match fred on 11:09 - Sep 25 with 651 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brum match fred on 08:37 - Sep 25 by CHUBBS

Well i certainly don't want to see another sacked manager and although i gave Ramsey a chance his lack of experience done for him in the end.
Supporting a football club takes you through all the emotions meaning when you're happy about something you speak showing your delight/satisfaction toward the situation.
That also works the other way,if the manager/players are making poor decisions then you also feel you have the right to say what you think without being shouted at.
We all want a successful team and there is nothing wrong with voicing an opinion either way.
I know Jimmy is still learning but he's making some terrible decisions even a mere novice can see.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 8:38]

Yes, it's a bit low at the moment, but to worry about relegation at this stage of the season is still a silly over-reaction.

Being allowed to voice an opinion, doesn't mean it can't be challenged, or even ridiculed.
Login to get fewer ads

Brum match fred on 11:27 - Sep 25 with 636 viewsjohncharles

One sure way of getting into a relegation dog fight is to refuse to face the possibility. It's the direction we're heading in. We need to address the problem now not when we're down there.
Here's hoping for a win at Burton and then give Fulham a bloody nose on Saturday.

Strong and stable my arse.

Brum match fred on 11:34 - Sep 25 with 629 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brum match fred on 11:27 - Sep 25 by johncharles

One sure way of getting into a relegation dog fight is to refuse to face the possibility. It's the direction we're heading in. We need to address the problem now not when we're down there.
Here's hoping for a win at Burton and then give Fulham a bloody nose on Saturday.

Of course it's a possibility ffs

I'm saying worrying about it now is ridiculous.
Brum match fred on 11:57 - Sep 25 with 616 viewsCHUBBS

Brum match fred on 11:09 - Sep 25 by DeepcutHoop

Yes, it's a bit low at the moment, but to worry about relegation at this stage of the season is still a silly over-reaction.

Being allowed to voice an opinion, doesn't mean it can't be challenged, or even ridiculed.

In the original post i didn't say anywhere that i was currently worrying about guaranteed relegation,you just made that bit up to suit your argument.
I will start to worry if we continue to play the same way we have been and its never too early to worry about the teams form.
On current form we are one of the worst teams in this division,yes i know we have players to come in but i'm still worried about our managers decision making.
One goal from open play all season with the manager refusing to change his strategy even though it just doesn't suit our players.
Brum match fred on 12:23 - Sep 25 with 601 viewsjohncharles

Brum match fred on 11:34 - Sep 25 by DeepcutHoop

Of course it's a possibility ffs

I'm saying worrying about it now is ridiculous.

You've just proved my point

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024