Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum match fred 21:29 - Sep 23 with 14925 viewsLongsufferingR

First one for me, so here's the side I'd like to see:

Smithies

Bidwell
Caulker
Lynch
Kakay

Wszolek
Cousins
Luongo
Ngbakoto/Shodipo

Chery

Polter/Sylla
Brum match fred on 16:46 - Sep 24 with 1796 viewsNov77

if only fulham had a winnable game coming up

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Brum match fred on 16:47 - Sep 24 with 1779 viewsDylanP

Now I am nervous. We need to convert all this pressure.

Mind you, I definitely have taken a draw before the game started. "Stop the rot", and all that
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 16:48]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Brum match fred on 16:47 - Sep 24 with 1750 viewskropotkin41

We're under a bit of pressure now........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Brum match fred on 16:48 - Sep 24 with 1717 viewsBklynRanger

Come on R's, let's have a bit of a clinically ruthless Dutch sexually aggressive finish.
Brum match fred on 16:50 - Sep 24 with 1641 viewsDylanP

FT 1-1

Brum match fred on 16:50 - Sep 24 with 1640 viewskropotkin41

Chance at the death........... we've had a go second half. We've won the ball back again and again.......... first time in a long time, grounds for optimism.

Brum match fred on 16:51 - Sep 24 with 1626 viewsderbyhoop

Very encouraging performance. Couldn't quite get over the line but something to build on.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Brum match fred on 16:51 - Sep 24 with 1592 viewsDeepcutHoop

Improvement. Got to keep it positive now
Login to get fewer ads

Brum match fred on 16:52 - Sep 24 with 1562 viewssuperhoopdownunder

not bad much better since Wszolek came on
Brum match fred on 16:52 - Sep 24 with 1561 viewsBklynRanger

Positive stuff. Fair enough.
Brum match fred on 16:52 - Sep 24 with 1555 viewsDylanP

Is that going to be our line up for the next few games? 4-4-2. Looked better once we got a second striker on. Polter's hold up play and defending from the front, etc.

Burton should be winable, surely.

Brum match fred on 16:54 - Sep 24 with 1529 viewsClive_Anderson

Sounds like an improvement all round. Hopefully we'll be a bit more positive in future.

And in other news Stoke let one in in the last minute.
Brum match fred on 16:54 - Sep 24 with 1528 viewsDorse

Sounded much better in the second half. However, have we opened a 4-4-2-based can of worms that will be endlessly discussed / fought over for the foreseeable future?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brum match fred on 16:56 - Sep 24 with 1485 viewskensalriser

Derby beaten at home by Blackburn and now in the bottom three.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brum match fred on 16:58 - Sep 24 with 1425 viewsJigsore

Much better today. Do that to Burton and we could batter them

on a tangent, what on earth has Nigel Pearson done to Derby. Losing at home to Blackburn with their squad

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Brum match fred on 16:59 - Sep 24 with 1415 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Much better second half
Well Done!
Let'a go again against Burton mid week
Brum match fred on 17:04 - Sep 24 with 1347 viewsCHUBBS

If we go out with that first half defensive shit against Burton then we'll get what we deserve.
He needs to start going for it or before we know it we'll be heading for league 1.
Brum match fred on 17:10 - Sep 24 with 1288 viewsBoston

There's wiser folk than me think Steve Caulkers a very important part of this squad.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brum match fred on 17:19 - Sep 24 with 1201 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Good night champs 2.20am in Aus
Big night on the Shiraz
Glad we played much better
Night all
Brum match fred on 17:38 - Sep 24 with 1132 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brum match fred on 17:04 - Sep 24 by CHUBBS

If we go out with that first half defensive shit against Burton then we'll get what we deserve.
He needs to start going for it or before we know it we'll be heading for league 1.

We had people telling us we were guaranteed relegation this time last year too. It was a silly over-reaction then and it's a silly over-reaction now.
Brum match fred on 17:44 - Sep 24 with 1099 viewskropotkin41

On the strength of that second half I would presume that the two Polish lads will start against Burton, along with Sylla.

I was only listening to the offy commentary, but we sounded much improved, hungrier and more attack-orientated.

Brum match fred on 19:16 - Sep 24 with 917 viewsCHUBBS

Brum match fred on 17:38 - Sep 24 by DeepcutHoop

We had people telling us we were guaranteed relegation this time last year too. It was a silly over-reaction then and it's a silly over-reaction now.

Who said anything about guaranteed relegation?
We clearly have the attacking ability to beat teams so i think we'd be better off trying to score goals from open play then relying on the odd penalty/free kick/corner to nick 1-0s when our defence is looking so fragile.
If we go to Burton and sit back looking to nick a 1-0 then we'll probably lose as they clearly posses more firepower than the hapless Wigan who we were hanging on for dear life at.
I don't want JFH sacked and he can really help himself if he tries to play some entertaining football at home games at the very least.

Are you really that arrogant that you feel we can't get sucked into a relegation battle?
Lose our next two away games and we're in one.
Brum match fred on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 891 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Brum match fred on 19:16 - Sep 24 by CHUBBS

Who said anything about guaranteed relegation?
We clearly have the attacking ability to beat teams so i think we'd be better off trying to score goals from open play then relying on the odd penalty/free kick/corner to nick 1-0s when our defence is looking so fragile.
If we go to Burton and sit back looking to nick a 1-0 then we'll probably lose as they clearly posses more firepower than the hapless Wigan who we were hanging on for dear life at.
I don't want JFH sacked and he can really help himself if he tries to play some entertaining football at home games at the very least.

Are you really that arrogant that you feel we can't get sucked into a relegation battle?
Lose our next two away games and we're in one.

I didn't ready anywhere that he said we cant get sucked in, just that it was a silly over reaction. Which it is.
Brum match fred on 19:52 - Sep 24 with 858 viewsCHUBBS

Brum match fred on 19:27 - Sep 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

I didn't ready anywhere that he said we cant get sucked in, just that it was a silly over reaction. Which it is.

He was insinuating i said we were guaranteed to be relegated when i was actually implying we aren't too good to go down and could struggle at the bottom if we don't improve.
Not that its any of your business,unless he's one of your alter egos of course?
Brum match fred on 21:26 - Sep 24 with 772 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Brum match fred on 19:52 - Sep 24 by CHUBBS

He was insinuating i said we were guaranteed to be relegated when i was actually implying we aren't too good to go down and could struggle at the bottom if we don't improve.
Not that its any of your business,unless he's one of your alter egos of course?

Again mate wasn't how I read it. No need to get snotty.

But as you say none of my business what people say to each other on a public forum accessible to 3.2 billion people.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 21:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024