Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Pod Atmosphere 17:32 - Sep 24 with 815 viewsFredManRave

Comments on the match thread suggested a good vocal backing of the team even after going 1-0 down. So was there a noticeable improvement in the atmosphere and backing of the team today?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Post Pod Atmosphere on 18:10 - Sep 24 with 758 viewsbrewers_hoop

Definitely. Mainly because we were less ponderous in possession and looking to get forward at every opportunity in the second half. Much more exciting than recent games which stirs the crowd into action. And finally a wideman who does his job properly - beats his man and looks to get a cross in.
Post Pod Atmosphere on 18:48 - Sep 24 with 704 viewsTacticalR

Pretty quiet first half. In the end it was the team that lifted the crowd rather than the crowd that lifted the team.

Air hostess clique

Post Pod Atmosphere on 19:10 - Sep 24 with 666 viewsnix

I was in the lower Loft today and I thought the fans did the team proud today. It was fantastic to hear us singing again and it made the atmosphere hugely better. Well done Q and R blocks in particular for keeping it going. There was one dodgy moment, when the PA announced that Luongo was coming off for Polter, which produced a lot of booing, before they corrected this to show Shodipo going off, who got decent applause leaving the field.

Smithies really gets involved with the fans, which is great and he was orchestrating our cheering in the first half.

Their goalie had a bit of fun with us as well when the crowd threw the ball back to him, he was looking away, some wag shouted, it's behind you, and he actually smirked. Nice touch as my son (aged 12) had spent quite a lot of the second half in psychological warfare with him, trying to convince him that he was going to fluff any attempt from us on target.

All in all one of my more enjoyable days at LR this season.
Post Pod Atmosphere on 20:00 - Sep 24 with 599 viewslondonscottish

Post Pod Atmosphere on 19:10 - Sep 24 by nix

I was in the lower Loft today and I thought the fans did the team proud today. It was fantastic to hear us singing again and it made the atmosphere hugely better. Well done Q and R blocks in particular for keeping it going. There was one dodgy moment, when the PA announced that Luongo was coming off for Polter, which produced a lot of booing, before they corrected this to show Shodipo going off, who got decent applause leaving the field.

Smithies really gets involved with the fans, which is great and he was orchestrating our cheering in the first half.

Their goalie had a bit of fun with us as well when the crowd threw the ball back to him, he was looking away, some wag shouted, it's behind you, and he actually smirked. Nice touch as my son (aged 12) had spent quite a lot of the second half in psychological warfare with him, trying to convince him that he was going to fluff any attempt from us on target.

All in all one of my more enjoyable days at LR this season.

Good to hear.

I've been a bit bollxed about the whole thing since the Newcastle debacle and really not wanting to go if it's just going to be a boo fest.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024