Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borysiuk 17:54 - Sep 24 with 4261 viewsessextaxiboy

My MOM , very tidy in possession and snaps into tackles .He will cop some cards along the way but technically way ahead of Henry .
Both Poles excellent IMo ..
Borysiuk on 18:02 - Sep 24 with 4186 viewsDiscodroids

Good to hear . Hes been hampered by niggling injuries since his signing. Were due some luck on injuries , lets hope he gets an extended run in the side .

ps. How did Hall get on today Essex ?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Borysiuk on 18:12 - Sep 24 with 4157 viewscollegeranger

Goodbye Karl Henry - that is all!!
Borysiuk on 18:12 - Sep 24 with 4154 viewsQPR_Jim

Agree I very much like the look of the two poles, they were excellent today and we were unlucky not to win.
Borysiuk on 18:37 - Sep 24 with 4032 viewsessextaxiboy

Borysiuk on 18:02 - Sep 24 by Discodroids

Good to hear . Hes been hampered by niggling injuries since his signing. Were due some luck on injuries , lets hope he gets an extended run in the side .

ps. How did Hall get on today Essex ?.

IMO he was solid and efficient . He seems comfortable next to Caulker . Didnt get bullied .
Borysiuk on 18:45 - Sep 24 with 3974 viewsted_hendrix

I had Wszolek down for my MOTM on Wednesday night FWIT, I saw Borysiuk against Rochdale (ok only Rochdale) but he looked completely at ease in that game too.
All good signs?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Borysiuk on 18:49 - Sep 24 with 3941 viewsdavman

Borysiuk on 18:45 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

I had Wszolek down for my MOTM on Wednesday night FWIT, I saw Borysiuk against Rochdale (ok only Rochdale) but he looked completely at ease in that game too.
All good signs?

Yep. Lest people forget, these guys haven't even started yet; judge Jimmy when these guys and Yeni have played 10 or so games...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Borysiuk on 19:04 - Sep 24 with 3868 viewsWestbourneR

Borysiuk on 18:37 - Sep 24 by essextaxiboy

IMO he was solid and efficient . He seems comfortable next to Caulker . Didnt get bullied .

Alternatively you could say Hall got bullied plenty and once again lost his aerial duel with an unremarakable striker - and they scored from it.

One day Hall will be dropped and a proper centre back like Lynch will play and we'll all move on.

Anyway I thought the Poles and Sylla were very impressive. The winger was man of match.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Borysiuk on 19:28 - Sep 24 with 3772 viewsHollowayRanger

Borysiuk on 19:04 - Sep 24 by WestbourneR

Alternatively you could say Hall got bullied plenty and once again lost his aerial duel with an unremarakable striker - and they scored from it.

One day Hall will be dropped and a proper centre back like Lynch will play and we'll all move on.

Anyway I thought the Poles and Sylla were very impressive. The winger was man of match.

pretty much agree

also thought polter was terrible when he came on but just by being there it changed the game and we attacked far far better for it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Borysiuk on 19:32 - Sep 24 with 3739 viewsspencer

Both need more games...but with looking good.
Pavel on the right...looks the better(IMO) and can use both feet. Needs to track back more...but looks a very good pair of signings
Borysiuk on 19:34 - Sep 24 with 3731 viewsbosh67

Yes he was very good and gets stuck in quickly. He and Wszolek were very good today. Wszolek could be really really useful. Once he got over his nerves he really caused their left back problems and got past him and delivered well all second half. If Chery's efforts had gone in he would have had two assists. Promising player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Borysiuk on 20:59 - Sep 24 with 3495 viewssexton

Henry voted Leave, so presumably he won't be too pleased about some Polish bloke coming over here and taking his job.
Borysiuk on 21:09 - Sep 24 with 3457 viewsHunterhoop

Borysiuk on 18:37 - Sep 24 by essextaxiboy

Didn't get bullied can Essex?! He got bullied all through the game by their no. 15 until they dubbed him. In the first half he was getting manhandled and could do nothing about it.

It was the definition of being bullied on a football pitch, in my opinion!

Ariel good but Pawel MotM. Genuine, direct winger who repeatedly created chances in open play.
Borysiuk on 21:10 - Sep 24 with 3451 viewscaliforniahoop

Borysiuk on 18:49 - Sep 24 by davman

Yep. Lest people forget, these guys haven't even started yet; judge Jimmy when these guys and Yeni have played 10 or so games...

I hear that, Pavel and Ariel played well,fingers crossed Yeni can get settled, looked a lot better today.
Borysiuk on 21:21 - Sep 24 with 3393 viewsRoller

I agree with Essex, Borysiuk was my MOM. Tackled well, passed well and gave freedom to the players further upfield. I think the should Sandro play arguments end here.
Borysiuk on 21:24 - Sep 24 with 3376 viewsNorthernr

Yes absolutely agree. Quicker, more dynamic, better on the ball better passing, better goal threat than Henry, but still loves a tackle so better than Henry who he was bought to replace presumably. Also breezed through 90 minutes not a problem so better than Sandro. MOM for me too, great to finally see him given a start.

North Pole, meanwhile, good end product on that guy - I did onder whether writing him off after 10 days in the country and 60 mins as a sub in a 6-0 defeat was a bit premature. Helmet.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Borysiuk on 21:31 - Sep 24 with 3333 viewsBasingstokeR

Borysiuk display today reminded me a bit of a Joey Barton performance... Minus the ego, minus the attempted Hollywood passes, minus poor (any) set pieces. Promising and well enough evidence to say Henry shouldn't be back in.

Wzsolek was MoM imho.
Borysiuk on 21:47 - Sep 24 with 3237 viewsextratimeR

Great to see these comments, thought it was just me, very very good, we finally have someone sitting deepish who rest of mid-field can unload to, and shock horror he doesn't pass it backwards.

Will need a couple more games for match fitness, the cheeky sod even had an on target shot at goal!

MOM by country mile.

Honourable mention for a great performance from Luongo,(loved the crowd booing when bench got number wrong).
Borysiuk on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 3225 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Let's not build him all the way up only to smash him down one day when he has a bad game though.

Done well today.
Borysiuk on 22:55 - Sep 24 with 3076 viewsWestbourneR

Borysiuk on 19:28 - Sep 24 by HollowayRanger

pretty much agree

also thought polter was terrible when he came on but just by being there it changed the game and we attacked far far better for it

Totally agree Holloway - Polter was technically terrible but just his presence and the team shape made us so much better.

Borysiuk on 22:57 - Sep 24 with 3066 viewsNorthernr

Borysiuk on 22:55 - Sep 24 by WestbourneR

Totally agree Holloway - Polter was technically terrible but just his presence and the team shape made us so much better.

Agree with this, helped us try and press home an advantage, but Polter's been poor on his last few outings now. Maybe he is injured and playing through it. Too many cheap fouls having arrived too late.
Borysiuk on 23:15 - Sep 24 with 3014 viewsWestbourneR

Borysiuk on 22:57 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Agree with this, helped us try and press home an advantage, but Polter's been poor on his last few outings now. Maybe he is injured and playing through it. Too many cheap fouls having arrived too late.

Yeah maybe Polter is the sort who gets rusty easily - he took a few games to warm up last season and he's had a bit of a break now... has he? I wasn't at Sunderland and Huddersfield so I don't know if he got minutes. Anyway, he was well off it today. He can be guilty of not getting his head up.

Think Sylla did very very well. He wins a lot of ball.

Thought Borysiuk had an excellent second half really drove us forward looks technically very good indeed. A sharp spiky classy player. Exciting.

Still think they'd have been room for Faurlin in this squad...

Borysiuk on 23:54 - Sep 24 with 2926 viewskomradkirk

Thought the two Poles were great in the second half today,overall in the second half we were good enough for a win if we could have hit the target.
we seemed to get a foot in and crunched into a few tackles after being soft as shite in a microwave during the first half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024