Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cilla and the polish lads !!! 18:00 - Sep 24 with 1672 viewsconnell10

Bloody good I like !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 18:07 - Sep 24 with 1631 viewsLongsufferingR

Wszolek in particular should be first name on the team sheet on Tuesday. Everything dangerous came through him.
Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 18:11 - Sep 24 with 1599 viewscollegeranger

Agree both Polish boys were excellent and Cilla is getting used to the Championship and gave his best all round performance.
Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 20:30 - Sep 24 with 1321 viewsterryb

So did I Mr Connell!

The man in midfield (I must work on getting to know their names) won many challenges. And guess what? He then passed to a team mate!

Then we move on to our substitute on the right wing. THE MAN CAN PLAY! If Chery had converted the chance at the start of the second half we would still be drooling at our wingers skill!
Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 01:29 - Sep 25 with 1070 viewseghamranger

Cilla looks good but my god he loves a hand ball. Got pulled up 3 times and in the second half a bloke behind me shouted out "handball" for the fourth!!

He needs a goal, then he will be firing
Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 02:18 - Sep 25 with 1026 viewsqpr1976

Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 01:29 - Sep 25 by eghamranger

Cilla looks good but my god he loves a hand ball. Got pulled up 3 times and in the second half a bloke behind me shouted out "handball" for the fourth!!

He needs a goal, then he will be firing

He's got a goal !
Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 10:22 - Sep 25 with 807 viewsfrancisbowles

Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 02:18 - Sep 25 by qpr1976

He's got a goal !

Cilla's handballs obviously depended on your viewing angle. It looked like he almost caught the first one, was very unlucky with the second as it seemed to hit him from behind as he jumped with his arm above his head, similar the third one but it hit his arm from the front and then it looked like he went to catch the fourth when he wasn't penalised.

Pavel, very good, beginning to look like an international winger, very quick.

Ariel, I thought was off the pace of the game first 45, a few mistimed challenges. Second half showed what I had been led to believe he was capable of. Good tackles and interceptions and some nice incisive passing.
Cilla and the polish lads !!! on 10:37 - Sep 25 with 783 viewsstevec

Message to Les & Co, no more shopping at Asda please, there's lots more value in the Polski Sklep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024