Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD 22:03 - Sep 24 with 1759 viewsextratimeR

After Wednesday's bloke this was nasty shock, decided to ref game always 50 yards from play.

I'm sure Sylla was handing it out large, but it's quite hard to continuously foul someone standing behind you,( even Shearer struggled), the booking of Hall for a fine tackle capped a consistent performance of mediocrity.

WIl done Ned for lashing him at the end,
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:20 - Sep 24 with 1724 viewsTacticalR

I couldn't work out why he was letting some things go and then picking up on others.

There were also a couple of tackles and fouls where he didn't seem to know who had done what to whom and called it the wrong way.

Air hostess clique

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:48 - Sep 24 with 1667 viewsNorthernr

He's a fcking helmet that bloke. Always has been. Short man syndrome.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:55 - Sep 24 with 1648 viewsDesertBoot

Guessed his way through the ninety minutes. Pitiful

Wish I could be like David Watts

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:57 - Sep 24 with 1641 viewsenfieldargh

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:48 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Is he the same Canute we had up at Preston last season or do we still have the pleasure of him to come?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:59 - Sep 24 with 1632 viewsNorthernr

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:57 - Sep 24 by enfieldargh

Is he the same Canute we had up at Preston last season or do we still have the pleasure of him to come?

No that's Andy Woolmer. That was something else this game, absolute riot.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 23:44 - Sep 24 with 1567 viewsnix

Couldn't agree more. The worst kind of referee: continually broke up play by giving free kicks for minor contact, then two minutes later waving away claims when someone was barged over. Made himself centre of the action. Seemed to be guessing half the time. Such a difference from Wednesday's referee, who let the game flow and made a positive contribution. I think he'll still bears a grudge against Qpr since the squirrel fiasco.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 23:48 - Sep 24 with 1555 viewskomradkirk

a disgraceful display of incompetence.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 02:20 - Sep 25 with 1476 viewsqpr1976

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 22:48 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Was he the Ref that stopped a game at LR for 10 mins due to a squirrell ?
Login to get fewer ads

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 06:42 - Sep 25 with 1430 viewsbosh67

Spent the entire afternoon making weird decisions. Caulker's booking was ridiculous. At ;east only gave out a few cards. But seemed desperate to be centre of attention. Neither side liked him at all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 07:07 - Sep 25 with 1414 viewsLadbrokeR

A very poor Lino in front of the ellersile.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:11 - Sep 25 with 1204 viewsdannyblue

He was annoying and capricious.

But I did think he was sensible at the start when Sylla gave someone a solid push in the chest after an argument. The brum bloke stayed on his feet and the ref just had a word, no bookings. In the prem they might have gone down and sylla might have seen red.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:12 - Sep 25 with 1203 viewsfrancisbowles

Have to agree he was awful but considering some of the other bookings Borysiuk was fortunate not to get one.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:17 - Sep 25 with 1197 viewsNorthernr

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:12 - Sep 25 by francisbowles

Have to agree he was awful but considering some of the other bookings Borysiuk was fortunate not to get one.

That was the thing, Borysiuk could easily have been booked twice and didn't get one, then others got one for nothing very much at all.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:56 - Sep 25 with 1150 viewssevenhoop

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:17 - Sep 25 by Northernr

That was the thing, Borysiuk could easily have been booked twice and didn't get one, then others got one for nothing very much at all.

Couldn't disagree more with everyone. It was great to see a referee not buying the usual diving-before-touched antics from both teams, not handing out yellows for obvious (but mis-timed) attempts to get the ball. I wonder what you lot want sometimes
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 11:39 - Sep 25 with 1108 viewsNorthernr

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:56 - Sep 25 by sevenhoop

Couldn't disagree more with everyone. It was great to see a referee not buying the usual diving-before-touched antics from both teams, not handing out yellows for obvious (but mis-timed) attempts to get the ball. I wonder what you lot want sometimes

Well I wouldn't mind a free kick being awarded for us when our player has his shirt lifted up over his head, rather than him being penalised, much as it was nice to admire Grant Hall's physique.

And I also wouldn't mind somebody being sent off for cracking into Luongo halfway up his shins with two feet off the ground and all the studs showing.

And I also wouldn't mind if he'd got the fcking spray out of his pocket in the first half rather than engage in that farcical argument about where our wall should have been which resulted in Shodipo being booked.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 11:59 - Sep 25 with 1082 viewsterryb

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 10:56 - Sep 25 by sevenhoop

I'm with you seven to a certain extent.

I don't understand why players expect to be given 50/50 decisions after they have pissed the referee off with their moaning. Shodipo was told at least twice (probably three times) by the ref to move back before he was cautioned. What else do you expect to happen?

He was inconsistent with his handball decisions though. Playing on when the ball had hit the back of a Birmingham player & blowing his whistle when it hit the bacl of Sylla's hand. The difference being that we could have had a goalscoring chance form the latter.

I saw little to get upset about the ref yesterday. I don't think his performance affected the result.
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 12:12 - Sep 25 with 1063 viewsTacticalR

A squirrel should have been released onto the pitch at half-time, with Tierney given 15 minutes to remove it. Much more entertaining that penalties.

Air hostess clique

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 12:44 - Sep 25 with 1028 viewssevenhoop

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 11:39 - Sep 25 by Northernr

Well I wouldn't mind a free kick being awarded for us when our player has his shirt lifted up over his head, rather than him being penalised, much as it was nice to admire Grant Hall's physique.

And I also wouldn't mind somebody being sent off for cracking into Luongo halfway up his shins with two feet off the ground and all the studs showing.

And I also wouldn't mind if he'd got the fcking spray out of his pocket in the first half rather than engage in that farcical argument about where our wall should have been which resulted in Shodipo being booked.

Sure, you'll find every ref makes some wrong decisions, especially when trying to let the game flow, as this one did. But at least we saw a flowing game with proper challenges being allowed and not letting poncey players ruin it by being rewarded for diving
POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 12:51 - Sep 25 with 1016 viewsTacticalR

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 12:44 - Sep 25 by sevenhoop

Sure, you'll find every ref makes some wrong decisions, especially when trying to let the game flow, as this one did. But at least we saw a flowing game with proper challenges being allowed and not letting poncey players ruin it by being rewarded for diving

Fair enough. I just found it a little difficult to work out exactly what he was letting go (and I think some of the players did as well). There's the danger that if the a ref lets too much go then things can spin out of control (if the players don't feel that the ref is on top of things).

Air hostess clique

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 13:39 - Sep 25 with 968 viewsNorthernr

POOREST REF THIS SEASON AT LOFTUS ROAD on 12:44 - Sep 25 by sevenhoop

The referee in the Sunderland game was excellent, that was how you let game flow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024