Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Square Pegs & Round Holes 22:09 - Sep 24 with 1051 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Contributing factor to our recent dip in my opinion.

Being the glass half full chap I am, I think a lot of our issues will iron out when Ned, Cousins, and most of the wingers are played in the right place.
Square Pegs & Round Holes on 22:14 - Sep 24 with 1024 viewsLblock

Close the curtains, sit on a comfy seat, light up a woodbine and stick on some whale music

Wait for it Bazza

I only bleedin well agree with you!!!!

My only issue is who plays right back instead of the captain fish out of water????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 22:18 - Sep 24 with 1005 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 22:14 - Sep 24 by Lblock

Close the curtains, sit on a comfy seat, light up a woodbine and stick on some whale music

Wait for it Bazza

I only bleedin well agree with you!!!!

My only issue is who plays right back instead of the captain fish out of water????

Isn't that sign of the apocalypse?

When do we get Furlong back?

Anyone know how he's getting on?
Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:16 - Sep 24 with 910 viewskarl

Disco has said on another thread that a Charlton mate told him Cousins played RB for them a good few times, maybe this was where JFH got the idea of playing him wide, he's definitely a good footballer and got physical presence so could be an option?
It doesn't look like Onuaha will be left out for this type of scenario, it has to be said, and to drop him for Kakay who also looks good is probably less likely. It is a shame but as the team continues to develop Jimmy might start making these decisions too.
I'm definitely in the positive camp atm after my first viewing the other night, i do realise it is hard staying positive when the entertainment is minimal, i like the new young players and think they'll be exciting to watch very soon
Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:27 - Sep 24 with 883 viewsCamberleyR

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 22:18 - Sep 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Isn't that sign of the apocalypse?

When do we get Furlong back?

Anyone know how he's getting on?

Furlong is on a season loan but these days you can insert recall clauses in them unlike before. You can only get them back when a transfer window is open though so January the earliest we'd see him.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 23:27]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:29 - Sep 24 with 868 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:27 - Sep 24 by CamberleyR

Furlong is on a season loan but these days you can insert recall clauses in them unlike before. You can only get them back when a transfer window is open though so January the earliest we'd see him.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 23:27]

Maybe it's undiagnosed OCD but a green RB is preferable to a decent CB for me.

Karl mentioned Kakay.

I was away on Tuesday. Is he any good? Or would it be too much pressure on the lad?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 23:30]
Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:34 - Sep 24 with 848 viewsCamberleyR

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:29 - Sep 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Maybe it's undiagnosed OCD but a green RB is preferable to a decent CB for me.

Karl mentioned Kakay.

I was away on Tuesday. Is he any good? Or would it be too much pressure on the lad?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 23:30]

He had a good game against Sunderland and looked extremely promising. I could only see him playing though if Chief got injured or we had centre back injuries that meant Chief moved into the middle. Even then I wouldn't be surprised if Hasselbank put someone like Henry there.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:58 - Sep 24 with 796 viewskarl

Square Pegs & Round Holes on 23:34 - Sep 24 by CamberleyR

He had a good game against Sunderland and looked extremely promising. I could only see him playing though if Chief got injured or we had centre back injuries that meant Chief moved into the middle. Even then I wouldn't be surprised if Hasselbank put someone like Henry there.

Having only seen Furlong on tv and Kakay once on Weds I do think Kakay is a better prospect so no need to recall Furlong when Kakay is here and available imo, I am happy to be corrected by anyone with better knowledge of the two players but Camberley is probably right with his assessment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024