Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearly there 01:46 - Sep 25 with 3635 viewswombat

When cousins is fit again I would hope he gets the second central midfield spot alongside the polish lad . Sorry he works hard but loungo is way to much of a light weight in the middle for me

Kaka in at right back and either Washington or polter upfront with sylla , our maybe sylla polter as the two up front and Washington down the left , prob to daring toe Jimmy but Ho hum I can dream

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Nearly there on 14:54 - Sep 26 with 731 viewsBasingstokeR

Nearly there on 14:00 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

well, don't really agree with your assessment to be honest.
Think he played very well v Sunderland though, and did a great job on the right v Leeds.
I guess my point is he is still a young kid and this is a big move with big expectation - as you are evidence of. Massive disappointment seems incredibly harsh, that's all.

"Massive disappointment"

Someone described Niko Hämäläinen's performance as "appalling" the other day. Equally flummoxed.
Nearly there on 16:16 - Sep 26 with 691 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nearly there on 14:54 - Sep 26 by BasingstokeR

"Massive disappointment"

Someone described Niko Hämäläinen's performance as "appalling" the other day. Equally flummoxed.

I saw that. Incredible description.

Bare bones.

Nearly there on 17:31 - Sep 26 with 659 viewsHarbour

Nearly there on 16:16 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

I saw that. Incredible description.

Yes we as fans want young players coming through be given first team opportunities complain when players go out on loan to lower division teams and then when they get a chance in first team slate them...we lack patience expect players to walk into the first team and perform like established pros...our Fan base can be hard work some times
Nearly there on 19:23 - Sep 26 with 611 viewsTacticalR

Nearly there on 17:31 - Sep 26 by Harbour

Yes we as fans want young players coming through be given first team opportunities complain when players go out on loan to lower division teams and then when they get a chance in first team slate them...we lack patience expect players to walk into the first team and perform like established pros...our Fan base can be hard work some times

The fan base needs to go out on loan to lower league teams.

Air hostess clique

Nearly there on 22:13 - Sep 26 with 567 viewswombat

Nearly there on 14:00 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

well, don't really agree with your assessment to be honest.
Think he played very well v Sunderland though, and did a great job on the right v Leeds.
I guess my point is he is still a young kid and this is a big move with big expectation - as you are evidence of. Massive disappointment seems incredibly harsh, that's all.

Couple of people have said cousins didn't play that well when played in the middle
Think one game was with Sandro he played well
Other two think he was with Karloss Henry so basically had to cover the midfield on his own both games

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024