Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My thoughts 05:41 - Sep 25 with 1141 viewsLadbrokeR

So Henry was dropped and we adopted 442 for the second half. I read elsewhere that this wasn't quite the formation but from where I sat in the front of the Ellersille that's how it looked. All things considered there isn't enough invention or creativity in the side. I won't continue to talk about the lack of a natural player maker rather too many people opt to play a series of sideways passes to hold possession in order for us to pass back to Smithies or Caulker who is relied upon to knock it forward. I thought that Chery got caught in possession to often and our main attacking outlet was hopeful crosses in from Bidwell , some nice balls from pawel and less so shodipo. That's was a very average Birmingham side that were there for the taking. Overal it was movement in the right direction but is it enough and I am really beginning to get concerned about the lack of chances created and taken through open play.. Oh and Didn't the place look empty as well.
My thoughts on 15:12 - Sep 25 with 901 viewswestberksr

Slight improvement but having been starved of entertainment I was glad for any crumbs.

Upper Loft was very poorly attended.
My thoughts on 16:17 - Sep 25 with 856 viewsBoston

So, what was the official attendance and what d'ya it was it really? There has to be a goodly number on here who can estimate a Loftus Rd crowd to the nearest hundred.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My thoughts on 10:25 - Sep 26 with 709 viewssevenhoop

My thoughts on 15:12 - Sep 25 by westberksr

Slight improvement but having been starved of entertainment I was glad for any crumbs.

Upper Loft was very poorly attended.

Slight improvement? A million times better, we played with pace and moved the ball quickly, didn't let their midfield settle, and all because at last the blindingly obvious was done and henry was left out
My thoughts on 10:46 - Sep 26 with 667 viewssmegma

The OP has broken one of Jimmys golden rules. You don't criticise Chery. Chery could break both legs and he would be in the starting line up. That's not to I don't rate him but even when he doesn't play to his usual high standards every one just blames Henry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024