Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Wiggins 13:14 - Sep 25 with 1136 viewsHayesender

The British Lance Armstrong?

Sir Bradley Wiggins: No unfair advantage from drug - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37462540

I must admit, this doesn't look good for him, team sky, and the British cycling team

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bradley Wiggins on 13:19 - Sep 25 with 1122 viewsRangersDave

Something smells fishy and I don't mean the contents of Bardricks apple crumble.

Reading it through with what's been said by BW, and others it seems a funny set of circumstances really.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Bradley Wiggins on 17:15 - Sep 25 with 950 viewsBoston

They're all at it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bradley Wiggins on 17:53 - Sep 25 with 901 viewsdolcelatte

No he is most definitely not a British Lance.

The use was declared and approved by the authorities in advance so why the issue?

Boston - they may have once been all at it but cycling is now one of the cleanest sports there is. Football, rugby are far worse and as for baseball, American Football don't even go there.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Bradley Wiggins on 18:23 - Sep 25 with 852 viewsDorse

Bradley Wiggins on 17:53 - Sep 25 by dolcelatte

The use was declared and approved by the authorities in advance so why the issue?

Boston - they may have once been all at it but cycling is now one of the cleanest sports there is. Football, rugby are far worse and as for baseball, American Football don't even go there.

And as for Darts? Don't get me started.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bradley Wiggins on 18:31 - Sep 25 with 825 viewsBrightonhoop

Classic tall poppy syndrome.

Blokes as clean as a whistle.

Did the hackers expose themselves to the same scrutiny yet? No? Quelle surprise.
Bradley Wiggins on 18:51 - Sep 25 with 783 viewsRs_Holy

Bradley Wiggins on 17:53 - Sep 25 by dolcelatte

Yep... Looks like a total witch hunt.
He's a multiple world/ Olympic champion, winner of the tour de France and holds the world hour record... One of those was won after taking a TUE.... Hardly Lance bleed'n Armstrong.
If you ban TUE's you run the risk of seriously damaging athletes health...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/hockey/37411994
Bradley Wiggins on 18:57 - Sep 25 with 772 viewsbosh67

Move along. He did nothing wrong and got permission fro m the relevant boards both times. A complete no story.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bradley Wiggins on 20:56 - Sep 25 with 614 viewsBoston

Bradley Wiggins on 18:57 - Sep 25 by bosh67

Move along. He did nothing wrong and got permission fro m the relevant boards both times. A complete no story.

on yer bike.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley Wiggins on 20:56 - Sep 25 with 614 viewssmegma

I think all cyclists should be allowed to dabble. You could have the British LSD Open. Or the Tour De Temazepan. Maybe I'd watch it then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024