Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report 13:17 - Sep 25 with 1637 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/43945
Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 14:40 - Sep 25 with 1519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. Reassuring.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 14:41]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 15:40 - Sep 25 with 1438 viewsderbyhoop

With the improvement in the 2nd half, particularly, it will be interesting to see the side for midweek. I cannot see JFH keeping exactly the same side but, assuming Cousins doesn't recover, the only changes I'd make from the side that started the second period, would be Lynch for Hall and Ngbakoto for Shodipo.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 16:29 - Sep 25 with 1370 viewsrsonist

Ah yes the proverbial flat-chested witch. Brr.
Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 21:06 - Sep 25 with 1116 viewssmegma

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 15:40 - Sep 25 by derbyhoop

With the improvement in the 2nd half, particularly, it will be interesting to see the side for midweek. I cannot see JFH keeping exactly the same side but, assuming Cousins doesn't recover, the only changes I'd make from the side that started the second period, would be Lynch for Hall and Ngbakoto for Shodipo.

Has he ever kept the same team??
Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 1077 viewsNorthernr

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 21:06 - Sep 25 by smegma

Has he ever kept the same team??

I shall find this out for the Burton preview. I suspect yes, but back at the start of his reign, not recently.
Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 09:08 - Sep 26 with 893 viewssimmo

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 15:40 - Sep 25 by derbyhoop

Agree, a lot depends on the recovery of these boys too. Sylla would have played 3 games in les than a week. Also not sure what the deal is with Ngbakoto, not even on the bench if I remember. I'd be tempted to include Washington on the wing but I think JFH will probably go with El Karate if changes are forced.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 10:28 - Sep 26 with 845 viewssevenhoop

You'd leave out Hall and keep Caulker?! He couldn't lace his boots and until he learns to be strong in the tackle and in the air, he shouldn't get in the team.

But frankly I'll put up with anything as long as Henry isn't playing
Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 12:36 - Sep 26 with 781 viewssimmo

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 10:28 - Sep 26 by sevenhoop

You'd leave out Hall and keep Caulker?! He couldn't lace his boots and until he learns to be strong in the tackle and in the air, he shouldn't get in the team.

I'm a big fan of Hall, but Lynch and Caulker looked good agaisnt Sunderland and Lynch also has a good pass on him. All the important tackles came from Caulker on Saturday, I actually thought Hall had a really bad game and has looked unconvincing at various times this season

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 12:59 - Sep 26 with 760 viewsAntti_Heinola

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 10:28 - Sep 26 by sevenhoop

Disagree, Seven. Hall far inferior IMO. It's Hall who is both weak in the air and the tackle.

JFH won't keep the same team because of the number of games we're playing.

Agree that Shodipo may be rested, wouldn't be shocked, sorry to say, to see Henry back in for Borysiuk. Which obviously I don't agree with, but with no Cousins, it wouldn't surprise me. Possibly Polter in for Sylla.

Bare bones.

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 15:16 - Sep 26 with 677 viewsBasingstokeR

Poles impress, but no late thriller for Sylla — Report on 12:59 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

Disagree, Seven. Hall far inferior IMO. It's Hall who is both weak in the air and the tackle.

JFH won't keep the same team because of the number of games we're playing.

Agree that Shodipo may be rested, wouldn't be shocked, sorry to say, to see Henry back in for Borysiuk. Which obviously I don't agree with, but with no Cousins, it wouldn't surprise me. Possibly Polter in for Sylla.

"Far" inferior seems harsh.

Hall seems to be being targeted for nonsense by the opposition a bit now though. He's not getting much change from refs either imho. A rest might be good for him, but aren't defences better the more they play together as a unit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024