Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie 13:02 - Sep 26 with 4788 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Where are you lad?
Mackie on 19:54 - Sep 26 with 1620 viewsPunteR

Mackie on 19:48 - Sep 26 by Toast_R

Still waiting for mine. Went shopping after work, fed the kid spaghetti shapes and sat down and cant be arsed. I might have bread and jam when hes gone to bed.

Living the dream..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mackie on 19:57 - Sep 26 with 1606 viewsWestonsuperR

Mackie on 17:04 - Sep 26 by Jigsore

in fairness he mad 49 appearances for Forest 2013-14, 39 for Reading 14-15. typically it's just now he's been constantly injured

I like Mackie a lot, can never question his desire, attitude and effort but I was one of the few that didn't want him back. I was really unimpressed with what he did at Reading and Forest, which was particularly worrying considering I am sure he gave 100% every game as he's that sort of player. Hope I'm wrong.
Mackie on 20:06 - Sep 26 with 1589 viewsPunteR

Mackie on 19:49 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Suicide pill. I cannot take this insufferable bullsht any more.

Hmmm Suicide pill.. Boiled or fried?

Mackie on 20:10 - Sep 26 with 1581 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mackie on 19:49 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Suicide pill. I cannot take this insufferable bullsht any more.

Seconded.

Amateur tacticians is one thing, but fvck me we've moved on to amateur psychiatry now.

'Les cleary has Oedipus syndrome because he has mash instead of chips with his fish fingers'

WUM in my opinion, because nobody can be that ridiculous.
Mackie on 20:13 - Sep 26 with 1571 viewsPunteR

Mackie on 20:10 - Sep 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Seconded.

Amateur tacticians is one thing, but fvck me we've moved on to amateur psychiatry now.

'Les cleary has Oedipus syndrome because he has mash instead of chips with his fish fingers'

WUM in my opinion, because nobody can be that ridiculous.

Your not talking about me are you Bazz?

Mackie on 20:21 - Sep 26 with 1563 viewslondonscottish

Mackie on 14:32 - Sep 26 by daveB

injured, back in november i think

Cant resume full training till Nov. Playing Dec earliest.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Mackie on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 1544 viewsDorse

We have an 'Equipment Monitorer'? Not a monitor, a moniterer. It's an important distinction that is not lost on the seasoned QPR watcher.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mackie on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 1539 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Mackie on 16:06 - Sep 26 by aston_hoop

Spotted on the official team photo today for anyone missing him

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-201617-championship-team-photo-333

[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:07]

Back row, far right.

We have someone called Sam Perrin, described as an 'equipment monitorer'!

Not sure if that should read 'monitor', but out of interest; WTF does an equipment monitorer/monitor do at QPR and does such a person warrant a place in the team snap?

And while I'm at it, the last four rotund blokes on the right of the second row; is it me, or do they look like they were wandered in from a pub?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 20:33]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Mackie on 20:33 - Sep 26 with 1528 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mackie on 20:13 - Sep 26 by PunteR

Your not talking about me are you Bazz?

No mate, you just opened the lid haha.
Mackie on 20:48 - Sep 26 with 1486 viewsNorthernr

Mackie on 20:30 - Sep 26 by PlanetHonneywood

Back row, far right.

We have someone called Sam Perrin, described as an 'equipment monitorer'!

Not sure if that should read 'monitor', but out of interest; WTF does an equipment monitorer/monitor do at QPR and does such a person warrant a place in the team snap?

And while I'm at it, the last four rotund blokes on the right of the second row; is it me, or do they look like they were wandered in from a pub?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 20:33]

Part of Les' black agenda.
Mackie on 20:55 - Sep 26 with 1464 viewsPunteR

Mackie on 20:48 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Out of 44 there are only 16 black players, so that rules out the black agenda. I havnt counted the ex spurs players yet..

I'm sure I've got better things to do.

Mackie on 20:57 - Sep 26 with 1458 viewsNorthernr

Mackie on 20:55 - Sep 26 by PunteR

Out of 44 there are only 16 black players, so that rules out the black agenda. I havnt counted the ex spurs players yet..

I'm sure I've got better things to do.

Don't let facts get in the way, no fcker else is.
Mackie on 21:02 - Sep 26 with 1432 viewsdaveB

Mackie on 19:02 - Sep 26 by Jogo

No it's not normal. Sir Leslie clearly wants to be centre stage.

it's quite normal. most clubs have 2 squad photos, one with just the players and manager and one with players and all the coaching staff and dof.
Mackie on 21:07 - Sep 26 with 1425 viewsPeterHucker

Planet Honneywood asked WTF does an equipment monitorer/monitor do at QPR?

Same as he does anywhere else I reckon. He monitors the equipment. His remit is to monitor all the equipment that needs monitoring. If there's any equipment around the place that needs monitoring then he's yer man. He's going to monitor the shit out of any equipment in the vicinity.

I wonder if a really good equipment monitorer can just tell from a glance whether a particular piece of equipment needs monitoring or not?
My concern is that who's keeping track of which equipment actually needs monitoring at any given time. Who's monitoring the equipment to see whether it is currently in need of monitoring? Maybe we need an equipment monitorer monitorer?
Mackie (n/t) on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 1420 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Mackie on 20:48 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Good Lord, now you mention it...
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 21:12]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Mackie on 21:15 - Sep 26 with 1381 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Mackie on 21:07 - Sep 26 by PeterHucker

Same as he does anywhere else I reckon. He monitors the equipment. His remit is to monitor all the equipment that needs monitoring. If there's any equipment around the place that needs monitoring then he's yer man. He's going to monitor the shit out of any equipment in the vicinity.

I wonder if a really good equipment monitorer can just tell from a glance whether a particular piece of equipment needs monitoring or not?
My concern is that who's keeping track of which equipment actually needs monitoring at any given time. Who's monitoring the equipment to see whether it is currently in need of monitoring? Maybe we need an equipment monitorer monitorer?

I see, well those cones won't account for themselves I suppose. It might also explain why suddenly, all our goals are from well monitored set-pieces.

Thanks for clarifying.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 21:30]

Mackie on 23:26 - Sep 26 with 1228 viewskensalriser

What equipment do we have that needs monitoring? And what would happen if said equipment goes unmonitored?

Is a lack of competence in the equipment monitoring department responsible for our inability to score goals in open play?

There are serious questions that need answering here.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 23:27]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mackie on 23:28 - Sep 26 with 1223 viewsrsonist

"Who monitors the monitorer" is the classical phrase that springs to mind.

(The equipment minotaur does, if you're wondering).
Mackie on 23:37 - Sep 26 with 1208 viewskensalriser

The minotaur could do with bulking up a bit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mackie on 00:05 - Sep 27 with 1190 viewsted_hendrix

I always wanted to be a milk monitor at infant school but I never quite made it.
I'd have been allowed to wear a badge that said Milk Monitor.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mackie on 02:29 - Sep 27 with 1130 viewsBoston

Mackie on 16:34 - Sep 26 by Northernr

He's gone to live on a farm.

Does that farm have a glue factory?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mackie on 02:37 - Sep 27 with 1129 viewsBoston

Mackie on 00:05 - Sep 27 by ted_hendrix

I always wanted to be a milk monitor at infant school but I never quite made it.
I'd have been allowed to wear a badge that said Milk Monitor.

I've tried goats milk but monitors....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mackie on 06:12 - Sep 27 with 1096 viewslondonscottish

Yes we need one now and we need one from Spurs*

*Spurs agenda rearing it's head again.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Mackie on 07:51 - Sep 27 with 1062 viewsCamberleyR

Mackie on 06:12 - Sep 27 by londonscottish

Yes we need one now and we need one from Spurs*

*Spurs agenda rearing it's head again.

Get it right, it's "Tottenham Les's" Spurs agenda

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Mackie on 08:00 - Sep 27 with 1055 viewsDorse

You're right, damn it. I propose someone who could take a hands on role monitorering the monitorerers as they monitor. Perhaps a Prefect of some kind. They could wear a sash or badge to denote their responsibility and would be allowed to cut into the queue at lunchtimes.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024