Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub for tomorrow night 19:56 - Sep 26 with 3203 viewsNorthernr

We've had a letter from a brewery...

Hi there,

We are Burton Town Brewery and welcome both home and away fans to our brewery tap on match days. We are open from 10:00 - 16:00 Tuesday to Saturday (and 'til 20:00 on Fridays). For matches that fall outside of these hours we will be open for 3 hours before kick off on all home game fixtures.

There are usually at least four craft beers on tap, including 'Albion - Championship Pale Ale', plus a locally produced cider, pork pies and burgers. The brewery is less than a 10 minute walk (1/2 mile) from the Pirelli Stadium, and we can also offer loads of free 'off road' parking (for cars only), with CCTV. We have a brewery shop selling our hand crafted beers in bottles and minicasks. We also stock beers from other breweries too. So come along and enjoy the great atmosphere in Burton Town Brewery.

You can find us on Falcon Close (opposite the sorting office), just off Hawkins Lane. Stick DE14 1SG in your satnav!!

Check us out at www.burton.town

Best regards
Pub for tomorrow night on 19:58 - Sep 26 with 3190 viewsWestonsuperR

Sounds great, wish I was going now!
Pub for tomorrow night on 20:04 - Sep 26 with 3165 viewsHunterhoop

This is why Burton Albion (and is) must stay up! Work has rendered tomorrow impossible. Next year, fingers crossed.
Pub for tomorrow night on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 3073 viewsBoston

Pub for tomorrow night on 20:04 - Sep 26 by Hunterhoop

This is why Burton Albion (and is) must stay up! Work has rendered tomorrow impossible. Next year, fingers crossed.

Sounds like Burton Town Brewery can organize a piss up,

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pub for tomorrow night on 21:07 - Sep 26 with 2987 viewspaulparker

Pub for tomorrow night on 20:04 - Sep 26 by Hunterhoop

Don't worry I'm sure our gift of 6 points this season will help them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pub for tomorrow night on 21:59 - Sep 26 with 2876 viewsjohncharles

Serving up Carlsberg as beer is an insult to our intelligence. Near beer. Could have been sold in some parts of the US during prohibition because of it's low alcohol content. It's a disgrace.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pub for tomorrow night on 00:58 - Sep 27 with 2741 viewsBoston

Pub for tomorrow night on 21:59 - Sep 26 by johncharles

Serving up Carlsberg as beer is an insult to our intelligence. Near beer. Could have been sold in some parts of the US during prohibition because of it's low alcohol content. It's a disgrace.

You're not forced to buy it.

Pub for tomorrow night on 01:07 - Sep 27 with 2735 viewsBrightonhoop

Craft beer? ffs do you need torn jeans and a topiary beared to get a pint?
Pub for tomorrow night on 01:13 - Sep 27 with 2734 viewsFredManRave

Pub for tomorrow night on 00:58 - Sep 27 by Boston

You're not forced to buy it.

Have you not seen their adverts?!

It's probably the best beer in the world...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Pub for tomorrow night on 06:28 - Sep 27 with 2656 viewscyprusmel

Pub for tomorrow night on 21:59 - Sep 26 by johncharles

Cyprus brew Carlsberg at 5% over here and it's quite popular.
Pub for tomorrow night on 06:38 - Sep 27 with 2648 viewsHayesender

Bloody hell, a pub actually welcoming football fans!!!

Well done them

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pub for tomorrow night on 09:00 - Sep 27 with 2500 viewsWokingR

You know when something sounds too good to be true ...?

As the last car carrying a QPR flag pulls into the carpark, matey on the right below will back his tractor across the entrance and that will be the last we see of you.
It's usually called grooming but it's all about knowing your market.
Beer and burgers should do it in this case
Pub for tomorrow night on 09:10 - Sep 27 with 2481 viewsToast_R

Pub for tomorrow night on 06:28 - Sep 27 by cyprusmel

Cyprus brew Carlsberg at 5% over here and it's quite popular.

Carlsberg Export?

The Brewery does sound pretty f*cking good. Wish I was going, I love a pork pie.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 9:11]
Pub for tomorrow night on 09:28 - Sep 27 with 2442 viewspaulparker

The Northern Inn was good when we went there for the cup games a few seasons back
had a good choice and was very friendly , if I wasn't driving that night I would have done the Marstons tour as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pub for tomorrow night on 10:39 - Sep 27 with 2352 viewsderbyhoop

Hawkins Lane is on the opposite side of the roundabout from the Pirelli stadium. But it must be a mile long and I don't know the pub.

Burton would actually be easier to get to than Derby but I'm in France for now, so it would be a bit of a trek. Will be listening on QPR Player.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pub for tomorrow night on 12:28 - Sep 27 with 2256 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Pub for tomorrow night on 10:39 - Sep 27 by derbyhoop

Hawkins Lane is on the opposite side of the roundabout from the Pirelli stadium. But it must be a mile long and I don't know the pub.

Burton would actually be easier to get to than Derby but I'm in France for now, so it would be a bit of a trek. Will be listening on QPR Player.

Is that you Kevin?
Pub for tomorrow night on 14:55 - Sep 27 with 2154 viewsBoston

Pub for tomorrow night on 09:10 - Sep 27 by Toast_R

Carlsberg Export?

The Brewery does sound pretty f*cking good. Wish I was going, I love a pork pie.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 9:11]

One, seriously?

Pub for tomorrow night on 14:57 - Sep 27 with 2147 viewsEsox_Lucius

Pub for tomorrow night on 10:39 - Sep 27 by derbyhoop

it's in Falcon Close. I'm off shortly and will give it a whirl, the IPA looks like a good 'un.

The grass is always greener.

Pub for tomorrow night on 23:40 - Sep 27 with 1913 viewsPunteR

Anyone go?.
Looking forward to the just backs... QPRXTC raised the bar somewhat though..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pub for tomorrow night on 23:45 - Sep 27 with 1896 viewsDevonWhite

Pub for tomorrow night on 23:40 - Sep 27 by PunteR

Anyone go?.
Looking forward to the just backs... QPRXTC raised the bar somewhat though..

Yeah, it was decent. Pretty quiet. £2.50-3 a pint for the local stuff. Free parking and an easy ten minute walk to the ground.
Pub for tomorrow night on 00:20 - Sep 28 with 1866 viewsqpr1976

Pub for tomorrow night on 23:45 - Sep 27 by DevonWhite

Yeah, it was decent. Pretty quiet. £2.50-3 a pint for the local stuff. Free parking and an easy ten minute walk to the ground.

Strange place, in the middle of a business park, more warehouse bar than pub. Only about 30 there, friendly & cheap.
Pub for tomorrow night on 01:13 - Sep 28 with 1829 viewsBoston

Pub for tomorrow night on 00:20 - Sep 28 by qpr1976

Strange place, in the middle of a business park, more warehouse bar than pub. Only about 30 there, friendly & cheap.

https://whatpub.com/img/BOT/3246/burton-town-brewery-tap-room-burton-upon-trent/
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 1:14]

Pub for tomorrow night on 09:18 - Sep 28 with 1690 viewsTheChef

Pub for tomorrow night on 00:20 - Sep 28 by qpr1976

And they let us bring in our fish and chips which was nice of them. Very tasty they were too.

As mentioned there was free parking, short walk to the ground, nice new compact stadium. Terracing. QPR didn't lose. Hope Burton stay up!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024