Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mackie thread 20:51 - Sep 26 with 799 viewsdavman

OMFG.

There are people who busted their gut for us as players or managers who deserve our respect no matter how things turn out. These include:

Ian Holloway as both a player and the manager who picked our club up when it was literally on the floor and no-one wanted us.

Ray Wilkins the player. I will forgive him the managerial blip as I am not sure that many others could have kept us there. But as a player? One of the best central midfielders we have had in my life time and he joined us well 8nto his 30s.

Adel Tarrant turned into the liability we always suspected he could, but what a f-in season that was in the Championship.

Neil Warnock stood up to the owners and delivered FOR US. His son still supports QPR and so what if Neil talks about other teams; he earned respect.

Now I have to read that shite about Les wanting to be the centre of attention because he wants to sit 8N a team photo. Notwithstanding the fact that it portrays TOGETHERNESS at all levels of the football side of the business, but this is SIR LESLIE FERDINAND. Never a bad word about the club. He could have gone a season earlier, but stuck with us, is not just OUR top Premier League goalscorer, but he is one of the all time Prem goalscorers. If he wants to get in on the photo, or if he wants a squad number, he has EARNED it EVEN if this experiment goes tits up.

Christ, a club of our size £250m in debt. That is a quarter of a billion pounds, people. What do you think we should do? Spend another quarter of a billion? Why should the owners have to do that? Nope, in the order of football, we should be yo-yo ING between the Championship and League 1. Anything up from 17th in the Championship is an achievement for us.

His and Jimmy's mandate is cut that f-in cloth because the club HAS too.

So if he wants to get in the team photo with my wife on his knee, he bloody well can.

What the hell has our support base become?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Mackie thread on 20:53 - Sep 26 with 793 viewsWatford_Ranger

Finally a Mackie thread.

Edit- needs more Mackie.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 20:55]
The Mackie thread on 20:55 - Sep 26 with 781 viewsNorthernr

Much as I agree, just post it on the Mackie thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024