Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking good for Big Sam.... 22:00 - Sep 26 with 17490 viewssimmo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/exclusive-investigation-england-manag

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:01 - Sep 26 with 7319 viewsNorthernr

Before he'd even been in charge of one match
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 7279 viewsted_hendrix

Wasn't he investigated a few Years back and from memory I thought his lad was implicated too?
Apologies if I'm wrong but nothing ever become of it or I've bloody forgotten!!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:09 - Sep 26 with 7262 viewsNorthernr

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:07 - Sep 26 by ted_hendrix

Wasn't he investigated a few Years back and from memory I thought his lad was implicated too?
Apologies if I'm wrong but nothing ever become of it or I've bloody forgotten!!

Yeh Panorama found that he was forcing prospective signings at Bolton to ditch their agent and employ his son instead otherwise the deal wouldn't go through. Subsequently Bolton paid a very large signing on fee to the player, and a huge fee to the agent (Allardyce's son).

He denied the allegations and said he would sue the BBC. Never quite got round to it.
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:12 - Sep 26 with 7244 viewsWadR

Didn't Ravel Morrison say Allardyce tried to pull a similar thing when he had that good bit of form for West Ham? Refused to offer Ravel a new deal unless he changed to Sam's own agent.

Intrigued to see how the FA deal with this.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 22:13]
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:16 - Sep 26 with 7214 viewsted_hendrix

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:09 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Yeh Panorama found that he was forcing prospective signings at Bolton to ditch their agent and employ his son instead otherwise the deal wouldn't go through. Subsequently Bolton paid a very large signing on fee to the player, and a huge fee to the agent (Allardyce's son).

He denied the allegations and said he would sue the BBC. Never quite got round to it.

That's the one, you've jogged my memory, It all died a death.

As England Manager you have to be transparent, lilly white so to speak.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:19 - Sep 26 with 7191 viewsPunteR

It will be interesting to see what else the telegraph has uncovered. Quite a few managers wont be sleeping well tonight.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:24 - Sep 26 with 7156 viewsdaveB

watching the clips i'm not really sure what he's done wrong, a typical sting by a newspaper and them trying to put words in his mouth
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:27 - Sep 26 with 7139 viewszicoshoops

Blimey, maybe the boy Barton had been given the nod from someone at the FA, when he said he could do as good a job as big Sam.

Gotta be worth a fiver..........
Barton 500,000/1 next England Manager

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Login to get fewer ads

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:08 - Sep 26 with 6997 viewsGloryHunter

What price Harry Redknap?
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:12 - Sep 26 with 6981 viewsSimonJames

Teflon Sam?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:12 - Sep 26 with 6980 viewsrsonist

For a ten month investigation into someone with his bent history they've got nothing on him. Some hilarious lines mind but nothing actually incriminating.

He'll probably come out of this quite well. Two week fake FA "investigation" leading to nothing, meanwhile he gets to use the snide Southern softie press as scapegoat while the rest of the country backs straight talking banter lad Sam.

He appears to be sinking pints of wine by the way.
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:13 - Sep 26 with 6976 viewskensalriser

Whoops.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:13 - Sep 26 with 6976 viewsbosh67

Bit of a honey trap these things, aren't they. Get someone in a situation where you coax them to say what you want them to.

I don't think Sam or any of these guys are whiter than white. Our own Terry Venables and even Gerry Francis, behind the scenes they did things that would probably surprise or disappoint people on here, but a lot of these guys are sharks when you peel the layers back. The difference here is that you can't bait someone like Sam and then go, oooohhh, horrible shark.

I find it hard to know how these tactics ever stand up when challenged. All the people he is talking to are fake, so essentially the whole thing is fake.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:19 - Sep 26 with 6954 viewsGloryHunter

Except that when you've just landed your dream job as ENGLAND MANAGER, you shouldn't be so effing greedy, arrogant and stupid.
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:32 - Sep 26 with 6909 viewsrsonist

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:19 - Sep 26 by GloryHunter

Except that when you've just landed your dream job as ENGLAND MANAGER, you shouldn't be so effing greedy, arrogant and stupid.

That wasn't news to anyone though was it? But now by failing to land a punch they've made it look relatively innocuous.
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:59 - Sep 26 with 6857 viewsbob566

Fec I thought I'd an exclusive to realise I'm two hours too late. His position is untenable imho
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 00:55 - Sep 27 with 6781 viewsBoston

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 23:59 - Sep 26 by bob566

Fec I thought I'd an exclusive to realise I'm two hours too late. His position is untenable imho

True, but Sammy will likely find a well remunerated position in the Middle-East or China.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 00:58 - Sep 27 with 6780 viewsBrightonhoop

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 22:27 - Sep 26 by zicoshoops

Blimey, maybe the boy Barton had been given the nod from someone at the FA, when he said he could do as good a job as big Sam.

Gotta be worth a fiver..........
Barton 500,000/1 next England Manager

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Oi Zicos, what's going on?

Is the Boy Sam more bent than two bob 'Arry? If so why wasn't Rednaff anointed?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 1:00]
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 08:05 - Sep 27 with 6499 viewsElHoop

Why he got the job in the first place I'll never know. He is as useless as he is bent. Now what? Has he done anything worse here than he ever did before they appointed him? There must be loads of dodgy stuff out there, which taken in the context of this sting will surely finish him eventually.

Another fine mess that the FA has got us into. It's the FA which needs to go before anything much will change. The man who should have got the job is still at Bournemouth and more than likely wouldn't leave mid-season as he has integrity.

Watching Klopp last night on Sky - I couldn't imagine Fat Bent Sam talking so coherently about anything at all other than bungs and dodgy stuff. It's just depressing.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 8:14]
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 08:13 - Sep 27 with 6474 viewsBasingstokeR

Telegraph say they have "more to come" on corruption in football; Rosie is shtting it down in Sandbanks.
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 08:35 - Sep 27 with 6418 viewsToast_R

Ah well, it was good whilst it lasted. The only England manager to leave with a 100% record...
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 8:36]
Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 08:46 - Sep 27 with 6382 viewsLblock

You see this is why they went with the drawing pin sales accountant Woy in the first place.

it was obvious to me they'd choose him and the 12/1 on offer was too tempting. That was the best bullseye I've ever invested.

I was surprised they went for BFS due to the old stuff with his son and the BBC..... I recall that football God who we should all bow to, being Stir Alex Ferguson was also implicate in that???? He didn't speak to the Beeb ever again.

The jobs at England level are impossible - management, caoch, player or physio. That is 99% down to the media in this country and the stupid levels of coverage they give it. We are a very average football nation with the domestic game slaughtered by Sky's greed culture and the need to forever chase a new Carlos Kickaball "star" player.

Just give the job to John Sitton and lets have a right old laugh.....bring yer dinner

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 09:18 - Sep 27 with 6309 viewspaulparker

is that it ? after a 10 month jolly pretending to be prospective football owners that's the best these so called journalists can come up with?
ha , what a load of old bollox
its hardly news is it , football manager/agents etc are a bit bent and know a few loop holes , meanwhile the sky is blue and kim kardashian has a fat ars e
El Tel, Twitchy, Jim Smith, Fergie, Barry Fry, bryan Robson, Pardew, George Graham, Strachan, Ron Atkinson, Pullis, Hughes , etc they are all the same , all know or knew how to bend the rules to suit the owners or their agent mates
its football and has been going on for donkeys years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 09:25 - Sep 27 with 6286 viewsAgedR

Now where was that number for Claims Direct?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/9781863/Sam-Allardyce-a

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Not looking good for Big Sam.... on 09:25 - Sep 27 with 6283 viewsDiscodroids

I hope he didnt offer the undercover reporters any Commercial Industrial Washing Machines at reasonable prices.

The public wont buy that one Sam.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 9:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024