Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's just as well there's no trouble at football anymore 01:36 - Sep 27 with 1231 viewsBoston

....or at the service stations, because we're at Burton, Fulham's at Forest and Millwall's at Port Vale. Thankfully these days, the travelling mid-weekers are usually pensioners or mildly touched. I speak as an authority on both.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It's just as well there's no trouble at football anymore on 06:34 - Sep 27 with 1152 viewsLblock

You are the go to man for advice on touching pensioners midweek? Nice

Trouble not what it used to be but Danny Dyer posturing increasing all the time

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

It's just as well there's no trouble at football anymore on 09:20 - Sep 27 with 947 viewspaulparker

Millwall & Fulham away on a Tuesday night in the midlands,
they could share a cab to cut the costs such will be the turnout for these clubs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It's just as well there's no trouble at football anymore on 09:36 - Sep 27 with 921 viewsMrSheen

Apparently there was a punch up in the stands at the Bristol - Exeter rugby on Friday, started by a stag party if drunk marines. Football violence never had such pedigree.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:52 - Sep 27 with 885 viewsDorse

If they made hooliganism by invitation only, that would keep the riff-raff out.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 9:55]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

It's just as well there's no trouble at football anymore on 10:41 - Sep 27 with 780 viewsrobith

It's just as well there's no trouble at football anymore on 09:36 - Sep 27 by MrSheen

Apparently there was a punch up in the stands at the Bristol - Exeter rugby on Friday, started by a stag party if drunk marines. Football violence never had such pedigree.

My old mate used to live in Exeter - you could always tell when the Marines were on leave, the place became a ghost town. Recall a load of them walking into a boozer I was in and the people I knew from nearby going silent and whispering me "drink up, we're leaving" but having to do so in a banter way so it didn't look like we were fleeing in fear
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024