Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match 16:57 - Sep 27 with 2293 viewsSimonJames

I wonder what he did?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37489071
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 16:58]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:00 - Sep 27 with 2279 viewsBrightonhoop

Or didn't? 6 points from 9 games....
Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:03 - Sep 27 with 2259 viewsSimonJames

Steve Bruce reacting to the news:

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:07 - Sep 27 with 2231 viewsMytch_QPR

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:03 - Sep 27 by SimonJames

Steve Bruce reacting to the news:

Nah, that was after lunch with his publisher.

I suspect nasty Nige has had a disagreement with one or more players and more than words have been exchanged (I hope that doesn't break any rules) - only supposition, but I wouldn't be surprised if the pressure has caused tempers to boil over.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:10 - Sep 27 with 2214 viewsHunterhoop

Their chairman is a nutter so it could be anything.

Chris Martin isn't still there, is he? If so, perhaps it's something to do with his Mrs....again.

Allegedly.

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:11 - Sep 27 with 2208 viewsdaveB

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:10 - Sep 27 by Hunterhoop

Their chairman is a nutter so it could be anything.

Chris Martin isn't still there, is he? If so, perhaps it's something to do with his Mrs....again.

Allegedly.

I think he went to Fulham
Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 17:16 - Sep 27 with 2194 viewsMrGrieves

I think you might find out what he did in the Telegraph shortly. More managers targeted in their stings apparently...
Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 18:00 - Sep 27 with 2021 viewsNW10Hoop

So glad we didn't go for him around the time we appointed JFH. A horrible seething bully of man. And yet another example that for all the complaining that goes on amongst QPR fans it's not just us that suffer disappointments.
Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 18:16 - Sep 27 with 1974 viewslondonscottish

Lock up your dogs. He'll be sharpening his sticks trying to poke them in the eyes.

Allegedly.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 19:07 - Sep 27 with 1824 viewsDWQPR

Maybe the Derby board are worried that he is getting too close to an automatic promotion spot!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 19:09 - Sep 27 with 1818 viewsJAPRANGERS

He called his players a bunch of Ostriches??
Nigel Pearson: Derby County suspend manager ahead of Cardiff City match on 22:42 - Sep 27 with 1609 viewsconnell10

And to think some of our deluded fanbase wanted that utter kunt of a bloke here! Horrible vile man, so glad he didnt pitch up here with his ten suitcases of baggage!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024