Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months 23:24 - Sep 27 with 3628 viewsdaveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/brentford/qpr-defender-sidelined-four-months
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 11:48 - Sep 28 with 869 viewskingsburyR

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 09:03 - Sep 28 by ElHoop

Bardsley and Wilson were a good pair but we must have had some since then?

Ohhhhhhhhhh Bardsley and Wilson.

My favourite full back pairing ever....going back to my first game in 1980.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 12:19 - Sep 28 with 823 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 11:47 - Sep 28 by daveB

We did have Robinson and the kid from last week to cover at left back plus Lynch. Have Kakay and Perch at right back to cover so can see why they didn't spend on more cover. We'll just have to get on with it and give a few kids a chance

Well if we do, let's hope our fans do give them the chance. If Niko Ham plays Saturday, some support would be good rather than people coming on here saying he's 'appalling'.

Bare bones.

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 13:34 - Sep 28 with 722 viewsWilloW4

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 11:47 - Sep 28 by daveB

We did have Robinson and the kid from last week to cover at left back plus Lynch. Have Kakay and Perch at right back to cover so can see why they didn't spend on more cover. We'll just have to get on with it and give a few kids a chance

Did anyone think Robinson was going to start/ play early in the season? I'd guess that many R's fans had forgotten about him.. We've struggled with decent right and left backs for a few years now.. That's dodgy transfers dealing surely, not to have a proper right back and a solid replacement for Bidwell.
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 717 viewsswitchingcode

Suppose it stops him being part of an embarrassing home defeat by his former club later in the month.Best wishes for a quick recovery Jake not a better LB in the championship.
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 13:41 - Sep 28 with 703 viewsWilloW4

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 13:36 - Sep 28 by switchingcode

Suppose it stops him being part of an embarrassing home defeat by his former club later in the month.Best wishes for a quick recovery Jake not a better LB in the championship.

Cheeky response switchingcode.. But I do get your point, the bees looked good the other night.. Met Jake the other night in Kew, nice fella.
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 14:07 - Sep 28 with 671 viewsbaz_qpr

worse case we can sign unattached
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 14:54 - Sep 28 with 611 viewseghamranger

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 14:07 - Sep 28 by baz_qpr

worse case we can sign unattached

Hoillet?
Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 15:08 - Sep 28 with 592 viewsaston_hoop

Lynch will start Saturday, then Perch will be fit after that according to WLS. sorted.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 15:15 - Sep 28 with 574 viewsswitchingcode

Bidwell out for Possibly 4 Months on 13:41 - Sep 28 by WilloW4

Cheeky response switchingcode.. But I do get your point, the bees looked good the other night.. Met Jake the other night in Kew, nice fella.

Said in jest he's a great bloke I've got no problems with him moving on for something we couldn't offer him.When you check his age and how many first team games he's played you realise what a great future he has ahead
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024