Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy as a bench warmer last night 08:07 - Sep 28 with 1947 viewsRangersDave

Hi guys,

After spending the first 10 minutes standing by the pith last night, Jimmy sat down and stayed down for the rest of the first half, only standing in the technical area for a further 90 seconds the first half and 45 seconds the second.

Yes I was that bored with the hoof ball on display!

I noticed the 4th official talking to him a few times and 1 time the ref went over to talk to him.
Any comments on the commentary about this, as their coach and manager stood in their technical together the whole match.?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 10:52 - Sep 28 with 1716 viewsTacticalR

It was mentioned on the commentary. The commentators couldn't work out why the ref went over to talk to him as he hadn't been outside the area. They speculated he had been giving the fourth official too much grief.

Air hostess clique

Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 1351 viewsPinnerPaul

Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 10:52 - Sep 28 by TacticalR

It was mentioned on the commentary. The commentators couldn't work out why the ref went over to talk to him as he hadn't been outside the area. They speculated he had been giving the fourth official too much grief.

Was anyone else standing on our side?

There is a limit on the number allowed to stand at any one time.

He wouldn't have been MADE to sit down, either you're allowed there to give instructions - standing up or sitting down or you're not allowed there at all ("sent off")
Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 18:50 - Sep 28 with 1229 viewsLblock

I think he sat down out of respect for the Brewer fans

The one's who said "he only ever played one up front, boring football and simply built on the team Gary Rowett put together" would've been impressed.

He cant even stand up / sit down right.

Clueless

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 19:14 - Sep 28 with 1177 viewsDevonWhite

I was sat quite near the bench. He was off his feet and in the technical area a fair bit so not sure what the OP is talking about. I was close enough to hear him and Hall having an argument about how Hall hadn't been tight enough to his marker and given away a chance. He was clearly not happy with the performance at all.

He then repeatedly had a go at the fourth official about the awful officiating and that resulted in the ref coming over and having a word with him.
Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 19:14 - Sep 28 with 1176 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is this thread for real or a parody? I can't tell the difference anymore.
Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 944 viewslondonscottish

Jimmy as a bench warmer last night on 19:14 - Sep 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is this thread for real or a parody? I can't tell the difference anymore.

He probably had some deal with an Eastern betting syndictate for an accumulator which involved him both sitting down for 80 minutes AND getting into trouble from the 4th official.

He'll have got half a villa just outside La Manga for that stunt.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024