Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ante Post bets 14:57 - Sep 28 with 618 viewsPinnerPaul

Well I'm happy with my Patent - Norwich, Bradford, Plymouth to win divs plus a separate bet on Plymouth

Less pleased with Leicester, Tottenham, Us to win leagues and Seb doesn't look like a realistic bet to be top g/s either in this div!

Anyone else prepared to admit to the good/bad ante post vouchers they hold?
Ante Post bets on 15:45 - Sep 28 with 573 viewsrobith

It's the time of year when I start to study my AP bets for Cheltenham - though this year all my profit came from in week betting.

But thoughts

Supreme - Senewalk, still available at 13s. Mullins/Ricci horse who have a recent record in this race of 1112

RSA - Alpha Des Obeaux would seem a great selection here, but has already fallen into 8/1 so maybe wait on that one

Gold Cup - Thistlecrack - 8/1. If he takes to chasing, this will look criminal by the Friday
Ante Post bets on 17:19 - Sep 28 with 512 viewsPinnerPaul

Ante Post bets on 15:45 - Sep 28 by robith

It's the time of year when I start to study my AP bets for Cheltenham - though this year all my profit came from in week betting.

But thoughts

Supreme - Senewalk, still available at 13s. Mullins/Ricci horse who have a recent record in this race of 1112

RSA - Alpha Des Obeaux would seem a great selection here, but has already fallen into 8/1 so maybe wait on that one

Gold Cup - Thistlecrack - 8/1. If he takes to chasing, this will look criminal by the Friday

You've reminded me there IS a chink of light in the gloom of winter - Serious NH Racing is back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024