Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph 21:32 - Sep 28 with 99068 viewsgobbles

The Telegraph ‏@Telegraph 1m1 minute ago
Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:40 - Sep 29 with 2644 viewsdavman

Still not 100% sure whether he has done wrong. Saying and doing are two VERY different beasts.

But, what I am 100% sure of is that people would be a lot slower to light the fire to burn if if results were better.

If this makes him 'dodgy' as some of you suggest, then he's not the first QPR Manager you could level that at, is he? The game has so many bloody hangers on now who certainly know how to milk the cash cow.

Just wish it wasn't us yet again!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:43 - Sep 29 with 2629 viewsBrightonhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:35 - Sep 29 by eccles

Oh well, I suppose we've got a ready made excuse for our annual Fulham humiliation.
You'd have thought at the very least that this might cause some disruption to the plans at the training ground in the morning. Love to be a fly on the wall there...

Unless Sir Les takes it by the scruff of the neck. If this cant galvanize us, nothing can. I already expect BFG's first hat trick. We need to smash them ponces into the river.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:57 - Sep 29 with 2583 viewsWilloW4

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:40 - Sep 29 by davman

Still not 100% sure whether he has done wrong. Saying and doing are two VERY different beasts.

But, what I am 100% sure of is that people would be a lot slower to light the fire to burn if if results were better.

If this makes him 'dodgy' as some of you suggest, then he's not the first QPR Manager you could level that at, is he? The game has so many bloody hangers on now who certainly know how to milk the cash cow.

Blimey mate.. He's making ' bent' money out of QPR.. Cos he's our manager he thinks he can up the odds on a dodgy deal.. Yes he's dodgy. Yes he's bent.( allfeckingledgidly ). Bang to rights. He's not the first or the last..Dodgy football players/managers/agents..tv pundits etc etc.. All receive the bent coin.. We shouldn't trust any of them. As far as I could throw a grand Joanna .
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 01:39 - Sep 29 with 2494 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 23:03 - Sep 28 by essextaxiboy

What has he actually done wrong ?

He has met an agent who offers to find him some players . Presumably he doesnt have the power to purchase anyone without approval from others ..Les , the board

The agent has asked him to deliver a talk , he has asked for a fee to do so.

He has asked to be paid in Holland to mitigate tax so intended to declare the fee .

There is no evidence that we have spent any money with this agent .

If he has told the club that he intended to give a talk and would receive a fee for doing so isnt the worst he has done is a bit of moonlighting ?

What am I missing ? , was there to be no talk and the fee was an advance on a player purchase ? How do you prove that ?

If he intended to break any rules, or rip the Club off then he should be toast , but we need to make our own investigations .

What's he done wrong? You have to be kidding. All trust has gone now - made us a laughing stock too. Greedy Chelscum Kunt has to go. Shyte manager anyway.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 01:47 - Sep 29 with 2480 viewsBoston

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:40 - Sep 29 by davman

Y'know, he seems to be following in the very QPR tradition of slightly shifty, on the make, brown paper envelope types. Nothing against you Jimmy boy, thought you should have had a longer crack of the whip, but from the evidence in front of my lying eyes...you gotta go.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:02 - Sep 29 with 2463 viewsjoolsyp

Some of the comments on here about JFH's guilt and Chelsea connections - you bastards had it in for him all the time. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:05 - Sep 29 with 2458 viewsessextaxiboy

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 23:46 - Sep 28 by Hunterhoop

I'm not saying it's a corrupt or an illegal payment (although it could be in breach of his contract of employment).

But if you're paid by a company who sells players AND employed by a company who buys players, over which you have some control, HOW is it NOT a conflict of interests?!

It clearly is. It puts him in a position from which he could behave corruptly. Anyone who is confortable putting themselves into a position from which they could easily behave corruptly, would, in any regulated industry be sacked. It's also a pretty good indicator that they do behave corruptly!

Hope that's clearer.

You cant sack someone for putting yourself in a position to behave corruptly or a company accepting that as an indicator of actual corruption ,

The corruption is only notional(as far as we know ) and could apply right down to a bottle of plonk at Christmas.

Its not like the England manager which is ambassadorial and prestigious, if TF is happy he can just live with it and we carry on ..
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:13 - Sep 29 with 2452 viewsBrightonhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:05 - Sep 29 by essextaxiboy

You cant sack someone for putting yourself in a position to behave corruptly or a company accepting that as an indicator of actual corruption ,

The corruption is only notional(as far as we know ) and could apply right down to a bottle of plonk at Christmas.

Its not like the England manager which is ambassadorial and prestigious, if TF is happy he can just live with it and we carry on ..

Bollx. He is ambassadorial to QPR. tAXI FOR jfh.
Login to get fewer ads

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:18 - Sep 29 with 2448 viewsBrightonhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:02 - Sep 29 by joolsyp

Some of the comments on here about JFH's guilt and Chelsea connections - you bastards had it in for him all the time. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I've never had it in for him. Or anyone else. At 11 years old could not understand the hatred for Frank Sibley then or now. It was enough to lose Dave Thomas, then Bowles. I've backed JFH as I backed Barton, if he's one of us then you back him. The dice just roll.
He's a wrong 'un and not good enough for Rangers.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:25 - Sep 29 with 2438 viewsMatch82

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:14 - Sep 29 by PunteR

Isn't this entrapment?

Don't think it matters to be honest. As far as I can tell he hasn't done anything illegal, but I don't think any fans give a shite about that.

He's conducted himself in a manner which means he'll lose the trust of the chairman, the fans and most importantly (arguably) the players. If he's lost the dressing room, he's got no chance of getting the performances he needs to justify remaining in the job even if judged solely upon on-field results
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:32 - Sep 29 with 2431 viewsWilloW4

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:02 - Sep 29 by joolsyp

Get your head around it mate.. Dodgy ! Fecking money grabbing bastard.er...BENT... Er,. DODGY!.. The probveriable wrong 'un..!
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:46 - Sep 29 with 2416 viewsNov77

All of this at the time the club are stalling on a testimonial for Stan over costs!
if JFH gets sacked he'll probably walk away with a payoff that would have covered stan's medical bills. Is there any justice in that?
Really am sick of it all now.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 03:39 - Sep 29 with 2357 viewsJAPRANGERS

Just seen this story and wow, I had to laugh! So QPR isn't it? What was it Dull used to call us, DQPR?? I really don't see how JFH can stay now, the dressing room is totally lost now if it wasn't already.

Look forward to seeing Clive's take on this.....
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 3:45]
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 03:44 - Sep 29 with 2348 viewsJigsore

Just got in and the whole f*cking place has blown up, typical

only had time to read the first 4 pages or so but if both Brian and DaveB are saying Jimmy has to go then... well. F*ck.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 04:50 - Sep 29 with 2303 viewsdubaistu

You just knew it would be us up first and with the rest to follow, it's going to be an unbearable few weeks.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 05:05 - Sep 29 with 2293 viewsjoolsyp

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:32 - Sep 29 by WilloW4

Get your head around it mate.. Dodgy ! Fecking money grabbing bastard.er...BENT... Er,. DODGY!.. The probveriable wrong 'un..!

I see, so let's hang him first and ask questions later? How about we establish the facts first?
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 06:18 - Sep 29 with 2210 viewsdistortR

Not had time to read through the whole thread, work beckons like a maggot-ridden etc.

Agents are the scourge of the game.

Do you have to be aligned to one to be able to buy players? Wouldn't surprise me.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 06:19 - Sep 29 with 2210 viewsLblock

Classic Bungle / QPR response..... Barnsley take the correct decisive approach but we tit about

How can he have the players respect at all now?
Serious questions for me at the moment over every transfer he's been involved in - especially Kwepka, ELK and the crazy Conor fee

Huge distraction on the eve of the D-day game for me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 06:34 - Sep 29 with 2165 viewsBasingstokeR

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:43 - Sep 28 by KernowRanger

Guessing he's manager 6 on this list then.

So 2,6 and 8 are sounding like QPR related ones
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 06:54 - Sep 29 with 2110 viewsGloucs_R

Forget Les, this is a big test for Lee Hoos.... Who I have complete faith in. I'll back his decision.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 07:02 - Sep 29 with 2085 viewsDWQPR

I am no JFH fan and have wanted to see him go over the last few weeks based on the turgid football, playing players consistently out of position when better options are available on the bench and quite frankly a very poor record, despite the club being one of the higher spenders in the league, again.

But what angers me about this more than anything is his want to grab £55k for a trip that would be over an international weekend and into the Monday and Tuesday by the sounds of this when his sole focus should be earning his crust that he is being paid by QPR to turn the team into the high-tempo, high-pressing side that he promised us all. That for me is where the conflict of interest is. Whatever his salary is at QPR, he will be earning more than any of us, has certainly earned a decent wedge during his playing career and you would have thought that his primary aim was to turn the team into promotion challengers and would put his heart and soul into it, if anything to further his own fledgling managerial career. But no. It is still about making as much cash as he can at any given opportunity. And that for me is showing contempt for the club, contempt for the players and worst of all, contempt for the supporters. That is why he has to go.

Based on the postings on the three main message boards it seems to me that he has lost close to 100% support from the fans, and although this wouldn't be a fair assessment of the whole QPR community I would say that it would be certain that over 80% would now like him gone because of this. If he is there on Saturday it will be a disaster for the club as you will see the support turn against him.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 07:14 - Sep 29 with 2042 viewsGloucs_R

Gross misconduct= no pay off. But you need evidence and to go though the process properly first.

Sack him without that and he gets a full pay off.

The club has to come out and back him, like they've done until the lawyers build a case.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 07:15 - Sep 29 with 2036 viewskingshill

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 07:02 - Sep 29 by DWQPR

I am no JFH fan and have wanted to see him go over the last few weeks based on the turgid football, playing players consistently out of position when better options are available on the bench and quite frankly a very poor record, despite the club being one of the higher spenders in the league, again.

But what angers me about this more than anything is his want to grab £55k for a trip that would be over an international weekend and into the Monday and Tuesday by the sounds of this when his sole focus should be earning his crust that he is being paid by QPR to turn the team into the high-tempo, high-pressing side that he promised us all. That for me is where the conflict of interest is. Whatever his salary is at QPR, he will be earning more than any of us, has certainly earned a decent wedge during his playing career and you would have thought that his primary aim was to turn the team into promotion challengers and would put his heart and soul into it, if anything to further his own fledgling managerial career. But no. It is still about making as much cash as he can at any given opportunity. And that for me is showing contempt for the club, contempt for the players and worst of all, contempt for the supporters. That is why he has to go.

Based on the postings on the three main message boards it seems to me that he has lost close to 100% support from the fans, and although this wouldn't be a fair assessment of the whole QPR community I would say that it would be certain that over 80% would now like him gone because of this. If he is there on Saturday it will be a disaster for the club as you will see the support turn against him.

Great shout.
Whatever the facts he has brought our club into disrepute, shown a lack of dedication to the role and for both of those he has to go.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 07:17 - Sep 29 with 2026 viewsCHUBBS

when he joined the club Les said Jimmy was not interested in discussing his salary prefering to concentrate on where the club was going and that really struck a chord after Hughes and Redknapp.
It's starting to appear to be a devious act by Jimmy just to win favour with Hoos and Les that makes believing anything he says from here on impossible.
The club needs to get rid wipe it's mouth and start the search for an new honest manager.
In times like this someone who knows the club and what it's all about could be the answer,maybe Holloway perhaps.
As for fans being out of order for wanting him out,that's their right and choice as supporters of the club and I'm astounded some are still getting defensive toward the man after seeing him in action.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 7:20]
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 07:19 - Sep 29 with 2017 viewsPunteR

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 02:25 - Sep 29 by Match82

Don't think it matters to be honest. As far as I can tell he hasn't done anything illegal, but I don't think any fans give a shite about that.

He's conducted himself in a manner which means he'll lose the trust of the chairman, the fans and most importantly (arguably) the players. If he's lost the dressing room, he's got no chance of getting the performances he needs to justify remaining in the job even if judged solely upon on-field results

It wouldn't surprise me if the club stick by him.
Les and TF, Hoos must know all this goes on on in football literally everywhere at all levels of the game.
I'm still surprised that its Jimmy that was next in line after the England manager especially when all the rumours were about the previous QPR managers(excluding Ramsey).
JFH been done like a kipper. I guess the real question QPR should be asking is ,has JFH actually been taking bungs off real agents..? Can the Telegraph prove that?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024