Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph 21:32 - Sep 28 with 97603 viewsgobbles

The Telegraph ‏@Telegraph 1m1 minute ago
Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:19 - Sep 30 with 2932 viewsted_hendrix

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:08 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Telegraph news editor just tweeted. Apparently saying his players gambled against their own team.

"Apparently saying his players gambled against their own team."

Lol etcetera, that's a winner all day long, his players were shit, they didn't have to try hard to be shit either.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:41 - Sep 30 with 2842 viewsrichranger

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:19 - Sep 30 by ted_hendrix

"Apparently saying his players gambled against their own team."

Lol etcetera, that's a winner all day long, his players were shit, they didn't have to try hard to be shit either.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/exclusive-harry-redknapp-reveals-how-

I wonder what game he's talking about?
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:50 - Sep 30 with 2786 viewsozranger

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:41 - Sep 30 by richranger

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/exclusive-harry-redknapp-reveals-how-

I note the article mentions four clubs but not ours. Maybe they forgot he ventured to W12.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:55 - Sep 30 with 2754 viewsdavman

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:50 - Sep 30 by ozranger

I note the article mentions four clubs but not ours. Maybe they forgot he ventured to W12.

Oh come ON; it's bound to be US; it always f-in is!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:55 - Sep 30 with 2749 viewsDeepcutHoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:08 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Telegraph news editor just tweeted. Apparently saying his players gambled against their own team.

Gambled on themselves to win as I understood that?

Either way he seems to say he knew nothing about it. Seems a little underwhelming in terms of Redknapp doing anything wrong himself.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:56 - Sep 30 with 2746 viewsrsonist

"The Telegraph is not identifying the match in question, the teams involved or the players concerned for legal reasons".

Fck off then...
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:58 - Sep 30 with 2727 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Not just football caught up in this quagmire....

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:59 - Sep 30 with 2720 views1BobbyHazell

The betting 'sting' is a bit rubbish but this is good though

An undercover reporter then asked whether Redknapp would also be interested if the fictitious Far East firm went for another option — third-party ownership of players. He was asked: “If we don’t buy the club but we’re looking at doing the third-party ownership and get those players into England, and you happen to be in a position in the club would you be interested in co-operating then as well?”

Redknapp replied: “Yeah, absolutely, any way I could help, you know. Listen I put my money where my mouth is and all you know, if you, if you’re gonna buy players, now, if I’m involved in picking the players then I don’t mind having an investment and having a little bit of a, you know, not a thing obviously but you know, I’d put a few quid in and take a chance with you. I need something to do with my money as well, don’t I? Can’t be fairer than that can you?”

When they later called him to comment -

On the issue of third-party ownership, Redknapp said: “It’s not something that I’ve ever been involved in, and it’s not something that I’d want to get involved in. As far as buying players go and me investing, you’ve got to be dreaming. I would not invest, why would I invest in buying footballers?”
[Post edited 30 Sep 2016 22:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:19 - Sep 30 with 2613 viewsrichranger

Didn't touch the ball for 15 mins and being battered. Took player off at half time? QPR 0 Liverpool 3 ???
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 30 with 2580 viewsstumbleandfall

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:19 - Sep 30 by richranger

Didn't touch the ball for 15 mins and being battered. Took player off at half time? QPR 0 Liverpool 3 ???

Barnsley away before the playoffs is the most obvious candidate.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:40 - Sep 30 with 2509 viewsgigiisourgod

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 30 by stumbleandfall

Barnsley away before the playoffs is the most obvious candidate.

Don't think we made any subs at half time in that game
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:43 - Sep 30 with 2488 viewsKerryE

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:41 - Sep 30 by richranger

Somone itk knows the game but this is all I can get

''It was a league game on the saturday and west ham played the same team midweek in a replay''

Can anyone work it out?
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 23:29 - Sep 30 with 2348 viewsqueensparker

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:43 - Sep 30 by KerryE

Somone itk knows the game but this is all I can get

''It was a league game on the saturday and west ham played the same team midweek in a replay''

Can anyone work it out?

Bound to be us. We emerge from the JFH stuff and Arry puts us straight back in it before Fulham score six.

It's the QPR we know and love!
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:11 - Oct 1 with 2249 viewsMonkey_Roots

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 21:19 - Sep 30 by OldPedro

Joey maybe??

I just came in my pants - imagine if it was Harry and joey on the same day.

Also, just imagine that Howe takes the England job, Harry's a shoe-in, then when at last it looks like his dream gig, managing on his doorstep - the story breaks and Harry can never manage another club again... then his knee gives way, and it ends up with a Lou and Andy scenario where Harry is getting pushed around in his wheelchair by Niko, muttering 'very 'ard' every 5 seconds.

Pinch me!
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:15 - Oct 1 with 2231 viewsHunterhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:11 - Oct 1 by Monkey_Roots

I just came in my pants - imagine if it was Harry and joey on the same day.

Also, just imagine that Howe takes the England job, Harry's a shoe-in, then when at last it looks like his dream gig, managing on his doorstep - the story breaks and Harry can never manage another club again... then his knee gives way, and it ends up with a Lou and Andy scenario where Harry is getting pushed around in his wheelchair by Niko, muttering 'very 'ard' every 5 seconds.

Pinch me!

Fen-tas-tic!

You're a visionary, Monkey.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:19 - Oct 1 with 2211 viewshamptonhillhoop

I can't think of any game we've won with Redknapp in charge that didn't matter apart from the Barnsley away game. Hopefully for once it means it's not us. Also redknapp obviously hated us so much I doubt he remembers many of our games
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:31 - Oct 1 with 2171 viewsHunterhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 20:12 - Sep 30 by LongsufferingR

Right. It's Friday night after a very trying few days for all concerned, and with a potential nightmare of a match coming up tomorrow, so I don't think there's ever been a better time to dig this up again.

Enjoy, and watch at least 28 times before you go to bed.

Thanks, Long.

I've always used this one as that stirs the emotions. Love the man.

I know it's a Scott Jones video but it's the same one the club released when he left. Club legend, in my book and better than King Kev.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:35 - Oct 1 with 2156 viewsMrGrieves

Look, I'll admit I have mixed views on Hasselbaink and I'm waiting to see the outcome of the investigation, but isn't this all starting to sound a bit desperate from the Telegraph?

They won't release the transcripts or full videos for no given reason other than that apparently the police want to see them. As a criminal lawyer, there's no legal reason why the police need to see them first - they could release them to everyone at the same time. So why not?

On top of that, I don't really see what Eric Black has done wrong, I don't see what Redknapp has done wrong (this time) given that he wasn't managing a club at the time and therefore not under FA rules, and if Jimmy's right, I don't see what he's done wrong.

If Jimmy asked for money in return for looking favourably on players sent for him to recommend to us, that's corrupt and he should never work in football again. But I don't think that's what the limited evidence the Telegraph have put forward shows. It splices two meetings together. He does seem to be talking about going to the far east when the money is mentioned. Admittedly it looks bad, but if the Telegraph were confident in their investigations, why not disclose all of the footage/transcripts? I repeat, there is no reason in law not to provide the full evidence to QPR. If the Telegraph are being genuine in their investigations, their subsequent behaviour is difficult to understand.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:40 - Oct 1 with 2130 viewsHunterhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:31 - Oct 1 by Hunterhoop

Thanks, Long.

I've always used this one as that stirs the emotions. Love the man.

I know it's a Scott Jones video but it's the same one the club released when he left. Club legend, in my book and better than King Kev.

Love the man.

Doesn't even include his double at home to Leicester the day my Grandad passed away when he bullied Keown to bits and we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

What an all round player.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:42 - Oct 1 with 2127 viewsHunterhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:35 - Oct 1 by MrGrieves

Look, I'll admit I have mixed views on Hasselbaink and I'm waiting to see the outcome of the investigation, but isn't this all starting to sound a bit desperate from the Telegraph?

They won't release the transcripts or full videos for no given reason other than that apparently the police want to see them. As a criminal lawyer, there's no legal reason why the police need to see them first - they could release them to everyone at the same time. So why not?

On top of that, I don't really see what Eric Black has done wrong, I don't see what Redknapp has done wrong (this time) given that he wasn't managing a club at the time and therefore not under FA rules, and if Jimmy's right, I don't see what he's done wrong.

If Jimmy asked for money in return for looking favourably on players sent for him to recommend to us, that's corrupt and he should never work in football again. But I don't think that's what the limited evidence the Telegraph have put forward shows. It splices two meetings together. He does seem to be talking about going to the far east when the money is mentioned. Admittedly it looks bad, but if the Telegraph were confident in their investigations, why not disclose all of the footage/transcripts? I repeat, there is no reason in law not to provide the full evidence to QPR. If the Telegraph are being genuine in their investigations, their subsequent behaviour is difficult to understand.

Exactly the reason (but more knowledgably put) as to why I'm beginning, like a few others, do change me view. What are the Telegraph doing? Position seems weaker than I thought.

Even this Redknapp stuff is lightweight compared to what I thought they'd have on him.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:54 - Oct 1 with 2099 viewsMrGrieves

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:42 - Oct 1 by Hunterhoop

Exactly the reason (but more knowledgably put) as to why I'm beginning, like a few others, do change me view. What are the Telegraph doing? Position seems weaker than I thought.

Even this Redknapp stuff is lightweight compared to what I thought they'd have on him.

Not sure I agree about the knowledgeable bit, but let's face it - we've all heard worse about Redknapp (as did a jury).

I agree with Northern, the real problem is perception here if Jimmy's telling the truth (see comments on Redknapp!). However, there's something really uncomfortable with what the Telegraph are doing; the evidence is getting thinner and thinner, and they seem to be prepared to release less and less of it. Jimmy might be guilty, but the club are right to insist on seeing all of the evidence first, and I cannot think of a journalisticly (I know that's not a word) honest reason of why the Telegraph wouldn't give the club the full evidence.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 06:09 - Oct 1 with 1983 viewsdolcelatte

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:35 - Oct 1 by MrGrieves

Oing how dare you come on here spouting legal facts and getting in the way of a good pitchfork fest.

Seriously how has this thread run to 26 pages?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 08:28 - Oct 1 with 1855 viewsElHoop

That Redknapp betting thing just sounds like a bollocks story - something made up. None of it really rings true - the Telegraph seems to be scraping the barrel already so I'm not sure that Jimmy's episode is going to be floating in an ocean of corruption.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 08:56 - Oct 1 with 1804 viewsterryb

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 00:40 - Oct 1 by Hunterhoop

Love the man.

Doesn't even include his double at home to Leicester the day my Grandad passed away when he bullied Keown to bits and we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

What an all round player.

Thanks Hunter.

Like you, this stirs my blood & I have even forgiven him for playing for Enfield!

IF, we need an acting manager, Paul Furlong is the man.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 09:34 - Oct 1 with 1750 viewsTW_R

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:44 - Sep 30 by daveB

2 packets of wosits, a cream egg and I'm yours

This is sounding pretty dodgy Dave. I want to know where Clive is getting his Creme Eggs in October!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024