Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph 21:32 - Sep 28 with 99121 viewsgobbles

The Telegraph ‏@Telegraph 1m1 minute ago
Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 15:22 - Sep 30 with 2587 viewspaulparker

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 13:38 - Sep 30 by Rangers67

As a fan who has been forthright in my view that JFH has to go, I would say that on what we know and have seen so far then there isn,t a case to answer really and certainly not enough grounds to get rid of him. My concern is that he seems to think everything is rosy in the garden otherwise he would have the players in for training as normal and not be looking to fly half way around the world and back to trouser some cash.
This demonstrates even further how out of touch he is with reality. If it hadn,t been for Perch getting injured on Sat I reckon we would have lost.
Someone on another thread asked who do we want as the next manager, well I want someone who is going to set the team up to try and win games, someone who doesn,t sit in his dugout for half the match whilst the team falls apart again in front of him, someone who doesn,t play hoofball , someone who doesn,t watch the team lump high balls up to a smallish center forward ( Washington ) only to see the ball come back with interest, someone who sets the team up to retain possession and for players to move into space to receive the ball rather than go missing, someone who doesn,t play Onuhua as right back and captain both of which he clearly is not but play him at center half where he is half decent, someone who when the opposition have a player who is running the show ( Jon Joe Shelvey) puts one of our midfield players on him to man mark him and at least try and take him out of the game, I could go on but won,t. Just give us someone who has half an idea what they are doing and just as impotantly......cares.

well said

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 15:37 - Sep 30 with 2520 viewskensalriser

I'm not a lawyer, but aren't recordings made without the permission/knowledge of all parties inadmissible in court?

I don't see any possibility of a lawsuit in any direction here

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:04 - Sep 30 with 2397 viewsBasingstokeR

Hang on a minute, didn't Perch get injured on Tuesday night not Saturday?
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:05 - Sep 30 with 2394 viewsNorthernr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:04 - Sep 30 by BasingstokeR

Hang on a minute, didn't Perch get injured on Tuesday night not Saturday?

Perch got injured against Newcastle a couple of Tuesdays back.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:12 - Sep 30 with 2351 viewsdaveB

I'm not sure where i stand anymore and having 6 pints for lunch hasn't helped.

Football wise I think he's on thin ice and I'd give him until we got sucked into trouble but really he need a win or performance tomorrow regardless of whats happened this week off the pitch, any idiot can see that.

On the Telegraph thing I still feel uneasy about it and feel if he keeps his job he's been very lucky, although he's broken no rules so can see his side of it.

Feel like I have splinters
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:18 - Sep 30 with 2311 viewsBasingstokeR

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:12 - Sep 30 by daveB

Football wise I think he's on thin ice and I'd give him until we got sucked into trouble but really he need a win or performance tomorrow regardless of whats happened this week off the pitch, any idiot can see that.

On the Telegraph thing I still feel uneasy about it and feel if he keeps his job he's been very lucky, although he's broken no rules so can see his side of it.

you're not on the "pints of wine" like Big Sam in his exposé video are you?
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:24 - Sep 30 with 2273 viewsNorthernr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:12 - Sep 30 by daveB

Want to write the match preview for me? Sitting here staring at a blank page trying to decide what I think about it all.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:27 - Sep 30 with 2257 viewsFredManRave

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:24 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Want to write the match preview for me? Sitting here staring at a blank page trying to decide what I think about it all.

You'll have to make him happy first Clive.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:28 - Sep 30 with 2252 viewsBasingstokeR

I don't like to imagine what it might be like if we lose at Fulham

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:33 - Sep 30 with 2234 viewsdaveB

would love to but back to the pub in a minute
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 2230 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:18 - Sep 30 by BasingstokeR

you're not on the "pints of wine" like Big Sam in his exposé video are you?

yeah, I'm off to Singapore in the morning, got a great offer
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:37 - Sep 30 with 2208 viewsNorthernr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:27 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

You'll have to make him happy first Clive.

I'll come up with a nice figure.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:39 - Sep 30 with 2199 viewsGloryHunter

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 15:37 - Sep 30 by kensalriser

I'm not a lawyer, but aren't recordings made without the permission/knowledge of all parties inadmissible in court?

I don't see any possibility of a lawsuit in any direction here

Not if it's the recording itself that is the basis of the defamation case.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 2172 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:37 - Sep 30 by Northernr

2 packets of wosits, a cream egg and I'm yours
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 2136 viewsbosh67

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 13:38 - Sep 30 by Rangers67

As a fan who has been forthright in my view that JFH has to go, I would say that on what we know and have seen so far then there isn,t a case to answer really and certainly not enough grounds to get rid of him. My concern is that he seems to think everything is rosy in the garden otherwise he would have the players in for training as normal and not be looking to fly half way around the world and back to trouser some cash.
This demonstrates even further how out of touch he is with reality. If it hadn,t been for Perch getting injured on Sat I reckon we would have lost.
Someone on another thread asked who do we want as the next manager, well I want someone who is going to set the team up to try and win games, someone who doesn,t sit in his dugout for half the match whilst the team falls apart again in front of him, someone who doesn,t play hoofball , someone who doesn,t watch the team lump high balls up to a smallish center forward ( Washington ) only to see the ball come back with interest, someone who sets the team up to retain possession and for players to move into space to receive the ball rather than go missing, someone who doesn,t play Onuhua as right back and captain both of which he clearly is not but play him at center half where he is half decent, someone who when the opposition have a player who is running the show ( Jon Joe Shelvey) puts one of our midfield players on him to man mark him and at least try and take him out of the game, I could go on but won,t. Just give us someone who has half an idea what they are doing and just as impotantly......cares.

Really? You come on here, spouting out lucid and well crafted thoughts. Don't you know that this is QPR and everything is fine. JFH possibly saw the light in the second half against Birmingham with two up front but clearly we have to understand that JFH knows best and that standing off, sitting back and hoofing the ball about, when not passing it backwards, is clearly the future. Seriously man, get a grip on all your excellent points.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 2090 viewsdavman

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:44 - Sep 30 by daveB

Too many of them and it won't be such a "nice figure"...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2059 viewsFredManRave

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:00 - Sep 30 by davman

Too many of them and it won't be such a "nice figure"...

It'll look alot better after 6 pints. They usually do...

I've got the Power.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 2044 viewsdanehoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:50 - Sep 30 by bosh67

Really? You come on here, spouting out lucid and well crafted thoughts. Don't you know that this is QPR and everything is fine. JFH possibly saw the light in the second half against Birmingham with two up front but clearly we have to understand that JFH knows best and that standing off, sitting back and hoofing the ball about, when not passing it backwards, is clearly the future. Seriously man, get a grip on all your excellent points.

ok, having now bothered to read the telegraph piece and the thread (jet lag is your friend in these things) this is a whole crock of hyped up shyte in the JFH case.

Nothing has been done which contravenes any law. Equally it seems extremely doubtful that JFH is either in breach of contract or looking at anything which appear to be gross misconduct. At a squeak the club might try and say that his actions have brought the club into disrepute or damaged its reputation. But given that its QPR and whats happened I can't see that one flying very far.

The looking at players suggested by agents is pretty much a part of footballing life. In so far as JFH has final say in buying players, Les and Hoos have both said the manager defines the type of player being looked at and may contribute ideas, but Les and Hoos then identify a short list within budget and JFH decides from that. So he does effectively decide whether to take a player on or not, albeit within the constraints that Les and Hoos apply.

JFH essentially comes across as little naive (who'd have thought a young manager in his second role would be naive) and possibly a touch greedy and in this case the moral outrage is more that he wanted such a high fee for a speaking event.

Never knowingly understood

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:14 - Sep 30 with 2025 viewsMonkey_Roots

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 15:09 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

Bloody Hell PP, you'll have Monkey going Ape with your post.

Is it;

DT - Daily Tellergraph

JFH - Jimmy "Financial" HassleBank

Touché.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:20 - Sep 30 with 1986 viewsFredManRave

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:14 - Sep 30 by Monkey_Roots

Touché.

I fear my light hearted attempt at humour may have been as misunderstood as one of Antti's light hearted attempts at humour.

I've got the Power.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1980 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:37 - Sep 30 by Northernr

I've pm'd you a preview, feel free to ignore
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 1962 viewsSimonJames

Just do a rerun of a Harry presser to remind us of how much worse things could really get.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 1922 viewsMonkey_Roots

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:20 - Sep 30 by FredManRave

I fear my light hearted attempt at humour may have been as misunderstood as one of Antti's light hearted attempts at humour.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:35 - Sep 30 with 1905 viewsTacticalR

The thing is that it's really hard to separate opinions about JFH's football management from opinins about this Telegraph incident, although they are two different things.

As things are by no means clear (about the Telegraph incident), and even the club has postponed judgement, maybe do the case for and against?

[Post edited 30 Sep 2016 17:39]

Air hostess clique

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 17:55 - Sep 30 with 1800 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 16:44 - Sep 30 by daveB

Don't forget a curley wurley, that's the clincher.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024