Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph 21:32 - Sep 28 with 99050 viewsgobbles

The Telegraph ‏@Telegraph 1m1 minute ago
Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:16 - Sep 28 with 3205 viewsOldPedro

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:12 - Sep 28 by Gloucs_R

Hello Mr McLaren

Or Mr Jackett......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:17 - Sep 28 with 3194 viewsLblock

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:11 - Sep 28 by daveB

agree with this, really disappointing I thought he was a better man than this.

daveB in negative view of current Manager shocker!

Read all about it!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:17 - Sep 28 with 3175 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:04 - Sep 28 by izlingtonhoop

This is all obviously very naughty, but doesn't anyone else find the phrase "undercover reporters posing as representatives of the firm:" rather distasteful?

Not in the least!

For while she may have ensnared him, it shows two things: he was prepared to do something that could amount to a serious conflict of interest and of more significance I feel, clearly this type of thing is rife in the game.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:17 - Sep 28 with 3174 viewsMonkey_Roots

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:15 - Sep 28 by Jogo

Take this as a positive people. We might get a manager that will play some decent football.

Positive?

More instability
Club's name dragged through the dirt
Yet another new manager
Different playing philosophy?

Put your agenda aside for 5 minutes.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:18 - Sep 28 with 3146 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:12 - Sep 28 by davman

That could be right, but is it defendable in that he could argue that he was stringing the reporters along and had no intention on following through with this though?

I get the feeling that the club will pull together on this one, give him a dressing down in private, but portray a united front going forward.

But then, who knows?

We have to wait for his side of the story I guess and that will come tomorrow...

I don't see how he'll be able to keep his job after Allardyce went and the Barnsley fella has been suspended already.

As has been said it's putting his own interest ahead of the club which is not right and it's a clear conflict of interest. He was backed big time by Ferdinand who let him get rid of Gallen, Hill and Faurlin and has been repaid by this
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:19 - Sep 28 with 3109 viewsmakaveli1882

Someone posted earlier that they sat by the dugouts and he didn't move all night.... maybe he knew what was coming?

I think Les and Co will stick by him

I would like him to go because he is tactically naive and also a Chelsea caant more than anything else.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:19 - Sep 28 with 3095 viewsDeepcutHoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:18 - Sep 28 by daveB

I don't see how he'll be able to keep his job after Allardyce went and the Barnsley fella has been suspended already.

As has been said it's putting his own interest ahead of the club which is not right and it's a clear conflict of interest. He was backed big time by Ferdinand who let him get rid of Gallen, Hill and Faurlin and has been repaid by this

Yes, seems inevitable now.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:20 - Sep 28 with 3091 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:17 - Sep 28 by Lblock

daveB in negative view of current Manager shocker!

Read all about it!!

first time since the final days of mark Hughes I think. I'll have to have a lay down
Login to get fewer ads

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:20 - Sep 28 with 3078 viewsbaz_qpr

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:17 - Sep 28 by Monkey_Roots

Positive?

More instability
Club's name dragged through the dirt
Yet another new manager
Different playing philosophy?

Put your agenda aside for 5 minutes.

We were always going to get dragged into this just was not expecting it to be the current or previous manager
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:20 - Sep 28 with 3072 viewsMonkey_Roots

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:18 - Sep 28 by daveB

I feel the same.

This is a kick in the teeth, he's been foolish, he's got to go.

I'm gutted.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:22 - Sep 28 with 3002 viewsDannytheR

Funny old world. He would have been a distant fourth in my list of bent QPR managers of recent history.

Oh well. I doubt they'll even let him come in to clear his desk.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:22 - Sep 28 with 2988 viewsNW10Hoop

Good job potential QPR signings have to be approved "by committee" since Les came in. I got the sense he was unhappy about some of the players and contracts that Harry was lumbering the club with.

When you're a club that changes manager every 18 months or so, it makes sense for a Director of football to be able to vetoe 4 year deals that the current manager is pushing for.

If Les was implicated, that would be a real kick in the teeth.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:23 - Sep 28 with 2959 viewsactonman

Well isn't this just sooooo fking qpr !!! You got to laugh,
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:24 - Sep 28 with 2942 viewsBrightonhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:12 - Sep 28 by davman

That could be right, but is it defendable in that he could argue that he was stringing the reporters along and had no intention on following through with this though?

I get the feeling that the club will pull together on this one, give him a dressing down in private, but portray a united front going forward.

But then, who knows?

We have to wait for his side of the story I guess and that will come tomorrow...

Cant see him surviving this. He's agree to consider buying in players for a bung.

Nothing on the offish yet.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:24 - Sep 28 with 2934 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:22 - Sep 28 by DannytheR

Funny old world. He would have been a distant fourth in my list of bent QPR managers of recent history.

Oh well. I doubt they'll even let him come in to clear his desk.

Clearly he aint very good at it and the others were better, fck me even Paladini had more nouse than this
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:25 - Sep 28 with 2900 viewsHendonHoop

In the words of a certain Mr.A.Daley Esq Of West London, " Oooohh mah good Gord Terrence..!!!... Ahh, Mr. Chisholm. What a pleasant surprise!!".
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 2883 viewsbaz_qpr

Club issues statement relating to allegations in The Telegraph

CLUB STATEMENT

THE club is aware of the allegations made against QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in The Telegraph.
First and foremost, the club takes very seriously any alleged breach of the rules.
With this in mind, the club can confirm that there will be a thorough internal investigation regarding this matter.
However, we have every confidence in our manager and the robust systems and processes the club has in place.

In addition to the above, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has issued the following statement:
'I have today, through my lawyers, responded in full to the accusations levelled against me by The Telegraph. I was approached by Mr McGarvey and Ms Newell of The Telegraph purporting to be players' agents. They offered me a fee to make a speech in Singapore. I do not see anything unusual in being offered to be paid to make a speech. I did not make any promises in return. I did not ask QPR to purchase any of the players who were said to be managed by Mr McGarvey and Ms Newell and did not and would not recommend the purchase of a player for my personal gain. I deny any accusations of wrongdoing on my part.'

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-daily-tele
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 2876 viewsBrightonhoop

CLUB STATEMENT

THE club is aware of the allegations made against QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in The Telegraph.
First and foremost, the club takes very seriously any alleged breach of the rules.
With this in mind, the club can confirm that there will be a thorough internal investigation regarding this matter.
However, we have every confidence in our manager and the robust systems and processes the club has in place.

In addition to the above, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has issued the following statement:
'I have today, through my lawyers, responded in full to the accusations levelled against me by The Telegraph. I was approached by Mr McGarvey and Ms Newell of The Telegraph purporting to be players' agents. They offered me a fee to make a speech in Singapore. I do not see anything unusual in being offered to be paid to make a speech. I did not make any promises in return. I did not ask QPR to purchase any of the players who were said to be managed by Mr McGarvey and Ms Newell and did not and would not recommend the purchase of a player for my personal gain. I deny any accusations of wrongdoing on my part.'

The club will be making no further comment at this time.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-daily-tele
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 2864 viewslondonscottish

FFS looks bad and he's a total knobber if any of this stacks up.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:39]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 2863 viewsOldPedro

Club statement

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-daily-tele

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 2850 viewsloftboy

Harley wise being very vocal on twitter in a told you so kind of way

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 2849 viewspaulparker

I actually for once don't really care anymore, and for those saying the clubs name has been dragged through the mud, well it has been the last 12 or 13 years we have had brawls, hold ups , dodgy agents , locked training grounds, Kuntish owners you name it we have had it
Let's just get on the blower to Jesus himself ie Neil Warnock and maybe he can lead us out of this mess of a season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 2830 viewsted_hendrix

I fu cking give up.

Why can't we go back to the days of watching football on a Saturday afternoon and not be having to read this shit about football and the bastard amounts of stinking cash that's swilling about and obsessing every one.

Bastards shove your bloody cash and your bungs up your arses.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 2830 viewschris1969

What has he actually done wrong?

This is feels like entrapment, what exactly has he offered them other than to be an 'ambassador' sounded like he was getting paid 50k for 4 days work. They threw in a line at the end about giving him players. You could see he was uncomfortable and not entirely sure what was happening.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:28 - Sep 28 with 2819 viewsDevonWhite

Sounds like that might be considering standing by him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024