Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph 21:32 - Sep 28 with 99159 viewsgobbles

The Telegraph ‏@Telegraph 1m1 minute ago
Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:42 - Sep 28 with 2961 viewsTGRRRSSS

Absolutley correct cannot just fire immediately however alot depends on what pay off would be involved, his results thus far this season and style of player is open to question before we get into this latest fiasco.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:43 - Sep 28 with 2959 viewsHitch

He's tainted now, hungry prick.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:43 - Sep 28 with 2943 viewsKernowRanger

Guessing he's manager 6 on this list then.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:44 - Sep 28 with 2918 viewsElHoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:40 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

It's exactly the type of statement the club has to make. They have to be seen to be investigating this properly before taking any action should they wish to do so. If they were to sack him without due process they could be open to a lawsuit from Hasselbaink so I think they're playing this correctly and I wouldn't read any more into it at this stage.

Yeah I suspect that the statement was drawn up before they saw the video. It's too quick for a lawyer to have drawn up in the last half an hour. As you say they are going to investigate it and they've let him have his say too, but it's not looking good is it.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:44 - Sep 28 with 2918 viewsterryb

So, three people are being named "tomorrow", including our current resident.

Why have these been named but the famous eight have not? At least I 'm not aware that they have.

Could it be that there is nothing criminal about the three (not sure how taking a bag with £5,000 in it was legal though), but the "eight" are now being investigated by the police? Thus there names have been witheld?

You can bet that Wright will now be declaring the £5,000 to HMRC!

More fool any club that hires a manager until this is all cleared up!
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 2906 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:42 - Sep 28 by DevonWhite

Don't agree with them saying they'll investigate but then in the next sentence say they stand by him. How can they know that until they've completed the investigation?

They have to say that. For now. I think that they have to be seen to be supportive right up to the point that they make their decision.

I can't see them putting him in a Rangers dugout again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:47 - Sep 28 with 2864 viewsDevonWhite

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:45 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

They have to say that. For now. I think that they have to be seen to be supportive right up to the point that they make their decision.

I can't see them putting him in a Rangers dugout again.

I don't think they have to say they have "every confidence" in him at this point. How can they before they've investigated? Surely you just say "we are investigating the claims. no further comment on this stage".
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:47 - Sep 28 with 2861 viewsTGRRRSSS

JFH is pretty famous but agree it isn't the truly big news they've hyped, as I suggested elsewhere maybe splashing tomorrow night/saturday morning for maximum havoc and publicity with it being match day weekend
Login to get fewer ads

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:48 - Sep 28 with 2823 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:47 - Sep 28 by DevonWhite

I don't think they have to say they have "every confidence" in him at this point. How can they before they've investigated? Surely you just say "we are investigating the claims. no further comment on this stage".

Fair enough, Devon. I'm just trying to make sense of it myself, wouldn't pretend to be an expert.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:49 - Sep 28 with 2784 viewsDevonWhite

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:48 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair enough, Devon. I'm just trying to make sense of it myself, wouldn't pretend to be an expert.

Me neither mate!
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:49 - Sep 28 with 2768 viewsMonkey_Roots

Just spit it out, stop stringing everyone along to make more £££

Poll: Will we stay up?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:49 - Sep 28 with 2763 viewsrsonist

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:39 - Sep 28 by 08olesen

What scummy journalism. Horrible tactics that nobody should be proud of.

This is entirely JFH doing, and he should pay the price. I really hope TF doesnt get the brunt of this. How the hell should he have known.

Bad football i can deal with, but this is just ridiculous.

Bring back Clint Hill, Ale Faurlin and Derry and put them in charge. While your at it. Adel or Ravel too, so at least we will all be entertained.

Adel and Ravel those paragons of virtue.

Also, not that I like to entertain the idea but if you're Warnock's lieutenants... I wouldn't rule it out.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:49 - Sep 28 with 2749 viewsBrightonhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:47 - Sep 28 by TGRRRSSS

JFH is pretty famous but agree it isn't the truly big news they've hyped, as I suggested elsewhere maybe splashing tomorrow night/saturday morning for maximum havoc and publicity with it being match day weekend

Or if the police are now investigating it wont be possible to name the 8 whilst plod does whatever.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:50 - Sep 28 with 2714 viewspaulparker

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:33 - Sep 28 by DannytheR

Wally Downes was interesting on Twitter earlier about Warnock.

I'd take what he says with a large pinch of salt , a proper Nasty fat git ( watch the crazy gang documentary)

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:51 - Sep 28 with 2685 viewsRoller

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:47 - Sep 28 by TGRRRSSS

The Telegraph are in the business of selling newspapers. The others will be released slowly to keep their circulation up for as long as possible, just like the Politians' expenses were.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:52 - Sep 28 with 2671 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:44 - Sep 28 by terryb

So, three people are being named "tomorrow", including our current resident.

Why have these been named but the famous eight have not? At least I 'm not aware that they have.

Could it be that there is nothing criminal about the three (not sure how taking a bag with £5,000 in it was legal though), but the "eight" are now being investigated by the police? Thus there names have been witheld?

You can bet that Wright will now be declaring the £5,000 to HMRC!

More fool any club that hires a manager until this is all cleared up!

and injunction stopped them naming the 8 managers as it was just a drunk agent alleging this stuff, they have no evidence any of it happend
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:52 - Sep 28 with 2667 viewsElHoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:49 - Sep 28 by Brightonhoop

Or if the police are now investigating it wont be possible to name the 8 whilst plod does whatever.

I thought that the 8 were named by an agent - not 'captured' on video or lured in directly by the sting. So it's possible that the agent was lying or won't go through with it, so they can't name them.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:55 - Sep 28 with 2594 viewsDeepcutHoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:43 - Sep 28 by KernowRanger

Guessing he's manager 6 on this list then.

And potentially not the only QPR link on there either....
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:55 - Sep 28 with 2594 viewsHunterhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:39 - Sep 28 by rsonist

There is no suggestion there that he would look more favourably on the agency's players than any other players, let alone profit directly from a future transfer arrangement. The agency offers him the eventuality of taking a look at their players, he doesn't rule it out. Is that a conflict of interest?

More than anything the video gives the impression he's allowing them to think whatever they want to think as long as he can trouser the money. Grubby perhaps - but wrongdoing, not so sure.

I also think the Telegraph throughout these exposes have been selecting from their recorded material very carefully.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:41]

Is it a conflict of interest? Yes. Yes, it is. In any regulated industry it would be entirely prohibited. It opens up all manner of unregulated corruption. It doesn't have to have been executed, it still shows he's comfortable with being in a position to behave corruptly. That is enough for a gross misconduct dismissal.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:55 - Sep 28 with 2578 viewsDannytheR

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:50 - Sep 28 by paulparker

I'd take what he says with a large pinch of salt , a proper Nasty fat git ( watch the crazy gang documentary)

Not just him.

James Brown ‏@jamesjamesbrown 14h14 hours ago
Taking a cut of players wages in cash. Habit of wnker of a manager many of my followers from West Yorkshire know.
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:56 - Sep 28 with 2571 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

At the risk of being a 'touch melodramatic' shall we just burn that whole bastard ground down and just spend our Saturdays with our families watching the horse racing?
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:57 - Sep 28 with 2535 viewsHunterhoop

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:40 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

It's exactly the type of statement the club has to make. They have to be seen to be investigating this properly before taking any action should they wish to do so. If they were to sack him without due process they could be open to a lawsuit from Hasselbaink so I think they're playing this correctly and I wouldn't read any more into it at this stage.

Exactly. Spot on, Bri. It'll be a short investigation, mind. A compromise agreement will be reached (much like with the FA and Big Sam tomorrow afternoon).

On a side note, you think any Telegraph journos placed any large bets with about next manager's to be sacked?? That would be an interesting investigation too...
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:57 - Sep 28 with 2533 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If it hasn't been posted..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/qpr-manager-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-a
Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:57 - Sep 28 with 2528 viewsbosh67

What upsets me the most is that he was lured into a trap and he still didn't manage to shift f*cking Sandro!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:58 - Sep 28 with 2512 viewsWilloW4

Hasselbaink in the Telegraph on 22:42 - Sep 28 by TGRRRSSS

Absolutley correct cannot just fire immediately however alot depends on what pay off would be involved, his results thus far this season and style of player is open to question before we get into this latest fiasco.

What??? This latest fiasco...his results thus far this season and style of play is open to question!!!! How fecking polite are you? We've been shite!!!!! It is a fiasco , it is a complete load of tatt.ged rid of JFH..and take his bent cheque book with him..( allegedly).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024