Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is Telegraph going for Premiership then 22:35 - Sep 28 with 1478 viewsTGRRRSSS

Making a splash on Saturday morning for maximum inpact?

Great timing for our game at Foolham clearly.
When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 13:59 - Sep 29 with 1316 viewsTGRRRSSS

Still no really big splash yet then on the biggest names...

Or was that it?
When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 05:04 - Sep 30 with 1146 viewsFredManRave

Southampton assistant Eric Black, the latest to be exposed....

I'm sure there'll be more...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 07:55 - Sep 30 with 1109 viewsElHoop

They haven't really got onto 'ownership' yet.
When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 09:28 - Sep 30 with 983 viewsLblock

The names I've seen and heard bandied around arent a surprise apart from the curly haired monkey DM

I do think that they wont name them unless they've actually got documentary evidence on them like video convo's or a definete money trail so that'll remain hearsay and a lagged up agent shooting his mouth off.
The names at the top are at it or were but they've got more nous that amateurs like ODH both on and off the pitch. There'll be layers of people and companies between them and massive, and I mean massive, amounts of money diluted away from big transfers.

It's old now but I read a book on holiday once called Football In the 90's : Big Business; it was fascinating and shocking. Tales of Chilean strikers heading to Aston Villa for £8mill or something but his club only seeing £500k.... moody consultancy invoices fluttering around Spurs..... Newcastle being a hot bed of funny money etc

The games been bent for years but those at the top are as cute as anything. If the Torygraph names them it'll cost them large.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 10:24 - Sep 30 with 891 viewsdaveB

When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 09:28 - Sep 30 by Lblock

The names I've seen and heard bandied around arent a surprise apart from the curly haired monkey DM

I do think that they wont name them unless they've actually got documentary evidence on them like video convo's or a definete money trail so that'll remain hearsay and a lagged up agent shooting his mouth off.
The names at the top are at it or were but they've got more nous that amateurs like ODH both on and off the pitch. There'll be layers of people and companies between them and massive, and I mean massive, amounts of money diluted away from big transfers.

It's old now but I read a book on holiday once called Football In the 90's : Big Business; it was fascinating and shocking. Tales of Chilean strikers heading to Aston Villa for £8mill or something but his club only seeing £500k.... moody consultancy invoices fluttering around Spurs..... Newcastle being a hot bed of funny money etc

The games been bent for years but those at the top are as cute as anything. If the Torygraph names them it'll cost them large.

difference is JFH was caught on camera so they can name him even though what he says isn't really illegal he's a big name so it adds some credit to the investigation.

the 8 prem managers are just an agent talking about them, they have no evidence what the agent says is true so on very dodgy ground if they accuse them of anything
When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 10:42 - Sep 30 with 858 viewsdavman

They are too scared about the possibility of souring their relationship with (TM) "The Best League in the World". If they out too many of the established names, the Premier League might not like that and may limit access to Telegraph reporters.

I fear it is as shallow as that...

Corruption is EVERYWHERE in this bloody "game"; that what happens when it becomes all about the cash...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 11:13 - Sep 30 with 810 viewspaulparker

No chance that the big names will get done on this
are you telling me that the likes of Mourinho, that agent Mendes , fergie, Roman Abromovich , Daniel Levy , etc are not as bent as nine bob notes
they are either to clever or the papers are sh1t scared of upsetting the gravy train of exclusive interviews and inside information
as ive said all along the whole thing is a load of old horsesh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

When is Telegraph going for Premiership then on 13:51 - Sep 30 with 704 viewsMonahoop

You can bet your bottom dollar that the likes of the press won't go near or upset someone like Abramovich because of the fear of the fallout it might cause. And by that I mean Russian nuclear fallout!!

Football is corrupt and so are newspapers. They deserve each other. End of.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024