Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The media do not like QPR 08:58 - Sep 29 with 1969 viewsrunningman75

So with JFH name up in lights there is a lot of hidden corruption in football which is being ignored. I thought we were still dealing with FFP and other issues. Hopefully we can play better off the pitch then we have been on it.
The media do not like QPR on 09:07 - Sep 29 with 1944 viewsNW5Hoop

Nothing to do with the media not liking QPR. I really don't think anyone in the media cares one way or the other about QPR as an entity. We keep finding ourselves in these stories because people at the club keep getting the club in these situations.
The media do not like QPR on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 1816 viewsjonno

What amazes me is that anybody can be surprised that there is a huge amount of corruption in football. An entirely unregulated industry, with literally billions of pounds sloshing around, it would be amazing if there wasn't. When you add on top of that the number of extremely unsavoury characters in the game it's a certainty. Then when you take into account the low level of intelligence of the majority of people involved in the game and the greed as well, the whole industry is an easy target to be set up by a few clever journalists. Like shooting fish in a barrel, amazing it hasn't been done a long time ago.
The media do not like QPR on 09:57 - Sep 29 with 1810 viewsdaveB

The media must love QPR, we keep them going with some amazing stories
The media do not like QPR on 10:13 - Sep 29 with 1758 viewsBrightonhoop

The media do not like QPR on 09:55 - Sep 29 by jonno

What amazes me is that anybody can be surprised that there is a huge amount of corruption in football. An entirely unregulated industry, with literally billions of pounds sloshing around, it would be amazing if there wasn't. When you add on top of that the number of extremely unsavoury characters in the game it's a certainty. Then when you take into account the low level of intelligence of the majority of people involved in the game and the greed as well, the whole industry is an easy target to be set up by a few clever journalists. Like shooting fish in a barrel, amazing it hasn't been done a long time ago.

Maybeit's only a matter of time now until football is regulated, in law, legislated in Parliament. Awful thought but anything is better than this turgid, 2 bob shyte we are served up. Sky have been allowed to kill the English game for international subscriptions.

England have gone, I dont think the national side can recover from this. We haven't got the layers, certainly no leadership, and David Davies of all people yesterday was calling for wholesale clear outs at the FA as though he'd never had any responsibility. The games becoming a joke, unrecogniseable.

I dont think the media hate us, they have there favourites and we're not one of them, it's a bit like fawning reporters on the Royals, so am glad on that one.
The media do not like QPR on 10:46 - Sep 29 with 1684 viewsDeepcutHoop

The media do not like QPR on 09:07 - Sep 29 by NW5Hoop

Nothing to do with the media not liking QPR. I really don't think anyone in the media cares one way or the other about QPR as an entity. We keep finding ourselves in these stories because people at the club keep getting the club in these situations.

This, no real need to assume any media conspiracy against us, we're quite capable of putting on our own circus.
The media do not like QPR on 13:55 - Sep 29 with 1476 viewsTGRRRSSS

The media do not like QPR on 10:46 - Sep 29 by DeepcutHoop

This, no real need to assume any media conspiracy against us, we're quite capable of putting on our own circus.

Partly true but think there'sa bit more too it, bet many loved it they could focus on us in such a way
The media do not like QPR on 14:00 - Sep 29 with 1466 viewsNW5Hoop

The media do not like QPR on 13:55 - Sep 29 by TGRRRSSS

Partly true but think there'sa bit more too it, bet many loved it they could focus on us in such a way

But why would you think that? You think "the media" is run by angry Brentford fans? Why would anyone care that it's QPR? Do you really think the editor of the Telegraph said to the investigative team: "Great, yo've got Allardyce sorted. But I'm not running anything until you get QPR."

QPR does not matter to the media. Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs matter, not because editors and writers love them, but because they have lots of supporters so people read stories about them. We do not have lots of supporters, so people don't read stories about us. Except when, as happens with disturbing frequency, people at the club do something so stupid it can't help but be a story.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:05 - Sep 29 with 1444 viewsDorse

I just want to see 'Stacey Dooley Investigates QPR'. I pay my license fee, damn it. Make it happen BBC.

Seen here, Stacey interviews a heavily-disguised LBlock.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 14:11]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

The media do not like QPR on 14:11 - Sep 29 with 1420 viewsNorthernr

Sorry to break it to you all, but the media don't give a sht about QPR one way or the other. We've been very good for copy over the years but there's nobody out there who's wasting their time 'out to get' a little club in West London that gets 13,000 people at its home matches and plays in the second tier.
The media do not like QPR on 14:23 - Sep 29 with 1377 viewsswitchingcode

The media do not like QPR on 14:11 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Sorry to break it to you all, but the media don't give a sht about QPR one way or the other. We've been very good for copy over the years but there's nobody out there who's wasting their time 'out to get' a little club in West London that gets 13,000 people at its home matches and plays in the second tier.

+1 JFH was in the frame when Warbs left and as much as Matthew Benham gets bad press I think he called it right after carrying out due diligence on him.
The media do not like QPR on 14:29 - Sep 29 with 1360 viewsbob566

I'd say the media give a toss about dare I say it Chelsea along with man utd, man city, arsenal and Liverpool.

outside of that I doubt they give a toss about anybody else.

Sure Leicester got to ride the media headlines for a season and good luck to them but they'll soon be forgotten.
The media do not like QPR on 14:35 - Sep 29 with 1334 views100percent

They absolutely love us!!
we are the gift that keeps on giving.....
The media do not like QPR (n/t) on 14:37 - Sep 29 with 1322 viewsqprcmob

The media do not like QPR on 09:55 - Sep 29 by jonno

The media do not like QPR on 14:39 - Sep 29 with 1316 viewsTacticalR

I detect the hand of RicRoc, the dressing room mole, and dark forces.

Air hostess clique

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:50 - Sep 30 with 1054 viewsLblock

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:05 - Sep 29 by Dorse

I just want to see 'Stacey Dooley Investigates QPR'. I pay my license fee, damn it. Make it happen BBC.

Seen here, Stacey interviews a heavily-disguised LBlock.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 14:11]

I've just had this post brought to my attention by a friend of mine (I do have them and yes, they do all have childish nicknames.... their nickname for me is hilarious but I still dont understand why they refer to me as "that Tommy Tanker")

Dorse.... I salute you.

Do you like the way I copped a good old feel of Stacey's breast with my right hand, like .......literally?

Fair play mate

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024