Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic v City 12:15 - Sep 29 with 1012 viewsMrSheen

Not surprised it was overlooked in the all the excitement last night, but what a game! End to end stuff, absolutely non-stop. I'm so glad Dembele won't be lining up against us, but in an alternative universe it could have been him and Roberts against Raheem Sterling on Saturday.

Why is Scott Brown still there? Really good again. Has he received the same advice about moving that Steven Gerrard (allegedly) received at Liverpool?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 12:39]
Celtic v City on 12:24 - Sep 29 with 988 viewsadhoc_qpr

I hate Brendan Rodgers, so i choose not to acknowledge anything good happening to him!

It's very easy to ignore the Scottish teams generally!
Celtic v City on 15:08 - Sep 29 with 870 viewsKonk

If I was football agent, I'd be scanning the phone books of Europe and Africa looking for as many Moussa Dembeles as I could find because the one we sold to Tottenham is arguably their most important midfielder, and the one we sold to Celtic is a great prospect. That's a 100% success rate. Unprecedented. As the Jesuits said: give me a team of Moussa Dembeles and I'll win you the league.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Celtic v City on 15:41 - Sep 30 with 716 viewsrunningman75

Celtic v City on 15:08 - Sep 29 by Konk

If I was football agent, I'd be scanning the phone books of Europe and Africa looking for as many Moussa Dembeles as I could find because the one we sold to Tottenham is arguably their most important midfielder, and the one we sold to Celtic is a great prospect. That's a 100% success rate. Unprecedented. As the Jesuits said: give me a team of Moussa Dembeles and I'll win you the league.

Arsenal interested in the Celtic Dembele according to rumours. Dembele vs Dembele coming to Arsenal vs Spurs.
Celtic v City on 15:43 - Sep 30 with 712 viewsPinnerPaul

Celtic v City on 12:24 - Sep 29 by adhoc_qpr

I hate Brendan Rodgers, so i choose not to acknowledge anything good happening to him!

It's very easy to ignore the Scottish teams generally!

and his post match comments, after Celtic's first half decent performance in the cL

"That's why English clubs don't want Celtic or Rangers in the PL"

Idiot!
Celtic v City on 16:08 - Sep 30 with 688 viewsKonk

Celtic v City on 15:43 - Sep 30 by PinnerPaul

and his post match comments, after Celtic's first half decent performance in the cL

"That's why English clubs don't want Celtic or Rangers in the PL"

Idiot!

No, Brendan it's because (a) they're Scottish, (b) we could do without importing the hate-filled secterian tramps into our game, (c) you're a deluded arrogant cu nt and (d) whenever I look at you front on, your nose always looks like the base of an erect cock shaft and I expect to see a ball bag hanging around where your mouth is. I have been in the pub for four hours and I really dislike you.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2016 16:10]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Celtic v City on 16:08 - Sep 30 with 688 viewsMick_S

Yep, finger on the pulse there, Brendan.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024