Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Manager... 15:42 - Sep 29 with 7917 viewsFloridaR

Thread maybe a bit earlier than usual Christmas/New Year free for all but I'd like to see the club go for Steve McClaren.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Next Manager... on 22:06 - Sep 29 with 1513 viewsCHUBBS

Next Manager... on 21:38 - Sep 29 by BrianMcCarthy

It's a bit much talking about the next manager when we have one.

You're right,and personally i hope he has just been naive but the negative perception and doubt will be there for a while regardless.
He may even go before the investigation finishes if he doesn't turn our form around and we get battered on Saturday.
He must get a decent result this Saturday,it's the most important match of his career.
Next Manager... on 22:13 - Sep 29 with 1494 viewsAgedR

Next Manager... on 22:06 - Sep 29 by CHUBBS

You're right,and personally i hope he has just been naive but the negative perception and doubt will be there for a while regardless.
He may even go before the investigation finishes if he doesn't turn our form around and we get battered on Saturday.
He must get a decent result this Saturday,it's the most important match of his career.

Apparently the players are behind him.

We'll see on Saturday.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Next Manager... on 22:14 - Sep 29 with 1490 viewsNorthernr

Next Manager... on 22:13 - Sep 29 by AgedR

Apparently the players are behind him.

We'll see on Saturday.

Well yes that's easily tested, see you Saturday at 1245 lads.
Next Manager... on 22:25 - Sep 29 with 1452 viewsHunterhoop

Next Manager... on 22:14 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Well yes that's easily tested, see you Saturday at 1245 lads.

Actually not conceding 3 goals in the first half for once against Fulham would be a statement in itself.

Go and win...and well, that would (for now) dispel any thoughts about the players not trusting him. Although I still see that issue cropping up in future with an out of favour player or two.

Still, a win now could help keep the wolves at bay. I'd be surprised if a decision isn't made before Sat...
Next Manager... on 22:39 - Sep 29 with 1431 viewsNorthernr

Next Manager... on 22:25 - Sep 29 by Hunterhoop

Actually not conceding 3 goals in the first half for once against Fulham would be a statement in itself.

Go and win...and well, that would (for now) dispel any thoughts about the players not trusting him. Although I still see that issue cropping up in future with an out of favour player or two.

Still, a win now could help keep the wolves at bay. I'd be surprised if a decision isn't made before Sat...

I make Hoos right. You can't make a decision until the Telegraph give you the full tapes.
Next Manager... on 22:44 - Sep 29 with 1415 viewsSuffolkHoop

Big Sam if we do get rid of Jimmy.
Next Manager... on 23:09 - Sep 29 with 1383 viewsToast_R

Next Manager... on 22:44 - Sep 29 by SuffolkHoop

Big Sam if we do get rid of Jimmy.

Director of football, the guy that tells the players which way to kick the ball.
Next Manager... on 23:15 - Sep 29 with 1366 viewszicoshoops

Next Manager?

Eric Cantona.

'When ze seagulls fly along ze uxbridge road...................it's because zay are looking for ze best kebab shop'

What a f**king madhouse of a club........................................I love it

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Login to get fewer ads

Next Manager... on 23:21 - Sep 29 with 1350 viewswombat

Next Manager... on 23:15 - Sep 29 by zicoshoops

Next Manager?

Eric Cantona.

'When ze seagulls fly along ze uxbridge road...................it's because zay are looking for ze best kebab shop'

What a f**king madhouse of a club........................................I love it

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

With all the extra pressure JFH will be under sat anyone think he might actually go with two up front ? We put in a decent performance and takes some of the abuse he will no doubt relieve if he was to play the usual one up front bore football of recent weeks

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Next Manager... on 23:29 - Sep 29 with 1326 viewsHunterhoop

Next Manager... on 22:39 - Sep 29 by Northernr

I make Hoos right. You can't make a decision until the Telegraph give you the full tapes.

Completely agree. No idea why they haven't yet! We must have requested it.

If they do withhold them, that would indicate they've not got much else and the lawyer approving the story may be regretting that decision somewhat, hence buying time to put a legal line together.
Next Manager... on 23:54 - Sep 29 with 1305 viewsLazyFan

Kenny Jackett for me.
He knows the division and how hard it can be. He is a stabilising leader as Millwall found out to their cost when he left.

And that is what we need boring stability culture wise and not be the usual QPR roll-over away from home or when the tactics go wrong.

zzzzzzzzzz

Next Manager... on 00:10 - Sep 30 with 1275 viewsCiderwithRsie

Next Manager... on 23:15 - Sep 29 by zicoshoops

Next Manager?

Eric Cantona.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

No way it can be Cantona.

The players are knackered at the end of 90 minutes as it is, they'll never last another 15 every match.
Next Manager... on 00:27 - Sep 30 with 1262 viewsPunteR

No mention of Warburton yet. Job looks on the line up there

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Next Manager... on 01:32 - Sep 30 with 1227 viewsJigsore

Next Manager... on 16:08 - Sep 29 by Antti_Heinola

I love Neil as much as you, but if you don't think he's on the Telegraph's list somewhere...

absolutely no chance they can hire someone with his er, 'reputation' after this.

Jackett seems the safest option at this time.

honestly, Jackett is a good manager but with all the clubs he hasn't even had a sniff at the playoffs

he's like Nigel Clough. Great option for stability or for staying in the league but I wouldn' trust him to lead us out of the Championship one day

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Next Manager... on 02:06 - Sep 30 with 1210 viewsHitch

Kenny Jackett, fck me if he comes here he will be Straight Jackett.
Next Manager... on 02:09 - Sep 30 with 1209 viewsNortholt_Rs

Next Manager... on 16:16 - Sep 29 by essextaxiboy

Ramsey was 6 . Hounded out ... with rascist abuse included

Will Les or Hoos make the decision to sack Jimmy? , I still think if TF wants him to stay , he stays.

The salary is that compared to what the lucky candidate can earn elsewhere. Clement for example could probably earn more as a coach at a CL team .

What about " squeeky clean " ? Thats why we are posting today . How do you seek out intent ? because thats why JFH is in trouble .. he has done nothing .

Neither did Allardyce....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Next Manager... on 11:19 - Sep 30 with 1110 viewsbob566

I'm telling you we should go for Stephen Kenny

great win last night

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37498723
Next Manager... on 11:49 - Sep 30 with 1075 viewsPinnerPaul

Next Manager... on 22:06 - Sep 29 by CHUBBS

"Must win"?
Next Manager... on 11:52 - Sep 30 with 1069 viewspaulparker

if we are after men with integrity and QPR at heart how about Ainsworth with Marcus bignot as his assistant ?

failing that big Mick McCarthy , Gary Rowett, Olly ( I reckon he thinks he has unfinished business here) , Jackett, Rob page (Northampton) Karl Robinson, Paul Cook , Derek Mcinnes , warburton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next Manager... on 12:01 - Sep 30 with 1056 viewsAntti_Heinola

Next Manager... on 11:52 - Sep 30 by paulparker

if we are after men with integrity and QPR at heart how about Ainsworth with Marcus bignot as his assistant ?

failing that big Mick McCarthy , Gary Rowett, Olly ( I reckon he thinks he has unfinished business here) , Jackett, Rob page (Northampton) Karl Robinson, Paul Cook , Derek Mcinnes , warburton

Love Ollie, but he's finished as a manager.

McInnes a good shout. Rowett wouldn't move, not for us anyway.

Bare bones.

Next Manager... on 12:09 - Sep 30 with 1044 viewsloftinoz

Next Manager... on 15:54 - Sep 29 by aston_hoop

anyone, it doesn't matter.

David Brent
Next Manager... on 12:16 - Sep 30 with 1016 viewspaulparker

Next Manager... on 12:09 - Sep 30 by loftinoz

David Brent

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next Manager... on 12:50 - Sep 30 with 968 viewsizlingtonhoop

Next Manager... on 12:09 - Sep 30 by loftinoz

David Brent

Basically an all round entertainer

I'm in!
Next Manager... on 18:34 - Sep 30 with 874 viewsswitchingcode

Next Manager... on 00:27 - Sep 30 by PunteR

No mention of Warburton yet. Job looks on the line up there

He's my preferred choice
Next Manager... on 18:45 - Sep 30 with 858 viewsDiscodroids

Get the Kraftwerk Boys in.

Ice in their veins and cold brutal Teutonic Football.

at least ralf hutter on the roland 303 synth will be more entertaining than bondy on the old piano for the press conferences.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024