Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for accommodation near harefield 16:52 - Sep 29 with 3227 viewsDaBurgh

A little light relief from the ongoing JFH saga. I am coming over to the UK with some friends (4 of us, 2 couples). To visit my new (and first grandchildren) on the 21st of November for 5 nights. And need to find a cheapish, (but not crap) hotel, airbnb etc. Somewhere around Harefield/Rickmansworth. Any help or personal recommendations would be appreciated. Cheers..
Looking for accommodation near harefield on 17:27 - Sep 29 with 3173 viewsHarefieldRanger

Hi, I live in Harefield.
Denham grove is not a bad shout,you can look online,it's a De Vere group hotel.
There is a B&B in Harefield called The Spotted Dog,online also Tel 01895822190
Other than that, I think there is a Travel lodge in Uxbridge.
Hope this helps a bit.
Sarah.
Looking for accommodation near harefield on 17:33 - Sep 29 with 3162 viewsDaBurgh

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 17:27 - Sep 29 by HarefieldRanger

Hi, I live in Harefield.
Denham grove is not a bad shout,you can look online,it's a De Vere group hotel.
There is a B&B in Harefield called The Spotted Dog,online also Tel 01895822190
Other than that, I think there is a Travel lodge in Uxbridge.
Hope this helps a bit.
Sarah.

Thanks Sarah, Yep I'll have a look at those...
Looking for accommodation near harefield on 23:08 - Sep 29 with 3028 viewswombat

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 17:33 - Sep 29 by DaBurgh

Thanks Sarah, Yep I'll have a look at those...

Also in Harefield , not much choice spotted dog isn't great even if it's dirt cheap to stay , couple of travelodges in Uxbridge which is ten mins away by car at most and prob better to stay at being honest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 23:19 - Sep 29 with 3020 viewsA40Bosh

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 23:08 - Sep 29 by wombat

Also in Harefield , not much choice spotted dog isn't great even if it's dirt cheap to stay , couple of travelodges in Uxbridge which is ten mins away by car at most and prob better to stay at being honest

Not sure what the prices are like but there is the barn hotel next to Ruislip station or a Premier inn type hotel behind the Orchard only a few minutes from Harefield

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 23:43 - Sep 29 with 2995 viewsBakes

Another one from Harefield but living in Ruislip now, not much around Harefield but there's a new premier inn in Ruislip, next to The Orchard restaraunt, 5 min walk from West Ruislip and Ruislip tube stations, plenty of pubs, shops and places to eat close by, other than that you have a Travel lodge in Uxbridge by the station, Barn hotel in Ruislip, The Bell Inn in Ruislip Gardens, there was a hotel opposite Rickmansworth station but they've pulled it down.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 05:15 - Sep 30 with 2944 viewsCanadaRanger

Millwards B&B
30 Hazelwood Rd
Croxley
Rickmansworth
0923-226666

100 yds from Croxley Met Line station
Nice walk along the canal/river from bottom of the garden down to Rickmansworth.

I know them well. Met my Mrs. through them!
Looking for accommodation near harefield on 07:52 - Sep 30 with 2912 viewsA40Bosh

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 23:43 - Sep 29 by Bakes

Another one from Harefield but living in Ruislip now, not much around Harefield but there's a new premier inn in Ruislip, next to The Orchard restaraunt, 5 min walk from West Ruislip and Ruislip tube stations, plenty of pubs, shops and places to eat close by, other than that you have a Travel lodge in Uxbridge by the station, Barn hotel in Ruislip, The Bell Inn in Ruislip Gardens, there was a hotel opposite Rickmansworth station but they've pulled it down.

And the Tudor Lodge at the top of Eastcote.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 11:17 - Sep 30 with 2845 viewspaulparker

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 23:43 - Sep 29 by Bakes

The Bell inn !! although it was a QPR pub ( I dunno if it still is ) I think id rather stay at the Munsters weekend retreat than that dive

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Looking for accommodation near harefield on 16:19 - Sep 30 with 2766 viewsDaBurgh

Thanks all for your advice. Think the premier inn Croxley green is the place.
Looking for accommodation near harefield on 18:01 - Sep 30 with 2715 viewssuperstan

Also in Harefield, can't add anymore but we almost got a crowd here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024