Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryder Cup thread... 20:59 - Sep 29 with 7558 viewsBlackCrowe

...started. Come on Europe.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ryder Cup thread... on 23:48 - Sep 30 with 1930 viewsqueensparker

Much better second half we're back in it!

There's something about Yank fans, maybe because they're not used to playing sport against teams outside their own country, but they're the most graceless, non-sporting loudmouths going. Shouting out over tee shots, melting away once they've lost without applauding the opponent, it makes beating them a real pleasure. Plus Trump

Love the Ryder Cup
Ryder Cup thread... on 23:50 - Sep 30 with 1924 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eagle for McIlroy. 5-3.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ryder Cup thread... on 23:55 - Sep 30 with 1914 viewsBlackCrowe

Er...?

Ryder Cup thread... on 23:57 - Sep 30 with 1905 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ryder Cup thread... on 23:48 - Sep 30 by queensparker

Much better second half we're back in it!

There's something about Yank fans, maybe because they're not used to playing sport against teams outside their own country, but they're the most graceless, non-sporting loudmouths going. Shouting out over tee shots, melting away once they've lost without applauding the opponent, it makes beating them a real pleasure. Plus Trump

Love the Ryder Cup

Their behaviour in the last hour has been appalling. I've heard "take a day off", "get in the water" etc. All this apart from the cheering of bad European shots. It's just completely uncalled for and the USPGA have had two decades to stamp it out of their sport and haven't. Every four years now they're plumbing new depths.

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:03 - Oct 1 with 1902 viewsMonkey_Roots

I fvckin love shutting them up.

Frat turds.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:11 - Oct 1 with 1880 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:03 - Oct 1 by Monkey_Roots

Frat turds.

That eagle that Rory just hit was exceptional. The American fans have zero class. Personal insults and constant barracking. I bet on Europe to win when 4-0 down. Still think it unlikely but knew they would make a fight of it.
Ryder Cup thread... on 00:12 - Oct 1 with 1873 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ryder Cup thread... on 20:13 - Sep 30 by ElHoop

But 2-6 isn't any more of a disaster. The likes of Monty saying that we have to get 3-1 this afternoon. Dream on. No wonder he never won a major. When it's 0-4 at halftime you have to batten down the hatches and live to fight another day.

I agreed with what Month said and now we got it, it's game on again.
Ryder Cup thread... on 00:14 - Oct 1 with 1867 viewsflynnbo

"Classless". Hope we win with dignity and bum them in the gob.
Login to get fewer ads

Ryder Cup thread... on 08:03 - Oct 1 with 1782 viewsElHoop

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:12 - Oct 1 by CroydonCaptJack

I agreed with what Month said and now we got it, it's game on again.

Haha which is why Monty is on the box and I'm not. I am very happy to be wrong. The thing is the USA took a big hit as well as none of the three wins were close. It's been a hard week to follow and predict, one way or another. I'm beginning to think that we'll wallop Fulham later, the way it is going.

I couldn't really care less about their fans - I'm too busy watching the golf to notice that stuff. This morning is crucial as only having one ball was a big problem for us yesterday. In the afternoon our players were to some extent compensating for one another - impossible in the morning.

Clarke actually got quite a lot right in the afternoon. Rory and Pieters look a good combo with Pieters a more intense type of individual compared to Rory, and he can't half hit it. Hopefully they'll keep it straightish against Fowler/Mickelson. Great looking game that.

The other games look tight too - Zach and Walker might be too steady for Rose and Wood. We certainly can't afford a repeat of yesterday - come on Europe! Come on you R's!
Ryder Cup thread... on 08:04 - Oct 1 with 1782 viewsBlackCrowe

Ryder Cup thread... on 23:57 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Their behaviour in the last hour has been appalling. I've heard "take a day off", "get in the water" etc. All this apart from the cheering of bad European shots. It's just completely uncalled for and the USPGA have had two decades to stamp it out of their sport and haven't. Every four years now they're plumbing new depths.

Its true. I've been to the last three RCs on european soil and never, ever have i heard even a single cheer when an american has missed a put on gone in the water.

Bet they're all Trump supporters.

Ryder Cup thread... on 11:39 - Oct 1 with 1734 viewsbob566

Ryder Cup thread... on 08:04 - Oct 1 by BlackCrowe

Its true. I've been to the last three RCs on european soil and never, ever have i heard even a single cheer when an american has missed a put on gone in the water.

Bet they're all Trump supporters.

you might have missed this so

nothing on a scale with the yanks but I bet the Europeans have a few hecklers and lads hooched up out of their heads.
Ryder Cup thread... on 11:51 - Oct 1 with 1720 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ryder Cup thread... on 11:39 - Oct 1 by bob566

you might have missed this so

nothing on a scale with the yanks but I bet the Europeans have a few hecklers and lads hooched up out of their heads.

Sounds like an Irish voice, the colossal amadán.

Ryder Cup thread... on 15:02 - Oct 1 with 1681 viewscheeseydane

Any feeds anywhere perchance

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Ryder Cup thread... on 16:02 - Oct 1 with 1666 viewsStanisgod

Ryder Cup thread... on 23:57 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Willets brother was spot on as it happens , guy had the guts to tell the truth.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ryder Cup thread... on 18:52 - Oct 1 with 1623 viewsCamberleyR

Another point clawed back.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:11 - Oct 2 with 1146 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ryder Cup thread... on 18:52 - Oct 1 by CamberleyR

Another point clawed back.

Westwood you fool. Threw that match away.
Ryder Cup thread... on 00:50 - Oct 2 with 1125 viewsCHUBBS

Westwood has never had the minerals to win a major and he showed why in that round missing a cluster of easy putts to get us within a point.
Poor decision by Clarke picking him and an even bigger one splitting the Spanish pair.
We'll need a miracle to turn this around now.
Ryder Cup thread... on 01:00 - Oct 2 with 1122 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:50 - Oct 2 by CHUBBS

Westwood has never had the minerals to win a major and he showed why in that round missing a cluster of easy putts to get us within a point.
Poor decision by Clarke picking him and an even bigger one splitting the Spanish pair.

Agreed. Westwood has been poor this season and didn't deserve a wildcard pick. Splitting the Spanish pair was utter madness.
Ryder Cup thread... on 03:59 - Oct 2 with 1107 viewsFredManRave

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:50 - Oct 2 by CHUBBS

Here's hoping for a couple of USA missed "open goal " puts coupled with a couple of missed "penalty" puts...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ryder Cup thread... on 11:26 - Oct 2 with 1042 viewsDiscodroids

Fackin Lee Westwood.
When he lined up that 3 ft putt Ive never seen such furtive , doe eyed , supplicant fear since Alan Minter stepped into the Ring With Marvin Haggler at wembley in 1980 , Or Cameron playing out that Master and servant homo erotic vignette at the behest of his heavily greased Phallic personal jesus , Donald Tusk in the wood panelled EU Boardroom.

A whipped Mutt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ryder Cup thread... on 11:33 - Oct 2 with 1032 viewsElHoop

Garcia is a bit soft so they should have kept him with his Spanish mate, seeing as they clicked. Westwood has been poor but Kaymer isn't playing well either. I'm not sure who else they could have picked. Casey opted out and I'm not sure about Knox - maybe he had to play in Europe too to get selected. Probably we're just not good enough this time.

There's going to be some tired bodies out there today but on the face of it we'll need a miracle now.
Ryder Cup thread... on 14:57 - Oct 2 with 986 viewsCamberleyR

It's not completely all over as they had a bigger mountain to climb on the Sunday at Medinah in 2012 being 10-6 down. That day though they won the first four matches and five of the first six in the singles to get early points on the board and put the pressure right back on the Septics. Gonna need something similar today.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ryder Cup thread... on 15:24 - Oct 2 with 968 viewsstuabd

Whatever the result, I just hope Rory gives that whoopin and hollerin twonk a good hiding. 10&8 would be lovely.

We need to reel off 4 good wins to get the momentum.back. not sure the tail will be strong enough.
Ryder Cup thread... on 16:50 - Oct 2 with 914 viewsBoston

Ryder Cup thread... on 00:03 - Oct 1 by Monkey_Roots

Frat turds.

WOT, bit a banter,eh? C'mon squire, these pissed up US chequered pants types would blend in perfectly with the followers of many British / English competitors through numerous sports. Droid mentions the Minter fight, sitting close to the Wembley Arena ring that evening I must have had twenty bottles fly over my head as the civilized home crowd pelted the Hagler camp.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Marvinh+Hagler+v+Alan+Minter+end+of+fight&&
Bad manners at sports is annoying, but a lot better than all out rioting. BTW, I once met Hagler, in Massachusetts at a blokes cook out / pig roast. We're drinking away when the neighbour pops in, yes Marvellous Marvin lived next door to him. I even got to speak about that incident and he genuinely seemed to be nonplussed.

On the golf, never really interested, reckon I might be ok if I got the right cue.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2016 16:51]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ryder Cup thread... on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 874 viewsElHoop

Well this is bloody close at the moment. It's so tight that the stupid misses are likely at the end - some awesome golf right now though. Go Europe go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024