Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30193 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 20:48 - Sep 30 with 5786 viewsbosh67

3-0 Fulham
4-0 Fulham
5-0 Fulham
6-0 Fulham

or

2-2 (just a feeling)
1-3 us

Whatever Jimmy can arrange really.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 21:31 - Sep 30 with 5752 viewsBakes

Just came across this stat on the twitter.

"The R's last win at Fulham was in January 1980, none of the current QPR squad were even born."

Shocking

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 21:55 - Sep 30 with 5726 viewsFredManRave

Team News just in;

Ang, Koh, Goh, Lim, Lee, Yeo, Tan, Henry, Ong, Ng and Yeo.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 22:40 - Sep 30 with 5687 viewsPunteR

HOOOPPPPSAAA...

This game is Jimmy's biggest game of his managerial career. This could make or break him.
He left Burton Albion to further his career and take on more challenges.
Well Jimmy , welcome to QPR.
There's ups and there's downs in football. Has he got what it takes to drive this club forward and ride this storm. ?
He has to be judged on what goes on the pitch, not on some shabby two bob rag paper.
Whenever has a paper brought goodness and enlightenment into the world.?

G'wan Jimmy, get this team amped up.. we can beat Fulham. No time to play defensive anymore..
2-3 QPR.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 00:54 - Oct 1 with 5631 viewsDorse

Right, 'Jimmy' (if that is your real name), you have knackered my favourite weekend - the LFW All-Stars vs Konk-a-thon. You fcuking owe me, you massive testicle head. I had a whole load of material ready, withering put downs and horrifying class-based sarcasm. Sarcasm, I tell you! And pictures, you utter spaztard!

If you don't produce a 4-0 win, I will spend the rest of the day trying to work out what Lblock means by ODH so I can agree with him.

You have been warned.

PS if £55k would help, Clive's got a few quid.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 01:08 - Oct 1 with 5617 viewsBoston

Let's face it, Jimmy came to QPR because the 'perks' were better.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 01:10 - Oct 1 with 5615 viewsBoston

..,,,oh yeah, we're gonna beat Fulham, on the pitch, on the beaches....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 08:03 - Oct 1 with 5535 viewsToast_R

If we score there it would be a start.

This is it for Jimmy. Are we now going to see a siege mentality from this team of ours? Are they going to fight for their manager?
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 08:57 - Oct 1 with 5485 viewssupahoopsa

As it's an early kick off, is the game on TV?
Will I be able to find a stream for it?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 09:19 - Oct 1 with 5461 viewsLblock

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 22:40 - Sep 30 by PunteR

HOOOPPPPSAAA...

This game is Jimmy's biggest game of his managerial career. This could make or break him.
He left Burton Albion to further his career and take on more challenges.
Well Jimmy , welcome to QPR.
There's ups and there's downs in football. Has he got what it takes to drive this club forward and ride this storm. ?
He has to be judged on what goes on the pitch, not on some shabby two bob rag paper.
Whenever has a paper brought goodness and enlightenment into the world.?

G'wan Jimmy, get this team amped up.. we can beat Fulham. No time to play defensive anymore..
2-3 QPR.

If you said to me the answer to all those questions was "maybe", I'd say to you in reply "you're getting a leetle vormer"

Straight "no's" all the way mate

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:12 - Oct 1 with 5403 viewscorse

no improvement. formation 4-5-1 with armstrong the lonely striker. 4-0 to fulham.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:26 - Oct 1 with 5368 viewsTacticalR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:12 - Oct 1 by corse

no improvement. formation 4-5-1 with armstrong the lonely striker. 4-0 to fulham.

Is armstrong someone we have got from that Telegraph/Singaporean agency?

Air hostess clique

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:26 - Oct 1 with 5371 viewsactonman

I don't think this will be our usual pineapple up the arrs by the river but I do predict the usual sh!te away performance resulting in us contriving to lose by the odd goal.

Really wanted to go to this but the kick off time along with losing the will to live while watching us play lately fked up all those plans !!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:37 - Oct 1 with 5337 viewsqueensparker

Bolox I thought with the kick off time this was going to be on the box, just realised it isn't
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:40 - Oct 1 with 5334 viewsstevec

Hoping the busted flush will at least go out on a win today.

We all doubt whether the modern day manager or players really give a fck about the club, to have it straight from his mouth still comes as a bit of a shocker.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:50 - Oct 1 with 5306 viewseccles

think we're gonna get gubbed again.
take a draw right now.
3-0 by ht then we get a consolation late in 2nd half,
prepare yourself people for some massive meltdowns on here later on.
hope im wrong. its the hope that kills you isnt it?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:54 - Oct 1 with 5294 viewsjonno

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:37 - Oct 1 by queensparker

Bolox I thought with the kick off time this was going to be on the box, just realised it isn't

Why is it an early KO anyway?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:10 - Oct 1 with 5237 viewspaesanu

Are we on TV (domesticated of international)?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:11 - Oct 1 with 5235 viewsE17hoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:37 - Oct 1 by queensparker

Same here - no feeds anywhere other than radio.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:29 - Oct 1 with 5178 viewsqueensparker

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:10 - Oct 1 by paesanu

Are we on TV (domesticated of international)?

Doesn't look like it. Maybe just as well given the last few Sky Fulham games
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:45 - Oct 1 with 5097 viewsconnell10

Come on lads , this is backs against the wall time where the rangers are at there most dangerous...............................so ill go 4-0 fulham!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:47 - Oct 1 with 5077 viewsfournil

Am hoping for 3 at the back given injuries. Kakay and other youngster as wing backs. 2 up front.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:48 - Oct 1 with 5048 viewsqueensparker

Attacking team Chery Washington BFG Polish winger all feature, Cilla on bench.

Henry Luongo in midfield
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:51 - Oct 1 with 4994 viewsfournil

Smithies
Onohua
Caulker
Hall
Lynch
Henry
Luongo
North Pole
Chery
Washington
Polter
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:52 - Oct 1 with 4988 viewskingshill

4 centre halves at the back plus Henry in front of them.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024