Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30353 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1908 viewsDylanP

Missed Missed Missed!!!!

2 fckin penaltes and we win!!

Unbelievable!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1908 viewswood_hoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:36 - Oct 1 by wood_hoop

they havent tried hard enough- only 23 shots on go

even better 24 and the last one a penalty missed

Come on you rrrrssssss
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1908 viewsJAPRANGERS

Smithies I luv you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1906 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sweet Jesus! What a result!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1903 viewsMatch82

Hey Mason. Fck you, you prck.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1898 viewsingeminate

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 by kropotkin41

Misssssssed!! U fu cking C u N ts!!!

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1895 viewsSimonJames

Expect we might not be seeing Konk around here for a couple of days.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1896 viewsBrightonhoop

Faking Mason again!
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1888 viewskarl

That was worth £55,000 haha
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1885 viewseghamranger

Lol X 1000

Get in you rssssss
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1877 viewssuperhoopdownunder

we won
beating Fulham and the ref
well done Rangers
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1873 viewslondonscottish

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 by DeepcutHoop

Smithies has a penalty force shield ffs

Ha ha ha

Player stopped working I had no idea

GET IN!!!!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1873 viewsHantsR

FFS! I didn't realise it was early kick off - turned on Player in time for last gasp pen!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1866 viewsstevestrange

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:37 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

You have to be fcking kidding

Fulham miss again !!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1834 viewsJuzzie

I want to see the whole 90 mins!

Game changed when Parker went off.

Fulham should have won, but they didnt.

You R'sssssss!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1805 viewsDylanP

I am fckin exhausted! That was amazing. What a game! Away win to the Hoops!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss!!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1791 viewsClive_Anderson

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 by Match82

Hey Mason. Fck you, you prck.

He was desperate to give them a win...two penalties for them and not giving ours....cnt
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1783 viewsFredManRave

UNFCUKINBELIEVABLE!

1-2 CALLED IT!

DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE QUITE SO ENTERTINING.

AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1775 viewsqueensparker

We've been due a bit of luck at that ground.

Didn't think we'd get twenty years' worth
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 with 1749 viewsichbinnaughty

I wonder what two words Ray Wilkins would utter in the aftermath of that.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 1629 viewsBklynRanger

That was bonkers as fcuk!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 1609 viewspaulparker

Get fcuking in there you Beauties !!!
About fcuking time we had a bit of luck
Ref is a c0ck ,
Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssssssss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:43 - Oct 1 with 1558 viewsdistortR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 by ichbinnaughty

edit - general response to match and not rat wilkins
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 14:44]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:43 - Oct 1 with 1553 viewsBlackCrowe

Bloody lovely

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:44 - Oct 1 with 1474 viewsBrightonhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 by ichbinnaughty

Think he might manage a 'my word' and a weak smile but would not break a sweat.

Well done Rangers, about faking time! UUUUURRRrRsSSsSS face off Foolham!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024