Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30387 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:44 - Oct 1 with 1929 viewsolderR

Aluko confirms my opinion of him for 90 mins. All fast no finish.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:45 - Oct 1 with 1917 viewsPunteR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

UNFCUKINBELIEVABLE!

1-2 CALLED IT!

DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE QUITE SO ENTERTINING.

AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!

WELL PLAYED FRED ,CAN YOU START THE NEXT MATCH THREAD?

IM OFF TOO CARRY ON INSULATING MY LOFT

UUU RRRRSSSS

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:45 - Oct 1 with 1903 viewsterryb

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

UNFCUKINBELIEVABLE!

1-2 CALLED IT!

DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE QUITE SO ENTERTINING.

AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!

CARRY ON SIR!

Don't think we can match the shouting by our 3,000 plus when it hit the post!

A nice afternoon now in prospect!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 1880 viewsFredManRave

Go above Fulham in the table as well.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 1876 viewsClive_Anderson

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 by ichbinnaughty

I wonder what two words Ray Wilkins would utter in the aftermath of that.

"double whisky"
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 1820 viewsHooparoo

You fcking beauty!!!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

(No subject) on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1789 viewsconnell10

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:45 - Oct 1 by terryb

CARRY ON SIR!

Don't think we can match the shouting by our 3,000 plus when it hit the post!

A nice afternoon now in prospect!

Yes Mr terry a slap up fish and chip supper is in order! U RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 14:51]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1786 viewsBrightonhoop

Fred to start all match frees for the rest of the season!
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1785 viewsjonno

What is concerning though is that it seems almost weekly an opposition midfield player runs the game and we do nothing about it, either by identifying that before the game, or taking some action during the game to prevent it. This week it was Parker, who is pretty much past it these days. Why does that keep happening? Pleased about the result, but we need to learn.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1777 viewsrsonist

My word.

Only QPR can have weeks like this.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:48 - Oct 1 with 1703 viewsDWQPR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:46 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

"double whisky"

MASON. I HOPE THE CÛNT DIES TONIGHT. First pen was bad enough second an absolute joke. Great performance by Rangers, grew into it in the second half with Henry playing quarter-back. Once Parker went off there was only one team going to win it.

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR''SSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:49 - Oct 1 with 1683 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 by jonno

What is concerning though is that it seems almost weekly an opposition midfield player runs the game and we do nothing about it, either by identifying that before the game, or taking some action during the game to prevent it. This week it was Parker, who is pretty much past it these days. Why does that keep happening? Pleased about the result, but we need to learn.

Frankly, my dear, at the moment I don't give a damn!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:49 - Oct 1 with 1661 viewsactonman

Happy days ! Now Jimmy, sort it fking out , you have 2 weeks
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:50 - Oct 1 with 1641 viewsDorse

How the hell did that just happen?

Smithies needs a knighthood at the very least.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:51 - Oct 1 with 1567 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:50 - Oct 1 by Dorse

Pleased for Smithies, he has probably needed the lift that game will give him.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:52 - Oct 1 with 1549 viewsHollowayRanger

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:56 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

Clean forgot all about this game, I suck.

Has Jimmy managed to clone Karl Henry yet?

not as much as me thought it was a 3 o clock kick off having to read the thread now just to see what happened!

lol

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:53 - Oct 1 with 1503 viewsted_hendrix

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 by jonno

We seemed to up our game when Parker went off, get your point though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:54 - Oct 1 with 1481 viewsBostonR

Unbelievable! Ref was looking to give them something in the last 5mins. Caulker and Hall were immense.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:54 - Oct 1 with 1478 viewsBoston

I would like to point out that, on the very first page of this thread, I predicted a win. Then again I also predicted the world would end last Wednesday.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:55 - Oct 1 with 1448 viewskensalriser

Parker was running the show by the sounds of it. Be interesting to hear from the just backs, but I think we got very lucky today.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:56 - Oct 1 with 1434 viewsbosh67

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:44 - Oct 1 by Brightonhoop

Think he might manage a 'my word' and a weak smile but would not break a sweat.

Well done Rangers, about faking time! UUUUURRRrRsSSsSS face off Foolham!

Voodoo broken... Just!

Not his greatest fan, but one for JFH today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:56 - Oct 1 with 1433 viewsderbyhoop

I thought we'd become dull and boring. This week has shown otherwise.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:56 - Oct 1 with 1425 viewsLongsufferingR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:50 - Oct 1 by Dorse

Only room for one Sir Alex in football.

So fk off Fergie!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:57 - Oct 1 with 1415 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Night all a great win - beating Fulham and the ref and also the
commentators on QPR Player (via Radio London I think wanted Fulham to win which was not good)
It was a very stressful listen - glad we got the much needed victory
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 15:00 - Oct 1 with 1354 viewsDeepcutHoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:57 - Oct 1 by superhoopdownunder

Night all a great win - beating Fulham and the ref and also the
commentators on QPR Player (via Radio London I think wanted Fulham to win which was not good)
It was a very stressful listen - glad we got the much needed victory

Commentators weren't biased in the slightest. They were calling the game as it happened, and Fulham were for most of the game well on top.

Absolutely ecstatic with that win, birthday tomorrow, and there's no way I'm getting a better present than that!!

Thanks boys!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024