Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30350 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:52 - Oct 1 with 2590 viewsDWQPR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:48 - Oct 1 by queensparker

Attacking team Chery Washington BFG Polish winger all feature, Cilla on bench.

Henry Luongo in midfield

Attacking team my arsé. With Henry in the team we will play 15 yards deeper and the ball will be played back to Smithies with boring regularity with him having little choice but to thump it down the field to no one in particular. How do I know this? Because this is what has been happening all season. Where is Borysuik? Scott Parker will have a field day today as he did at LR in January.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:54 - Oct 1 with 2569 views08olesen

Just put a bit of dosh on us to win. Never bet, but i have a good feeling about it today. I think everyone is going to be very up for it today. The players and the manager all need to a prove a point. It could be the start of the rest of our season! You heard it hear first.

Or we could get tonked 6-0

Poll: Who will the other play off

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:57 - Oct 1 with 2540 viewsGloucs_R

Washington on the wing again?

Are we wearing burgundy our duck egg today?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:58 - Oct 1 with 2521 viewsWalnut

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:54 - Oct 1 by jonno

Why is it an early KO anyway?

Plod moved it
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:01 - Oct 1 with 2483 viewsNW10Hoop

QPR are 3-1 to win.

I've put a fiver on QPR winning 3-1 at 33-1

Washington to get his first goal today hopefully
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:03 - Oct 1 with 2466 viewsDWQPR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:57 - Oct 1 by Gloucs_R

Washington on the wing again?

Are we wearing burgundy our duck egg today?

White flags I reckon. Have a real bad feeling about today. Forget that Fulham got tonked 4-0 at home to Brizzle, they had a man sent off before half time but still managed 22 attempts at goal during the match. That and I have had just about the worst and ponciest English breakfast in a cafe on the Fulham Palace Road, the pub I am in has four decent ales on tap, which have all run dry leaving Guinness as the only viable alternative. And it is fûcking raining and just to add salt into the wound the hard drive ony laptop died last night and with it being encrypted it looks like it will be unrecoverable. (I did back up last weekend though). So what else could possibly go wrong?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:07 - Oct 1 with 2420 viewscorse

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 10:12 - Oct 1 by corse

no improvement. formation 4-5-1 with armstrong the lonely striker. 4-0 to fulham.

Jebus what was i thinking...no sleep last night... Washington that is
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 12:09]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:23 - Oct 1 with 2283 viewsStanisgod

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:52 - Oct 1 by kingshill

4 centre halves at the back plus Henry in front of them.......

And they'll still score from a free header !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:27 - Oct 1 with 2242 viewsbosh67

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 11:51 - Oct 1 by fournil

Smithies
Onohua
Caulker
Hall
Lynch
Henry
Luongo
North Pole
Chery
Washington
Polter

At least it has two up front.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:29 - Oct 1 with 2200 viewsToast_R

Its the Duck Egg kit.
Ducking out of those challenges...
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:32 - Oct 1 with 2166 viewsWalnut

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:27 - Oct 1 by bosh67

At least it has two up front.

Or 4 2 3 1 with Conor one of the three?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:35 - Oct 1 with 2128 viewsconnell10

Karl focknig henry again..... bye the jimmy!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:37 - Oct 1 with 2102 viewsDorse

Henry - hmmm. No Borysiuk on the bench either but the oft-whispered about, yet seldom seen Sandro is in attendance.

Who knows? It might work. I mean, it probably won't, but it might.

I'd have preferred not to have that back four either but Hamalainen and Kakay are both available if things get weird.

Actually, I fear I may be disappointed with this result.

EDIT - the commentary has just claimed we're playing two up. I doubt that it'll pan out that way. Having said that, Wash and Polter up front together sounds fun.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 12:39]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:38 - Oct 1 with 2080 viewsPunteR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 09:19 - Oct 1 by Lblock

If you said to me the answer to all those questions was "maybe", I'd say to you in reply "you're getting a leetle vormer"

Straight "no's" all the way mate

Ha, we'll see mate, we'll see.
I just want us to beat Fulham. If Jimmy gets to keep his job for a few more games because of it, that's fine with me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:39 - Oct 1 with 2073 viewscollegeranger

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:35 - Oct 1 by connell10

Karl focknig henry again..... bye the jimmy!

Piggybaink must want to get fired playing Karl the Crab again ..... watch out for very nervous defence, anxious midfielders and strikers with their hands on hips on the halfway line!!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:43 - Oct 1 with 1560 viewssupahoopsa

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:39 - Oct 1 by collegeranger

Piggybaink must want to get fired playing Karl the Crab again ..... watch out for very nervous defence, anxious midfielders and strikers with their hands on hips on the halfway line!!!!

That lazy git Fer has scored again, looks like there might be a great player there after all

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:43 - Oct 1 with 1552 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Come on Rangers - let's get a win
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 12:43]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:46 - Oct 1 with 1487 viewsDorse

Let the bum-gobbery commence! Preferably their gobs if possible.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:51 - Oct 1 with 1318 viewsqueensparker

Dodgy penalty to Fulham already
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:51 - Oct 1 with 1312 viewsDorse

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:46 - Oct 1 by Dorse

Let the bum-gobbery commence! Preferably their gobs if possible.

AAAAARRRRGH! For fcuk's fcuking sake you fcuking fcukers!

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:51 - Oct 1 with 1305 viewskensalriser

KING Smithies!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:52 - Oct 1 with 1287 viewsted_hendrix

Saved

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:52 - Oct 1 with 1278 viewsDylanP

Get in there Smithies!

[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 12:53]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:52 - Oct 1 with 1276 viewsqueensparker

Smithies you fking beauty another save
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:52 - Oct 1 with 1276 viewssuperhoopdownunder

penalty saved smithies you legend
top save apparently - given for sweet fa
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 12:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024