Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30385 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:52 - Oct 1 with 1971 viewsDorse

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:51 - Oct 1 by Dorse

AAAAARRRRGH! For fcuk's fcuking sake you fcuking fcukers!

I take it all back. King Smithies, I salute your testicular fortitude.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:54 - Oct 1 with 1893 viewskropotkin41

Hahahaha! What they need is more penalty practice!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:54 - Oct 1 with 1887 viewsderbyhoop

Borysiuk is carrying a knock, which is why he wasn't selected.

With Cousins, also out, who should we play in midfield instead of Karl Henry? 60 minute Sandro?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:56 - Oct 1 with 1793 viewsRickyDicky

Apparently their first penalty award this season !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:56 - Oct 1 with 1782 viewsClive_Anderson

Clean forgot all about this game, I suck.

Has Jimmy managed to clone Karl Henry yet?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:57 - Oct 1 with 1717 viewsClive_Anderson

Any streams going around?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:59 - Oct 1 with 1645 viewsFredManRave

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:57 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

Any streams going around?

Absolutely none which is bloody annoying. Bet 365 say they have it but you have to register n account...

Any radio comms, perlease...

I've got the Power.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:59 - Oct 1 with 1635 viewsted_hendrix

11: Fulham are trying to settle the game down now, passing the ball about in defence, but QPR counter as Chery does very well to pick out Washington but he lacks confidence..

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:00 - Oct 1 with 1604 viewsClive_Anderson

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:59 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

Absolutely none which is bloody annoying. Bet 365 say they have it but you have to register n account...

Any radio comms, perlease...

Even Bet365 say no dice for this one. I was sort of hoping since the game is on at such a shite time.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:00 - Oct 1 with 1600 viewsderbyhoop

Sounds frantic. Just what you should expect from a derby game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:00 - Oct 1 with 1578 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Just listening on QPR player - it may be on radio London
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:01 - Oct 1 with 1557 viewsnix

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 12:54 - Oct 1 by derbyhoop

Borysiuk is carrying a knock, which is why he wasn't selected.

With Cousins, also out, who should we play in midfield instead of Karl Henry? 60 minute Sandro?

Two months in and our squad is looking thinner than a Calvin Klein model on Bear Grylls island.

Having said that, good old Smithies for keeping us in it. Let's hope it's a positive sign for the match.

Personally I'd prefer to start Sandro, especially if Cousins and Borysiuk aren't playing, just because he shows some attacking intent.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:03 - Oct 1 with 1475 viewsDees

I'm listening on BBC Radio London DAB
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:03 - Oct 1 with 1445 viewsderbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:01 - Oct 1 by nix

Two months in and our squad is looking thinner than a Calvin Klein model on Bear Grylls island.

Having said that, good old Smithies for keeping us in it. Let's hope it's a positive sign for the match.

Personally I'd prefer to start Sandro, especially if Cousins and Borysiuk aren't playing, just because he shows some attacking intent.

I have severe doubts about Henry , because he plays too deep and takes all the tempo out of our game. But, I'm also struggling to select a player, in Sandro, that you know is incapable of lasting 90 minutes.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:04 - Oct 1 with 1434 viewskarl

Is Washington up front with the BFG or is he coming in from wide area?
Also what is the defensive lineup, Lynch fullback?
Questions questions.....
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:05 - Oct 1 with 1390 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Washington on left
Lynch behind him
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1323 viewsted_hendrix

Get in

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1314 viewsDeepcutHoop

YYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1288 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:05 - Oct 1 by superhoopdownunder

Washington on left
Lynch behind him

Answers, answers. Thanks☺
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1288 viewsderbyhoop

Yes. 1-0 to the Hoops
Washington deflecting a shot from Polter?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 13:08]

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1286 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:05 - Oct 1 by superhoopdownunder

Washington on left
Lynch behind him

As I wrote that we have gone 442
Washington up front
Chery now left midfield
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 13:08]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1282 viewsFredManRave

Goal.

Best thread in the world ever!

I've got the Power.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:06 - Oct 1 with 1280 viewsqueensparker

Get the fk in.

One minute after we went two up front!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:07 - Oct 1 with 1262 viewsDorse

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
Da-da-dah! Hoops! Da-da-da-daaah!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:07 - Oct 1 with 1241 viewsMatch82

Washington on left
Lynch behind him

Well that change worked!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024