Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30332 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:47 - Oct 1 with 2738 viewsconnell10

I can't another 45 minutes of this ! Com on urssssssss!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:48 - Oct 1 with 2738 viewsDeepcutHoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:46 - Oct 1 by Blue_Castello

To be honest I am truly amazed we are attempting 4-4-2 away from home at Fulham, they took us apart twice last season by dominating the midfield and playing a 3-5-2 formation.

Not sure what formation Fulham are playing today and it sounds like with better strikers they would be winning but we need to strengthen the midfield in the second half which requires some proactive management.

Jeez we need this win badly after the shit week we have had, fingers crossed we can't afford to let Fulham dominate the midfield maybe its time for a Brazilian, that could help pay back some of the bucket loads of dosh he owes us.

Sounds like we started as usual, switched to 4-4-2 for a time and then reverted towards the end.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:49 - Oct 1 with 2723 viewsDeepcutHoop

Bugger, that was quick
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:49 - Oct 1 with 2712 viewsDylanP

Fulham corner. HERE WE GO AGAIN

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:49 - Oct 1 with 2698 viewsSimonJames

FFS

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:50 - Oct 1 with 2673 viewsDylanP

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:49 - Oct 1 by DylanP

Fulham corner. HERE WE GO AGAIN

Fck!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:50 - Oct 1 with 2669 viewsqueensparker

1-1

Here we go
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:50 - Oct 1 with 2667 viewskarl

In the land that time forgot I have got BBC London sport working, going to be exciting listening to Palace v Everton. Ffs!!
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:50 - Oct 1 with 2641 viewsstevestrange

Well it was coming..................... 'kin hell
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:52 - Oct 1 with 2533 viewsted_hendrix

47: Fulham straight out of the blocks and they have an early corner. Piazon takes, after a rebound he finds Parker who dinks in to the box and it is Ream who slots home at the far post!

Looks like it may have made its way over the line via the leg of Hall.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 2486 viewsSimonJames

Is Henry actually aware that he's playing?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 2473 viewsDeepcutHoop

Still getting forward. Good to hear.

Come on You R's!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 2464 viewsBrightonhoop

Ffs come on Rangers!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 13:58 - Oct 1 with 2131 viewsderbyhoop

When are we going to get a foothold in this game. They've started the second half running the show - as per most of the 1st.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:01 - Oct 1 with 1964 viewsted_hendrix

QPR make their first substitution with Sylla replacing Polter in attack.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:02 - Oct 1 with 1914 viewskensalriser

Sounds like we're taking a battering here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:02 - Oct 1 with 1871 viewskropotkin41

Are they really this much better than us? They're 5 games without a win aren't they? Blimey!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:05 - Oct 1 with 1738 viewsFredManRave

It's on BBC Radio London now...

I've got the Power.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 1632 viewsFredManRave

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:05 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

Fcukin 'ell. I can't it. End to end. Squeaky Bum time...

I've got the Power.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:11 - Oct 1 with 1448 viewsBoston

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:02 - Oct 1 by kropotkin41

Are they really this much better than us? They're 5 games without a win aren't they? Blimey!

No, they're just sticking to the tradition of running all over us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:11 - Oct 1 with 1425 viewskropotkin41

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:11 - Oct 1 by Boston

No, they're just sticking to the tradition of running all over us.

I definitely do not approve of this tradition.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:13 - Oct 1 with 1358 viewsted_hendrix

Shodipo replaces Wszolek for QPR's second change.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:13 - Oct 1 with 1353 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:05 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

Got it now as well on Tunein radio app on phone
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:13 - Oct 1 with 1322 viewsClive_Anderson

Thanks, listening to the chaos now
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:16 - Oct 1 with 1215 viewsFredManRave

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:13 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

Thanks, listening to the chaos now

Bloody Hell. It sounds mad doesn't it?! Doubt this will finish 1-1...

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024