Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 30352 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:16 - Oct 1 with 2101 viewskensalriser

How the fck do we manage to make Scott Parker play like Iniesta?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:16 - Oct 1 with 2090 viewsClive_Anderson

Fck they've missed another open goal!

If we don't get anything from this we really do deserve to be kicked in the knackers.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:16 - Oct 1 with 2083 viewsDylanP

Another dreadful miss by Fulham

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:17 - Oct 1 with 2061 viewskropotkin41

Riding our luck now!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:17 - Oct 1 with 2038 viewsJuzzie

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:16 - Oct 1 by kensalriser

How the fck do we manage to make Scott Parker play like Iniesta?

Someone needs to sit on him, literally.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:18 - Oct 1 with 1999 viewsderbyhoop

This is hard listening. It's like an auditory version of watching through your fingers.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:19 - Oct 1 with 1988 viewsstevec

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:16 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

Bloody Hell. It sounds mad doesn't it?! Doubt this will finish 1-1...

This radio listening is murder, have we got any midfielders taking part in this game?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:20 - Oct 1 with 1884 viewsderbyhoop

Good news. Scott Parker gone off.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:21 - Oct 1 with 1869 viewsBrightonhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:19 - Oct 1 by stevec

This radio listening is murder, have we got any midfielders taking part in this game?

Can't get it in Spain, sounds like a blessing after all.

Hang in there Rangers, see it through now.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:22 - Oct 1 with 1795 viewsJuzzie

Parker off. Knackered by tne sounds of it.
Thankfully they are not winning as they'd probably shore it up.

Will be interesting to see how Fulhams attack pan out from now. We need to put the pressure on, cant keep soaking it up.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:23 - Oct 1 with 1756 viewsted_hendrix

We should have scored there

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:23 - Oct 1 with 1749 viewskropotkin41

Good news that Parker has gone off.......... our last change coming up........ Lynch off and the Finnish lad coming on........... for the finish........

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:24 - Oct 1 with 1705 viewsderbyhoop

Hammelainen for Lynch.

Mason turns down penalty appeal after Shodipo felled in box.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:24 - Oct 1 with 1696 viewsJuzzie

"QPR's best spell of the second half" No coincidence since Parker subbed?

Pen to us not given
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:24 - Oct 1 with 1696 viewsClive_Anderson

Should have been a penalty?
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:25 - Oct 1 with 1641 viewskropotkin41

Shodipo having a good game.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:26 - Oct 1 with 1623 viewsDeepcutHoop

Our turn to miss an open goal, Ned free header
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:26 - Oct 1 with 1608 viewsactonman

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:24 - Oct 1 by Clive_Anderson

Should have been a penalty?

Mason still a cnt then !
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:26 - Oct 1 with 1599 viewsClive_Anderson

Ned you dolt.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:27 - Oct 1 with 1521 viewsDylanP

10 minutes to go. This is killing me

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:29 - Oct 1 with 1404 viewsDylanP

"Its a corner to QPR and QPR are on top"

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:29 - Oct 1 with 1349 viewsDeepcutHoop

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:30 - Oct 1 with 1327 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Sylla
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:30 - Oct 1 with 1288 viewsSimonJames

You beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:30 - Oct 1 with 1288 viewsClive_Anderson

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024