Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and 14:48 - Oct 1 with 2237 viewskensalriser

...Konk.

Your boys took one hell of a beating.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 15:13 - Oct 1 with 2175 viewsenfieldargh

So did our goal frame

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 15:16 - Oct 1 with 2158 viewsbosh67

And God looked down upon us today and he did say... For f*ck sake Fulham, how many penalties do you need? Aghh, f*ck it. I'm breaking the hoodoo. And low we won... Just...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 20:15 - Oct 1 with 1955 viewsonlyrinmoray

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 15:16 - Oct 1 by bosh67

And God looked down upon us today and he did say... For f*ck sake Fulham, how many penalties do you need? Aghh, f*ck it. I'm breaking the hoodoo. And low we won... Just...

You are right Bosh someone was looking after us today, I listened on Player, penalty after 5 mins Here we go again, then at least 3 open goals missed seemed like Fulham were running through us at will but at the same time we sounded good going forward with the exception of the BFG, ( never heard his name mentioned ) then the goal WTF ??

They score just after half time so I was just waiting like the commentators for us to crumble More open goals missed, plus clearances off the line thank you Caulker. More missed chances by Fulham then the second goal...l WTF!! Then the inevitable penalty/cock up and they missed it
What a mental match thanks to the commentators thought they were great Just another QPR game
Need to be a whole lot better for the next game though
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 23:08 - Oct 1 with 1804 viewsHendonHoop

Fulham are a nice Club but it was still nice to wipe the smirks off their faces after 36 long years.
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 23:08 - Oct 1 with 1804 viewsHendonHoop

Fulham are a nice Club but it was still nice to wipe the smirks of their faces after 36 long years.
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 23:10 - Oct 1 with 1786 viewsBoston

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 23:08 - Oct 1 by HendonHoop

Fulham are a nice Club but it was still nice to wipe the smirks of their faces after 36 long years.

You can say that again.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 23:21 - Oct 1 with 1748 viewsSimonJames

I suggested something like that in the Match Fred and BlackCrowe down-voted me.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 00:42 - Oct 2 with 1659 viewsCHUBBS

I like your style Kensal but to be honest it was day light robbery and the only thing we beat was the law of averages.
Fcuking great all the same🍻
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 01:08 - Oct 2 with 1643 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 00:42 - Oct 2 by CHUBBS

I like your style Kensal but to be honest it was day light robbery and the only thing we beat was the law of averages.
Fcuking great all the same🍻

This. Crazy game with the full gamut of emotions. Felt great to win at The Cottage of course but if we continue to perform like we did in the first half we'll lose more than we win. I'd like to see the team that finished the match play more regularly with Lynch drafted in at CB and Henry replaced in CM.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2016 1:12]
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 04:10 - Oct 2 with 1569 viewsFredManRave

Let's not forget that Keith Chegwin and Max Clifford are fans...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 05:11 - Oct 2 with 1555 viewsloftinoz

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 04:10 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

...and Ralph McTell
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 08:31 - Oct 2 with 1445 viewsLadbrokeR

Kensal it's a nice line but that wasn't what happened
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 09:11 - Oct 2 with 1399 viewsPunteR

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 08:31 - Oct 2 by LadbrokeR

We beat them. End of. ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 15:19 - Oct 2 with 1233 viewskensalriser

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 08:31 - Oct 2 by LadbrokeR

No it was a lot funnier and much better than that!

I only wish I'd been there to see Chris Martin's miss and pantomime tumble in person.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 18:28 - Oct 2 with 1135 viewsMrSheen

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 04:10 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

Not forgetting David Mellor, for a while at least.
Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 19:11 - Oct 2 with 1095 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jimmy Hill, Keith Allen, Hugh Grant, Nigel Havers, Tommy Trinder, Example...and on 20:15 - Oct 1 by onlyrinmoray

You are right Bosh someone was looking after us today, I listened on Player, penalty after 5 mins Here we go again, then at least 3 open goals missed seemed like Fulham were running through us at will but at the same time we sounded good going forward with the exception of the BFG, ( never heard his name mentioned ) then the goal WTF ??

They score just after half time so I was just waiting like the commentators for us to crumble More open goals missed, plus clearances off the line thank you Caulker. More missed chances by Fulham then the second goal...l WTF!! Then the inevitable penalty/cock up and they missed it
What a mental match thanks to the commentators thought they were great Just another QPR game
Need to be a whole lot better for the next game though

After the week that's just been, anyone reading your post would be forgiven for thinking, money had changed hands!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024