Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End 16:06 - Oct 1 with 5424 viewsDieByYourSide

can't stop watching

Poll: And it's hi ho

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:07 - Oct 1 with 5421 viewsDieByYourSide

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:11 - Oct 1 with 5374 viewsBrightonhoop

Can't see no video from iPad, just a pic of loads watching the 2nd pen through there phones....
Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:12 - Oct 1 with 5352 viewsMrSheen

No one seems too unhappy. That's nice.
Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:30 - Oct 1 with 5168 viewsbosh67

Are the 'fans' there actual fans.

Er so we missed a penalty at the end and it's 2-1 to QPR. So have we lost, won or is that a try?

Blimey. True supporters?

The Konk will be holding his head in his hands. At least he is a proper supporter.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:34 - Oct 1 with 5119 viewsFredManRave

The lack of reaction is shocking. Is that the neutral end?! Maybe it's football 2016 with many being more bothered about filming the pen even though they then don't seem bothered win they miss. All very wierd.

Great miss though!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:37 - Oct 1 with 5087 viewsDieByYourSide

those are their partisan supporters

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:40 - Oct 1 with 5055 viewsJuzzie

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:37 - Oct 1 by DieByYourSide

those are their partisan supporters

In the home end (Hammersmith end)

Bloke in the white t shirt and glasses is positively delighted. QPR fan?
Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:42 - Oct 1 with 5039 viewsrsonist

That is actually shocking. I'm gobsmacked.
Login to get fewer ads

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 16:57 - Oct 1 with 4940 viewsted_hendrix

A perfectly polite response as one would and should expect.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 17:17 - Oct 1 with 4785 viewsbosh67

I am sure the Fulham twitter was raining comments like 'we missed a try at the end' and 'gosh, that was a jolly close adventure. Off to town for a light lunch at the Ivy.'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 17:19 - Oct 1 with 4752 viewsjohncharles

Such polite and restrained behaviour has no place at a football match

Strong and stable my arse.

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 17:28 - Oct 1 with 4683 viewsBoston

Stone the crows, I watched then I had to watch again, now I've worked it out....early kick off, they're still asleep.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 17:29 - Oct 1 with 4676 viewslondonscottish

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 17:17 - Oct 1 by bosh67

I am sure the Fulham twitter was raining comments like 'we missed a try at the end' and 'gosh, that was a jolly close adventure. Off to town for a light lunch at the Ivy.'

To be fair they wouldn't ever call it a try.

That's a conversion in Fulham.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 18:57 - Oct 1 with 4361 viewsBoston

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 17:29 - Oct 1 by londonscottish

To be fair they wouldn't ever call it a try.

That's a conversion in Fulham.

Missed an open pony goal in the second chukker don'cha know.

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 21:01 - Oct 1 with 3941 viewsconnell10

did you see the tit with a fan in his hand , what a total ponce , i mean it wasnt even that hot today! their fans are really a bunch of total and utter tosspots! A focking fan with a fan in case he swooned couldnt make it up!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 21:06 - Oct 1 with 3922 viewsconnell10

Also love the way some of the ruperts carry on filming , i mean they have just missed a focking pen at the end of a london derby and they carry on filming the rangers players celebrating , really shite fans!

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 22:08 - Oct 1 with 3775 viewsBoston

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 21:06 - Oct 1 by connell10

Also love the way some of the ruperts carry on filming , i mean they have just missed a focking pen at the end of a london derby and they carry on filming the rangers players celebrating , really shite fans!

To be fair, its probably only their second game of footingball ever so....

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 23:34 - Oct 1 with 3602 viewsSimonJames

They're probably all just shell-shocked or in denial.
I'm sure by the time they get back to their 4 bedroom Mews house by the river, they'll have recovered sufficiently to give their labradoodle a damn good thrashing.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 00:05 - Oct 2 with 3518 viewsconnell10

Most of them look like the cast from the Big Bang theory!

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 05:32 - Oct 2 with 3349 viewsandygg

Not really sure what to make of that.
Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 08:45 - Oct 2 with 3202 viewsHAYESBOY

There not worried........probably thought Mason would give them another pen in the next minute or so.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 10:52 - Oct 2 with 3046 viewsDorse

'Crank up the James Blunt, get me a large Tanqueray and call Binky, Giles and Tim. Our firm is going to war.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 19:13 - Oct 2 with 2826 viewsRBlock

I duno, bit harsh slating people on their reactions. Different people behave in certain ways. When we gave away that penalty I started laughing. It just seemed so QPR.
Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 15:45 - Oct 3 with 2553 viewsFredManRave

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 19:13 - Oct 2 by RBlock

I duno, bit harsh slating people on their reactions. Different people behave in certain ways. When we gave away that penalty I started laughing. It just seemed so QPR.

Maybe. But that's a lot, the vast majority in fact of football fans in the home end reacting in the same non plussed way! It's a very strange thing to see and I'd be very surprised to see anything similar at any other ground. The lack of reaction is just so weird. But then maybe, as I said before, this is football 2016 with people more interested in videoing the game instead of actually taking part in it?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 15:56 - Oct 3 with 2537 viewsA40Bosh

Incredible video of their pen from Hammersmith End on 15:45 - Oct 3 by FredManRave

Maybe. But that's a lot, the vast majority in fact of football fans in the home end reacting in the same non plussed way! It's a very strange thing to see and I'd be very surprised to see anything similar at any other ground. The lack of reaction is just so weird. But then maybe, as I said before, this is football 2016 with people more interested in videoing the game instead of actually taking part in it?!

Except that isn't the whole truth Fred.

I had the express pleasure of being in the second last row of the home end miles away from that localised footage and I was standing there laughing my tits off whilst ALL around me there was total and utter venom being spewed on the penalty taker and what a fookin joke they were again.

Don't take this as me standing up for the Rupert brigade, just calling it as I saw it as an infultrator in to the home end. Our mate Konk for one was using some choice language not usually becoming him

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024