Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH 16:09 - Oct 1 with 3550 viewsDieByYourSide

Could not be happier for this man. A decent man who works his socks off for QPR. Loyalty is a strange word in football but we are family and we are QPR and we stand by our family. Thank you to the amazing fans. You deserve this. Your voice at craven cottage was somehow else. Enjoy the moment. First win at craven since 1979. Enjoy the moment. Lots of love. Tony

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLBhxv5j97t/?taken-by=tonyfernandes

Poll: And it's hi ho

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 16:34 - Oct 1 with 3422 viewsbosh67

It could end up being the kick up the ar*e and reality check JFH needed. We'll see.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 16:49 - Oct 1 with 3337 viewsNov77

Funny old game, if fulham had taken their VERY clear cut chances we'd be talking about another five or six hammering.
They missed Two penalties, two open goals and hit the bar. We got lucky today Tone so I wouldn't get too carried away.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 16:55 - Oct 1 with 3312 viewsAntti_Heinola

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 16:49 - Oct 1 by Nov77

Funny old game, if fulham had taken their VERY clear cut chances we'd be talking about another five or six hammering.
They missed Two penalties, two open goals and hit the bar. We got lucky today Tone so I wouldn't get too carried away.

Equally we should have had four too. Incredible game, tone's allowed a bit of misplaced euphoria.

Bare bones.

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 21:35 - Oct 1 with 2849 viewsPunteR

There you go then.. JFH still has a job.

This is classic Fernandes though. Lets see how the next few games pan out .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 07:02 - Oct 2 with 2619 viewsHitch

Methinks thou dost support too much.
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 07:55 - Oct 2 with 2536 viewsLblock

FFS

A hangover cure that is certainly not.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 08:32 - Oct 2 with 2466 viewsdaveB

I know it was a great win and we're al buzzing but this seems a bit premature to be backing JFH before the investigation is finished
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 08:33 - Oct 2 with 2465 viewsdavman

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 07:02 - Oct 2 by Hitch

Methinks thou dost support too much.

What's the point of wasting time on the "Internal investigation" if TF has already made his mind up?

Does he even engage his brain before posting; what happens in the unlikely event that the Telegraph has something not yet released?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 08:36 - Oct 2 with 2454 viewsLadbrokeR

Tony for heavens sake rein it in. Please learn that less is more. It's better to be saying things less frequently. Tweets in support Jimmy at the moment are not what's required.
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 09:11 - Oct 2 with 2383 viewsToast_R

I think we need to put this whole issue behind us now. JFH has had a warning. Yesterday was something to build on. A first away derby win for this team on a bogey ground will be a huge confidence boost.

I actually thought the players showed a lot of fight. Snapping into challenges early on. Typical derby feel to it as both teams shape was being pulled all over the place at times and mistakes were being made when cool heads were perhaps needed.

QPR seemed to change it a bit in that second half Shodipo made a big difference with Cherry coming over to support him on that flank and it paid off.
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 12:16 - Oct 2 with 2212 viewsNortholt_Rs

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 16:49 - Oct 1 by Nov77

First win there in 37 years (is that right?). I got pretty carried away with that result - lucky or deserved, it's a great, great win for the Rs.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 12:44 - Oct 2 with 2169 viewsJamie

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 08:32 - Oct 2 by daveB

I know it was a great win and we're al buzzing but this seems a bit premature to be backing JFH before the investigation is finished

Not really as Tone has absolutely no say at the club anymore.
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 12:56 - Oct 2 with 2136 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 12:44 - Oct 2 by Jamie

Not really as Tone has absolutely no say at the club anymore.

He's part of the furniture and should keep his trap shut until the investigation is concluded.

Clearly the club made up its mind from day 1 and the investigation is a token gesture to create the perception that the club is following proper protocol. I really hope The Telegraph have nothing as otherwise it could come back to bite the board in the bum.
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 13:14 - Oct 2 with 2101 viewsBrightonhoop

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 08:33 - Oct 2 by davman

What's the point of wasting time on the "Internal investigation" if TF has already made his mind up?

Does he even engage his brain before posting; what happens in the unlikely event that the Telegraph has something not yet released?

I can't see a problem with it. TF will get crucified if he so much as sneezes, and yes that's his own fault.

But until the Telegraph come up with the definitive bullet, and they haven't, and won't give full disclosure even to the FA, wtf are the Club supposed to do? Plod have already said they are not interested having seen all.

I would expect TF to show loyalty to JFH in these circumstances and you know what? Perhaps like the rest of us he was just blindingly happy at such a fine result in a derby game after such a disastrous few days.
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 15:46 - Oct 3 with 1800 viewsPinnerPaul

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 13:14 - Oct 2 by Brightonhoop

I can't see a problem with it. TF will get crucified if he so much as sneezes, and yes that's his own fault.

But until the Telegraph come up with the definitive bullet, and they haven't, and won't give full disclosure even to the FA, wtf are the Club supposed to do? Plod have already said they are not interested having seen all.

I would expect TF to show loyalty to JFH in these circumstances and you know what? Perhaps like the rest of us he was just blindingly happy at such a fine result in a derby game after such a disastrous few days.

"blindingly happy"?

Not sure that's allowed is it?
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 15:49 - Oct 3 with 1794 viewsvegasranger

Is our medical team taking the inquiry?!!
Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 15:55 - Oct 3 with 1775 viewsTacticalR

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 13:14 - Oct 2 by Brightonhoop

Chairmen should be seen but not heard.

Air hostess clique

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 16:43 - Oct 3 with 1729 viewslondonscottish

Tony on Instagram sticking with JFH on 15:55 - Oct 3 by TacticalR

Chairmen should be seen but not heard.

LOL

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024