Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham highlights 17:32 - Oct 1 with 2425 viewsOldPedro

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/1

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Fulham highlights on 17:37 - Oct 1 with 2383 viewsDeepcutHoop

Mental

Awesome to see a proper diving header! Old school.

That second penalty was a joke. Couldn't make out the first penalty incident.
Fulham highlights on 17:43 - Oct 1 with 2335 viewsOldPedro

Fulham highlights on 17:37 - Oct 1 by DeepcutHoop

Mental

Awesome to see a proper diving header! Old school.

That second penalty was a joke. Couldn't make out the first penalty incident.

That's what I thought - could see what happened for the first one and for the second one, the Fulham player seemed to lower his head while Ned was trying to clear it. Never a pen.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Fulham highlights on 17:46 - Oct 1 with 2307 viewsMancR

How the bleep is that a penalty when the bloke puts his head down like that?
Fulham highlights on 17:48 - Oct 1 with 2283 viewsCHUBBS

The second penalty looks justified in fast motion but the Fulham player ducks to head the ball whilst Onuoha didn't seem to have his boot dangerously high.
Still Onuoha should know better by now not to give a c@nt like mason that sort of decision to make.
Fcuk knows what happened on the first one?
Great play by Chery and a brilliant header by Silla for the winner.
I nearly had a heart attack following that game on my phone so God knows what it was like to be there.
Everything went against us but we somehow managed to beat those pompous w@nkers.
It makes it all the sweeter.
Fulham highlights on 17:53 - Oct 1 with 2241 viewsNov77

You can bet that those incidents wouldn't have resulted in a penalty at the other end.

Defensively we're a shambles, you can see how Newcastle got six.
Only saving grace today was Fulham's abysmal finishing.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fulham highlights on 18:14 - Oct 1 with 2114 viewsozranger

Fulham highlights on 17:53 - Oct 1 by Nov77

You can bet that those incidents wouldn't have resulted in a penalty at the other end.

Defensively we're a shambles, you can see how Newcastle got six.
Only saving grace today was Fulham's abysmal finishing.

And was the a pen when Shodibo was taken down in the box? Looked like a clip to me.
Fulham highlights on 18:23 - Oct 1 with 2080 viewsMrSheen

Second penalty looked fair enough to me. Insane challenge.

Master Sheen's just come in from a shift at the shoe shop and I had the pleasure of showing him that without him knowing the score. He can't believe it either.
Fulham highlights on 18:36 - Oct 1 with 1998 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fulham highlights on 18:14 - Oct 1 by ozranger

And was the a pen when Shodibo was taken down in the box? Looked like a clip to me.

I thought at the time he slipped or was going down anyway. Would've been soft but bearing in mind what was given, he was unlucky not to get it.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham highlights on 18:36 - Oct 1 with 1992 viewsFredManRave

Best 4 mins I've had in a long time!

Highlight was undoubtedly the Martin miss!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fulham highlights on 18:40 - Oct 1 with 1959 viewsBluce_Ree

Super happy with the win but damn those highlights make today look rough on Fulham. They had some great chances to bury us there. Win would appear to flatter us but f**ked if I care. Fulham pr1cks.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Fulham highlights on 20:00 - Oct 1 with 1575 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham highlights on 18:40 - Oct 1 by Bluce_Ree

Super happy with the win but damn those highlights make today look rough on Fulham. They had some great chances to bury us there. Win would appear to flatter us but f**ked if I care. Fulham pr1cks.

I thought at Ht that it bore all the hallmarks of another drubbing at their place.The difference was that their strikers were crap and we scored 2 goals.
Many thanks to Devon White for the ticket.Best £20!ive ever spent.Still not home yet thanks to the central line cock ups and rail replacement bus but who cares.
I've waited 36 long years for this moment.U R'sssssssssss.
Fulham highlights on 21:13 - Oct 1 with 1350 viewsbosh67

Sylla is a proper player isn't he. I think him and Polter together could do some damage.

I think in years to come The Telepgraph may expose how Fulham were paid to throw that game. How is it possible to miss that many point blank chances?

We don't get anywhere near tight or close enough to oncoming attacks as that clip just proved. Over and over again we were standing off players and not closing them down outside the area.

As for the last minute penalty, that is an amazing decision by Mason. Ned's foot was below waist level. The Fulham player ducked right down to that and it certainly wasn't dangerous play.

I suspect Mr Mason is having a few discussions with the local Triads who will want to know 'why no draw? We take your balls off. '

Although I guess there is possibly another consortium out there praising Fulham's absolutely unbelievable performance in front of the goal. That was scandalous.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fulham highlights on 22:03 - Oct 1 with 1212 viewsBrightonhoop

Brilliant game, it has everything. Straight off the pages of Roy of the Rovers. Support was excellent too, could have been toxic.
UUUUURRRRRSSsSsSS!!!
Fulham highlights on 01:19 - Oct 2 with 1004 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Fulham highlights on 18:14 - Oct 1 by ozranger

I was right in front of that, looked stonewall to me. How Mason could wave that away yet award the other 2 soft penalties is beyond me. The inconsistency is baffling.
Fulham highlights on 01:48 - Oct 2 with 974 viewsBoston

Fulham highlights on 18:36 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

Best 4 mins I've had in a long time!

Highlight was undoubtedly the Martin miss!

I can give you the name of a lubricant that may be helpful.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham highlights on 02:01 - Oct 2 with 958 viewsBoston

Fulham highlights on 20:00 - Oct 1 by stowmarketrange

I thought at Ht that it bore all the hallmarks of another drubbing at their place.The difference was that their strikers were crap and we scored 2 goals.
Many thanks to Devon White for the ticket.Best £20!ive ever spent.Still not home yet thanks to the central line cock ups and rail replacement bus but who cares.
I've waited 36 long years for this moment.U R'sssssssssss.

Yeah, but no hundreds on the Hammersmith End these days.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024