Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. 15:27 - Oct 5 with 4196 viewsSonofNorfolt

To make the trips more interesting than actually watching Rangers, I've spiced up the journey.
For Sheffield Wednesday, at our two and a half hours pub stop, we shall be met by the quality player that was Tony Currie.

For our first win at Nottingham Forest we will be joined on board by the safest hands in soccer, that's our Peter Hucker.

The Wednesday coach will leave the Target Roundabout at Northolt around 8am, with the Forest one at 9.

Further details and reservations from melh64@hotmail.co.uk

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 15:29 - Oct 5 with 4190 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great idea Mel!

If I was living over there I'd be in like Flynn!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 16:38 - Oct 5 with 4043 viewsDannyPaddox

Come on mate! Own up. The big surprise is Derek Richardson's driving!

Great idea by the way.
Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 17:01 - Oct 5 with 3993 viewsBrightonhoop

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 16:38 - Oct 5 by DannyPaddox

Come on mate! Own up. The big surprise is Derek Richardson's driving!

Great idea by the way.

So long as Ray Wilkins aint driving.........
Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 17:09 - Oct 5 with 3978 viewsDannyPaddox

Rumour that Joey Barton's waiting on SFA clearance to run the meat raffle.
Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 21:25 - Oct 5 with 3663 viewsMrSheen

You can leave your things on the bus, Arthur Gnohere will look after it.
Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 13:24 - Oct 6 with 3204 viewsheadhoops

make certain one bobby Hazell doesn't syphon the petrol at Watford Gap....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 13:34 - Oct 6 with 3194 viewsMick_S

Don't let Bob Malcolm drive the coach home.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 17:00 - Oct 6 with 3085 viewsSonofNorfolt

I'm trying to get in touch with Brian Williams so as to leave him in stocks on the side of the motorway. Karl Henry may have to make do instead. Please.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 21:39 - Oct 6 with 2960 viewsPeterHucker

Mel, I'm going to the Forest match but don't live in London these days so won't be coming on your coach.
I'll keep an eye out for you at the match, because (as you can probably tell from my messageboard name!) Peter Hucker was my favourite player when I was a kid, and I'd love to shake his hand.
Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 05:14 - Oct 7 with 2878 viewsFredManRave

Be great if you could get Gavin Peacock for the Forest game. Maybe he could have a word with the man upstairs to help us get our first win there.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 07:54 - Oct 7 with 2845 viewsDorse

Additional: Gus Caesar's motorcycle-sidecar has been withdrawn over safety concerns. It has been replaced with Mark Hately's Traction Engine Expeience.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rangers celebrity coaches to Sheff Wed and Forest. on 16:04 - Oct 24 with 1143 viewskensalriser

Where's the report then?

Did someone lay into Currie for once failing to track back and being part of the team that lost our only ever chance of winning the FA Cup?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024