Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH 17:07 - Oct 15 with 6136 viewsGloucs_R

Still building something or just useless?

McLaren, Bruce and Warnock all unavailable now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

JFH on 19:18 - Oct 15 with 1739 viewsLblock

JFH on 18:34 - Oct 15 by BostonR

Useless!
Playing Henry at home just sends the wrong message. What is it that he sees in playing him that 13,000 others don't? As for Onuaha - he is an accident waiting to happen and should never be in the team.
Generally he is useless because week after week there is no improvement- we just try and kick it higher and further. I sit in SAR and the natives have had enough of this one dimensional boring shite that is being served up.

One Dimensional you say?!?!?!

Welcome to my ever expanding club
It's a club I have no wish to see grow and I'd like it disbanded ASAP but believe me they will not sack this idiot until the atmosphere has turned totally poisonous
As noted elsewhere all the decent available candidates are being snapped up and King Warnock joining the taffs a real blow

Anyway I heard we were booed off at FT; wonder if that's the noise campaign Lee Hoos was after?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

JFH on 19:35 - Oct 15 with 1654 viewsBrixtonR

JFH on 19:18 - Oct 15 by Rangersw12

I would allow the team to gel and for the players to settle in at a new club and maybe judge where we're going in the 2nd half of the season and see if there has been any improvement

People now crying out for an experienced manager but last time we had one of them we wanted an up and coming manager

Mate, We just need a competent manager who can actually do his job and will do it properly . Unfortunately the last one we had was Mark Hughes.

You was right about Redcnt the absolute fckin cnt I was totally wrong fair play.

But I just want a moderately competent manager ...sadly lacking since Hughes went IMHO
:-(
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:02]
JFH on 19:40 - Oct 15 with 1625 viewsShotKneesHoop

JFH on 19:35 - Oct 15 by BrixtonR

Mate, We just need a competent manager who can actually do his job and will do it properly . Unfortunately the last one we had was Mark Hughes.

You was right about Redcnt the absolute fckin cnt I was totally wrong fair play.

But I just want a moderately competent manager ...sadly lacking since Hughes went IMHO

I'd like Sir Alec back.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

JFH on 19:40 - Oct 15 with 1629 viewsted_hendrix

This is what the respective Managers said so pick the bones out of it.

QPR boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink:

"It's better to win three and lose one than win one and draw three. We really tried to get the three points.

"My boys gave everything and we were very positive in our substitutions, and on another day it might have worked.

"It's just unfortunate because we started ever so well and for the first 20 minutes we looked the better side and got a deserved goal.

"But we stopped doing what made us the better side and that is a pity. In the second half we tried to pick it up again and we did in stages. But it was always going to be a game of not many chances."

Reading boss Jaap Stam:

"I think we should have won it. If you look at the game and how we played, we should have scored a second goal.

"They tried to make it difficult for us by pressing us high up the pitch, but there was still a lot of space for us.

"We kept searching for the second goal in the second half but there was always a threat from QPR, who are a strong side and have physical players.

"In the second half, though, with the chances we created, and sometimes should have created, we should have scored and that's the thing we didn't do well."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

JFH on 20:20 - Oct 15 with 1539 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hughes? Mate you have to be taking the pizz... That Welsh khunt set our club back 10 years with the dross he landed us with via his dodgy agent vvanker mate. He is without doubt the WORST thing to ever happen to our great club. I hate him and I mean HATE...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

JFH on 20:25 - Oct 15 with 1512 viewsBlackCrowe

Hughes?????? Seriously LMFAO etc etc

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

JFH on 20:28 - Oct 15 with 1499 viewsBrixtonR

JFH on 20:20 - Oct 15 by Northolt_Rs

Hughes? Mate you have to be taking the pizz... That Welsh khunt set our club back 10 years with the dross he landed us with via his dodgy agent vvanker mate. He is without doubt the WORST thing to ever happen to our great club. I hate him and I mean HATE...

Do totally understand you

But i fckin despise Redcnt more and to the core of my soul the cnt, basically infinitely more than I hate that utter cnt mullery

But the sad thing is that Ramsey and JFH are worse at their job in my opinion unfortunately. fckin sad times
Hence why ive voted with my feet and head but unfortunately not with my heart javascript:insertCode('')
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:06]
JFH on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 1463 viewsLblock

JFH on 20:28 - Oct 15 by BrixtonR

Do totally understand you

But i fckin despise Redcnt more and to the core of my soul the cnt, basically infinitely more than I hate that utter cnt mullery

But the sad thing is that Ramsey and JFH are worse at their job in my opinion unfortunately. fckin sad times
Hence why ive voted with my feet and head but unfortunately not with my heart javascript:insertCode('')
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:06]

Brixo me old mucka I'm with you on this one

In my list of Managers I'd gladly chuck to a pack of rabid wolves Candle Face is at the top with Hughesless a very, very, very close second.

Whoever is choosing these Managers need to go. They've got a proven track record of not only being wrong but also failing miserably to react in time. The club has been a basket case forever with the only oasis being the Amit and Warnock 16 months

I didn't go today and after hearing reports of same old same old I think I'll give Tuesday a miss and focus on more important things

I'll never leave the Frankie thread though!!!

Login to get fewer ads

JFH on 20:48 - Oct 15 with 1444 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

JFH on 20:42 - Oct 15 by Lblock

In my list of Managers I'd gladly chuck to a pack of rabid wolves Candle Face is at the top with Hughesless a very, very, very close second.

Whoever is choosing these Managers need to go. They've got a proven track record of not only being wrong but also failing miserably to react in time. The club has been a basket case forever with the only oasis being the Amit and Warnock 16 months

I didn't go today and after hearing reports of same old same old I think I'll give Tuesday a miss and focus on more important things

I take my hat off to you LBlock.

You do have a talent with allocating nicknames. I bet you was piss taking legend at junior school.
JFH on 21:02 - Oct 15 with 1403 viewsLblock

JFH on 20:48 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I take my hat off to you LBlock.

You do have a talent with allocating nicknames. I bet you was piss taking legend at junior school.

Alas I was bullied mercilessly which may explain my completely negative outlook on life in general

I was (and am) pretty thick but as I progressed through school I got more respected by the kids in my class. By then though they were 12 and I was 23.

JFH on 21:09 - Oct 15 with 1385 viewsBrixtonR

JFH on 20:42 - Oct 15 by Lblock

Thanks Mate. I'm off my nut today after the Liberators last night.

But srsly who thinks ODJ is a better manager than Mark Hughes.

When Warnock went I felt like my grandad had died, was the most gutted since Terry left. and tell you what i was on the pitch v WBA plus I was at Everton away (TV's last game)

But do you know what I thought at least when we got of him Mark Hughes was a safe pair of hands and a good choice.

Swansea home, Spurs home, Arsenal Home, Liverpool Home, Stoke Home, so to me
at least it was enjoyable. Now Hughes is an utter cnt saddling us with some real rubbish on lomg contrxts but who honestly thinks ODJ & the Ramfukker TM is a better manager than Hughes ???
But yeah whoever chose Ramsey and his successor should maybe go or at least not have a say in the next appointment ?

javascript:insertCode('')

But do you know some jolly super chap is gonna diss me on this but at least we have the Frankie Friday Thread PLUR

Oh and I was 100% with you as to the Hull game was a must win game in that division you've got to win as may of the winnable games as soon as possible once behind its really hard to catch up (like us in 2012-2013)
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:19]
JFH on 10:10 - Oct 16 with 1222 viewsloftinoz

JFH on 18:02 - Oct 15 by DWQPR

I assume that you didn't go today? And that you haven't been much this season. Haven't got a clue who could take over at the moment but I was saying to my brother on the way out of the ground that the team under Holloway in League One awake far more entertaining, more cohesive, better football and a shedload more passion. The football is dreadful, really dreadful and the result will be more empty seats, and a worser atmosphere.

"worser". Really?
JFH on 11:07 - Oct 16 with 1192 viewsHooped_Pullie

JFH on 17:45 - Oct 15 by DWQPR

Whilst Hasselbaink stays in charge we will continue to watch the dross we have seen all season. It seems the club doesn't get it. The crowds are dwindling, the atmosphere is awful, but what have we got to cheer about? You have the bright light of Shodipo, who provided a world class pass for the goal then get starved of the ball for the next 40 minutes so he gets taken off, route one, lazy football continually, ends up with two centre forwards with no wingers and Karl Henry dragging the team back 20 yards with his backwards passing. And on top of that we have our best centre half playing on the left. It really is dross of the highest order. I don't want to be a 'manager out moaner' I suspect that no fan wants to be that, I want to go along and be entertained every week, good attacking football and I team with passion. We were again out passed, out thought and out fought today and if it wasn't for Smithies, again, we would have lost comfortably. Hasselbaink got very lucky at Fulham, in reality we should have got our annual stuffing there and the board should not hide away from that fact. He is a poor manager over-seeing a squad that I feel could do some serious damage in this league but are being held back by some awful decisions. I just wish he would go now.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 17:47]

My God, have you been inside my head or something ? Great, great post.
JFH on 22:56 - Oct 16 with 1075 viewsloneranger1

Similar to the post above...
Really disappointed yesterday, for all the talk of high pressing I think we lack a decent game plan... 3 strikers at the end was nice to see but then there wasn't a plan for making it work and our two wingers were off the pitch, Chery had an off day and Washington half-chance apart and Polter's header, we didn't look like scoring.
Shodipo's Taarabt-like assist was brilliant but apart from that, it was rubbish. Reading looked more like winning and with us having 3 up front, that can't be right.
So right that the atmosphere is just going to get worse unless we start seeing something exciting, it's that simple.
Am also worried about us sleep-walking into relegation, as someone put it. Looking over our shoulder, Villa and Cardiff are surely going to pick up, and we drew at home to Blackburn and away at Burton in what LFW suggested was one of the worst games ever.
I want JFH to succeed and I know there have been problems with not having everyone fit but even with what we have, I never agree with his tactics (and less often his subs).
Footnote - I know he's a CB but I didn't think Lynch looked too good yesterday.
Thanks to Smithies for keeping us in it and being our best defender as well, appreciated.
Going on Tuesday hoping for a miracle - when are we going to win at home again?!
JFH on 12:36 - Oct 17 with 968 viewsconnell10

JFH on 17:36 - Oct 15 by WadR

Just on the train home, and although I'm a Jimmy backer, today was a slight turning point for me.

Perhaps it's unfair, but watching the two teams today there was a massive gulf in fluidity and technical ability. The way Stam had them set up, always looking to pass out from the keeper was laudable even if it was a bit too extreme in the first half. But it was their second half performance that impressed me. They were playing a very fluid 4-3-3. Their fullbacks got really high up, Swift and Williams were dominant in midfield. They generally just looked a far better team.

Stam has been at Reading for half the amount of time Jimmy's been here, will have a smaller wage bill and playing budget and I don't think there's much between the teams in terms of quality. But we were disjointed, slow and offered very little creativity today.

Plus, I'd question Hasselbaink's decision to bring on Sylla. It came off as desperate to me. We were being overrun and outplayed in midfield, Henry especially was struggling. Thought we were screaming out for Luongo to come on for Chery (who had a poor game). Or even Gladwin, if Luongo wasn't up to it physically. All it did was stretch the game, move Chery out of position where he was exposed defensively and make us play very direct.

Still very much behind giving Jimmy the season, but found today quite disheartening

I was at the game and i thought a draw was a fair result. Two mid table teams in a average championship encounter! I thought Reading were to be frank SHITE and so were Rangers!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024